Grissom & Sara #27: Intimately

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Turtlebaby, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

You have pink kitty socks
    0.o

I personally hope/want to believe that they got together mid season 6. Maybe this is ridiculous, but that is the way i want it.So: *sticks out tongue*.

Great so now I see sarah's post saying that someone posted a spoiler so now I am siting here closing my eyes when i scroll up and down the page. I am an obsessive spoiler free person, Adz would be proud.

edit
    Ohh, feel sorry for you,put on lots of aloe vera and take asprin, I always get burnt, I have to wear suntan lotion, just about every day, im white as a ghost.Ok done ranting.

2. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I voted for the letter too coz like Adzix said, Grissom writing a love letter is awesome. But the cocoon would be interesting too. I was just watching Redrum and the look on Sara's face when she saw there was no note with it was priceless!

Labrats was very enjoyable. If I were Wendy, I'd definitely suspect something after Sara's reaction.

If I had known about the hug in EE I would have missed it but as it is, I loved the way it ended.

As to when they got together, I always thought sometime after Committed because the look on Grissom's face when he overheard the shower part in 4x4 was WT... and that talk about sex and romance in Bite Me also seemed a little personal.

3. cherryxoxoxo7

cherryxoxoxo7 Hit and Run

On the poll I voted for the love letter. I know that the cocoon would be way cute, but the letter is a really personal thing, but idk, I want a kiss too. But I think we'll get one eventually, hopefully :p.

I think that they got together after grave danger/mid season 6 because there was one episode, which I can't remember the name of, where sara was like, really late to a crime scene and when I watched it last summer, I was like, I wonder what she was doing???!!!! :devil:*wink* I think that episode was early season 6, but I could be wrong.

I am incredibly annoyed because my brother found this website and gave me a few spoilers :mad:. I don't think they are right, but still, it makes me think.......

so i now now that the MCSK's gender. a woman? thats pretty much all I know, and I just want to know if it's right or not. Not who it is, I totally don't want to know that, but just what I already know. wo that doesn't make sense. :rolleyes:....oh well

I feel bad now, no more spoilers for me......stupid brother.

Anywho, I am very excited for the final four, but really sad too. No CSI for like four months!!!! Depressing.....I'll just have to read fan-fics..... :)

4. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Yes. The MCSK is a woman.

5. nameless

nameless Hit and Run

Same thing with me. Sucks, doesn't it? And it was the ONLY thing I really didn't wanna know. Eh, what are you gonna do?

So we're starting up a team for 8th season spoiler-free people? Nice. Sign me up. I really want to know what it's like to not know...

And on the poll, I voted for the cocoon, because 1. I'm DYING trying to figure out what's in there and 2. Sara's reaction in that situation would be more interesting to me than with the letter. Because, come on, doesn't she already know all that stuff? So, Griss has a tough time expressing his feelings. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out. Anyway, ny opinion only, but I think the cocoon would be way more interesting.

Also, am I the only one who doesn't see anything that gives Sara away in Lab Rats? She's like totally cool. And I loved Wendy and Hodges in this one. I'm thinking of shipping them now... And I didn't even like Hodges before. Their interaction is so high-school like. I loved this scene where Hodges is talking to Catherine and he goes: "No, Catherine, I haven't seen her on her desk all day" and she all: "You are so lame!". Loved it. It's so strange, how some scenes are cute in different ways. For example, I would never imagine that scene with Sara and Grissom in it and it wouldn't be so amusing to see the Hallway scene with Hodges and Wendy...

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

mrb105, the whole scenario was totally different though I think. The CSIs were supposed to be out of town doing a case, and had to sleep in hotels... I believe.

As for what I want to see more.. I voted the letter. I really want to see that cocoon hatch, but boy do I want to see that letter.

Should we make a list of us GSR babies that want to be spoiler free for Season 8?

7. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

We will call it the spoiler challenge, and we can make our own thread to discuss thing. To motivate you, just imagine that if you go spoiler free, you can go on a date with Grissom.

8. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Love it! Except, what about you? What are you going to imagine? :lol:

9. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Definately. I am going to try HARD to be spoiler-free next season...seriously. I have to get rid of all the temptation. As far as apoiler-free support group? I'm in.

On another note...
    So...I'm thinking...IF Sara dies(Which she WON'T) I think we should start a support group. SERIOUSLY. Do you KNOW how depressed I'll be? I'll be a friggin' alchy by the summer and have to take pills to keep my sanity...so..yes? Good idea?

10. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Hmmm that's a good question. I'll figure it out later, I'm more worried about my babes then myself. We should make a thread in a few months and discuss the rules.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Welcome back Adzix baby ;) hope your trip was good ;) and I voted the 'cocoon' I want to see what the hell is in that thing!! and I think maybe he shelved the letter, or maybe gave it to her privately.. and the kiss, seems so far-fetched. but would I love that! and I in my opinion think they got 'romantically' involved in "Nesting Dolls" I don't think he just held her hand and listened, and then said "bye'bye" I believe they took it to the bedroom! and here'a article from the Chicago Tribune about the finale!

Here's an article about the finale.. they reveal the MCSK killer, their relationship is outed, and Sara goes missing

ARTICLE Don't read it if you don't want to know!

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Ya I read the article in the trib this morning. It really didn't spoil anything that I didn't already know.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, you live in Chicago :eek: do you know where Billy lives? the 'windy city" is it windy there today? hell, it's windy here too! :D they'll be fine, I have faith in our fantastic writers.. positive thinking.. gotta have it!

[​IMG]

14. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

I'm with you, desertwind! They've done such a smashing job this season, I've got give them credit for how they're going to wrap up the season. Still. . .

. . . I do get mild panic attacks every so often when I think that Sara might be offed. That damn MCSK! But, it seems too radical. They just whacked Keppler, for Pete's sake. They wouldn't really kill two CSIs in one season, would they? Would they? I wish we knew for certain that Jorja was returning. I don't know if I can keep watching this show without Sara.

Do I really have to wait almost two more weeks for a fresh CSI eppy? Gah! I guess that's what GSR clips and fanvids are for. (Although I wonder how many more times I can watch the end of Empty Eyes, Grissom's return in Law of Gravity, the shaving scene. . . and the shaving scene. . . oh, and did I mention the shaving scene? :D)

ETA: Oh, and I voted for the cocoon. The gun in the first act going off in the third, and all that.

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Actually desertwind, Billy & I were born in the same hospital . . . about 35 years apart, but still, that makes us like blood brothers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.