Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Have the CSI fans overseas tried looking on iTunes for episodes or on youtube???

ETA: Honestly without reading spoilers, I expect a kiss in the last episode, or at least something between them that will make people talk all summer. I'm just interested to see what route TPTB take on the situation.

2. angelfire

angelfire Dead on Arrival

I was spoiler-free for empty eyes and I really liked it. I read something about the finale on the cbs message boards by chance, but I'm trying to avoid finding out any more. But it's really hard with all those spoiler boxes around. Have no idea how you do it.

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Yup that is what happened to me, I was looking up song titles and found the identity of the Mini Killer. But for the most part on this site, if you don't want to be spoiled you just gotta be smart and stay away from the danger zones.

4. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

Alyssa – love the siggy banner :)
    That’s really what made me start going “hey the bug guy and the brunette should hook up” They make an amazing team and they really respect eachother
    Ooooh, wow I never even thought about that just because I think TPTB would never do that until next season with all the GSR that’s already been in this one. I just REALLY want a kiss, ‘I love you’ might be over saturation.
    I’m a major mini Sara and I can totally identify with her and a lot of the time I’m feeling for Grissom too. That and yeah, I’m a geek and whats better than the prospect of someday going out and finding my Grissom?

5. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

......Dang it! I missed a lot here

For the last 3 days I have had a cold/fever thing...if anyone cares....

Choco-B's Staying spoiler-free method:
    1.Think of the surprise we had at WTG and how wonderful it was not knowing till it happened.

2. Laugh at the spoiler whores

3.Stare at the spoiler box and think "You do not want to read the spoiler""The spoiler will not bring you happiness"

4.Think of shirtless Billy. Now your mind is anywhere bot on spoilers. :devil:

5. If worse comes to worse; have Adz bring out her naked billy banner to distract you.

Awww. Your not terrible.
    Speaking of this I was wondering What everybody shipped before they came to the GSR side,'cause I did too...I will plead the 5th now.

0.o... Did I miss something??

I HATE when that happens. :lol:

LMFAO. :lol: Dude I cant stop laughing.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I can't help myself :D

7. LadyDisdain

LadyDisdain Witness

Probably not! "The sex" just means that someone is so damn sexy, he or she is no longer able to be described by an adjective. He/she must take noun form! For me, Grissom isn't just sexy; he is the sex.

In answer to your question, ChocoB, I have always and only shipped GSR. For reals. Aforementioned massive Sara identification and Billy Petersen crush likely having something to do with it.

And I've never proposed a shorter version of my too long thread title! I suppose one could do "Do you trust this thread intimately?" or "We trust this thread intimately" or "We trust this ship intimately." Of course, just plain "intimately" is probably more to the point, and that suggestion is already available.

I'm feel like I'm entering the zen of spoiler freedom. I'm letting go and letting GSR. Thinking about the hotness of Billy does help considerably.

ETA: Oops! Too late on the thread title revisions. C'est la vie!

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Dude...I DEFINATELY want a kiss. A did-that-just-happen-fireworks-heart-stopping-home-run-over-the-fence-world-series-tongue-in-mouth-geek-lovin' kinda kiss. ::wipes forehead:: Whew...that's a mouthful. :lol: But...yeah. Kiss=AWESOME. Definately what I want. :D

Why am I drawn to this ship? That's a really goodquestion...maybe because I have a soft spot for geek lovin'?:lol: I dunno. They're cute. They belong together. They have a great chemistry. That's really all I can say...I guess.

Sara is the sex. :lol:. No,really though. Sara is my hero. I identified with her the moment I saw him walk out of that house and looked straight at her in "Butterflied". (It was my first episode. How appropriate. :D) She just has "it", I guess. She's a great role model for me and she makes me want to strive to be the best I can be. I know...I'm getting all mushy now. Oh yeah...and Grissom's hott. :lol:.

Okay...WTF happened to YTDaW?! :confused: :eek: :eek: I clicked on the link and it gives me an ad site. I'm scared. ::cries::

Wow...this is a REALLY long post...

Done.

9. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

Is anyone able to access YTDAW right now? Im getting something about HR Block. Is it just me or is everyone getting it? Im going insane.

Ive always been a Grissom/Sara shipper, but I always loved the relationship Grissom and Catherine have. I love that they are flirty but its always been innocent for laughs. So I guess I am a GC friend shipper.

I do have soft spot for Greg and Sara though. I loved how he was pining for her in the earlier seasons and then we get his little flirty comments to her here and there. But then again I guess that makes me a Greg/Sara friend shipper. lol.

I guess GSR is the only thing that works for me in terms of being together. :)

10. CR1

CR1 Victim

Oh thanks , thought it was me and YTAW, could be overload .

Its always been GSR , it was there from the start we saw it we just held our breath and waited for them to see it

11. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

AHA! I'm not the only one...I just HOPE they didn't shut them down because of the spoilers...That usually happens when a website is no longer available...

And as for ships before GSR? Yeah...I was definately a Sandle shipper. :D

12. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

I can't believe we had all those great and unique titles and we ended with these two. I'm not hating on anyone, I just would have liked a litle more variety.

13. Shipwrecked

Shipwrecked Police Officer

I've decided I have OCD, (the self-diagnosed kind), because I can't vote for a thread title that's spelled wrong. Um...so I voted for the second one. :) And that word spoke volumes anyway, so we don't need it in all caps.

Does anyone know what's wrong with YTDAW? It isn't working on my computer. May be an overload of some sort.

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

I noticed if that counts for anything, you feeling better? Over easter as well...manage to have any chocolate bunnys? :D

The. Shexx. I bet....nevermind. :rolleyes:

Sarahvma, looks as though no one likes your innntimately suggestion, from the results looks like just me and you have voted. :(

I know! Then I had to edit the post, and so I did and theeennnn it said you cannot edit this post, and I had to redo it. Terrible things happened. *sigh*

OOoh did I mention that I found a song called Geeklove! I was in company so I couldn't squee, but I was awfully close. Take a look at this. It's probably old news and I am being stupid again. Apologies. :rolleyes:

15. GSRlover

GSRlover Hit and Run

YTDAW isn't working for me either. goshhhhh

Oh yea i am probally thinking of LA to LV..dang it now i'm nervous...jk. It will be ok cuz Jorja wont just leave when she doesn't have like a movie or something other thing to do...that i know of.

Oh My GSR! Sara is not going to die. If she wakes up and breaths, she can get out of underneath. Ok i'm just really hoping here! But it is sooo cute when Grissom admits his love for Sara! I bet a ton of people are in the watching room! What do you guy's think?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.