Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not only for that here is a list of peeps and their reputations! I'm bored, what can I say?

Adz - Drunk...and icon makererer!
do you suggest that my icons seem to be made by a drunk person?
Adz - I think Catherine's always known. In the second episode, when Grissom says Sara's name, Catherine repeats it incredulously, like she knows exactly who he's talking about, and almost seems to be giving him a, "C'mon, what are you doing here?"
yeah i agree. thing is that those eps were in S1 so you know, they are pretty old. there was some Snickers with Catherine present too at that time. but generally, i agree.

my point was that that scene showed us Catherine being the most aware of the tension between Grissom and Sara. i cannot recall any other scene that could compete with the one in Butterflied. not even Tape Me Up, cuz it was more flirty than meaningfull. that's why i think Cath already suspects GSR has place right now.
Ok thank you Adzix but what does TGTBATD mean? sorry
GSRlover, it's The Good, The Bad And The Dominatrix. i didn't really feel like writing the whole thing so i just abbreviated it.
Like me, cause I find myself searching for his movies and googling him. Alot. At school while I'm working on a spreadsheet.
you moved up a stage Shipwrecked, i believe. i'd say it's 6th. Dee?
Come join us in the hottness thread! He's actually boiling hot! *drool* Annnd he's. not. old. *grumbles*
of course he's not old. you know first i loved his young-self, but now i love him anytime. it'll come Shipwrecked, it'll come.
Hey Adz. I go to church every Sunday too. . You're not a drunk pervert. I still love you.
aww, thanks SSR :)
My fanwanking hope for the cocoon is that it is some rare species of moth that Gil has discovered and named for Sara.
awwwwww, that would be soooooooooo sweet. but kinda fanfic-ish more than really happening to be honest.

fuck, i want her to get the letter.
Come to think of it, seeing as it looks like it's going to be the winner, I'm going to gun to have it just be, "INNNNTIMATELY".
question: does it suppose to immitate the way Grissom said it or you feel like accenting the IN sylabe to make it sound perverted?

And that's all that really matters
It really is all that matters. After it wins *grumble* there should be another poll *pokes sarahvma* for which it should be. That ok?
I'm very confused with the spoilers right now. I'm lost, completely. Sara gets tasered in a car park and goes missing on her way to SF. The talk about 4 hours and 8 hours? Lost me. :lol: Nevermind, I will find out when it airs!

Okay, so at ytdaw, It is spoiled that Grissom is going to say he loves Sara out loud. He says it to the MCSK though, so it might be in an interrogation room But still, a profession of love. LOVE. That's big. Man I am a spoiler whore like crazy

question: does it suppose to immitate the way Grissom said it or you feel like accenting the IN sylabe to make it sound perverted?

You need help. Lol, it's okay.

Everyone who is spoiled, head to YTDAW RIGHT. NOW. They're about to blow the ending of the finale, and it sounds... VERY not good.

do you suggest that my icons seem to be made by a drunk person?
Nooooo! Oh dear. *gulp* I was only joking about the drunk part! Hey SSR8 started it! I was just....just...*cries*

That is a genious innuendo! How did I not think of that? Oh yeah, it must be because of my inability to make incredible icons completely sober like Adz does so well?
(Did I make up for it? :confused:)

OMG.. Are you friggen' serious... AHH i gotta get over there and read it. My heart is seriously pumping out of my chest...

Well, then...
I totally just jumped off the "Excited for the finale" ship. That ending sounds absolutely horrible! I *HATEHATEHATE* scenes that are just like "fantasies/psychotic episodes". Just get to the real stuff and that's it. Also, I thought it wasn't supposed to be a cliffhanger...having the MCSK not in prison and having Sara pinned under a car in the middle of nowhere when the episode ends sounds pretty cliffhangerish to me. I am kinda disappointed in the end,

All I have to say is, I think I might die watching this and following it. If you have not been over to YTDAW, go NOW! Seriously, I am speechless right now.

Sara's fate technically isn't decided by the end of the episode. We're left watching her breath under a wrecked mustang...and the our friend "to be continued" pops up. I am seriously pissed.

sarahvma said:
Everyone who is spoiled, head to YTDAW RIGHT. NOW. They're about to blow the ending of the finale, and it sounds... VERY not good.

not to mention all the doomsdayers. and incensed non-GSR'ers :( who keep threating to "stop watching "CSI"..if this happens, well, bye-bye, and we won't miss you

veggie2firmadx3.jpg

Nooooo! Oh dear. *gulp* I was only joking about the drunk part! Hey SSR8 started it! I was just....just...*cries*
lmao egg, i was totally joking :p

i need to go and study accounting. ew, i hate this. the only way i can succeed is to turn off my computer, or i'll sit on Talk all day. *sigh*

aight. i love GSR. i want a crazy-ass finale with the Geeks hugging and the team witnessing it. i wanna see Grissom freaking out a bit in front of everybody. and the letter, i want the letter/cocoon continuity.

ok, now i can go.

Alright...the cuss words are coming out. WHAT. THE. FUCK. IS. WRONG. WITH. THEM?! Are you FREAKING kidding me?! I am SERIOUSLY hurling my TV OUT the window if this happens...I swear on everything that is holy...This. CANNOT. Happen. :mad: :mad: :mad:

For once my heart was dancing when I saw Grissom says he loves her, but then my heart was crushed by the ending we are going to get. This is horrible. Grissom go save her! This kind of pisses me off too because we are likely to not get a kiss this season! AHHHH!

The more I think about it...
the worse it gets. What are they going to do come season 8? "Oh, Sara died...anyway, on with the case" OR "Yay, Sara is alive and there she is..oh..and continue with the season." Will they do the same thing they did to Nick? Have her stranded out there for God knows how long and than RARELY mention it ever again?

And he gets attacked by an X-ACTO knife?! Alright CM...STAB US with the DAMN X-ACTO knife while you're at it...I...GRRR! He proclaims his love to her and then find out we don't know if she's going to live?! :mad: :mad: I HATE TPTB! ::prays:: Please let there be a re-write, Please let there be a re-write...And Sara doesn't even DRIVE a Mustang...There are so many emotions going on in my head right now...I NEED a beer..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back