Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geek Foreplay...haha that is so funny.

are you sure it is 8 hours? cuz i drove it a summer ago and that isn't that long. Well maybe Grissom will tell Sara to call him or something and he just has a bad feeling or something when she doesn't. And i'm like 99% sure Jorja is coming back based on her interviews...plus the writers wouldn't cut loose 1/4 of there ratings for a finale. Just my thoughts!

I hope there is some yummy GSR in this episode :D, I will be chuckling when Sara says "Guess you never really know what's going on in your office".. She would know :p

I will put it in boxes just in case...
The Good, The Bad and The Dominatrix. Are we telling the title? It is rather spoilery. When I watch programmes like lost and GA, I don't read the titles, so that I am completely unawares. So to tell or not to tell is my question. :lol: *serious face*
Miss Dee: the LH of Spoilers.
Well that's a jolly good title to have! (I used that phrase again, I will have Alyssa giggling, I can't think of any other way to say it though. :confused:)
I am a male
(That's a funny thing to quote) It's good to have a male around, then we can have some male perspective! Please stick around?
Do I really have a spoiler box in every post?
Yepo! Can I call you LadyBox? Pretty please? *pleading eyes*
Yeah, because he doesn't deserve a man.
There really is no man that is as hot as him is there?
What can I say? He's actually hot
Come join us in the hottness thread! He's actually boiling hot! *drool* Annnd he's. not. old. *grumbles*
still have a cocoon, a beautiful love letter, a squee-worthy reunion, a shaving scene and some tear wiping to look forward to in the near future
I know! I'm soo excited about seeing the scenes intact. Watching a clip out of place of the episode isn't the same. :(

This may just be a record. I count 7 quote boxes!

:D

When I've driven it, it has been about eight hours--and I was driving fast! I looked it up on Google Maps, and they put it at almost nine hours. Now, this is from city to city, not from greater LV area to greater SF area, which might cut off some time. But still, unless she's flying, I can't think of how she could get there in four hours. She could, however, easily get to LA in four hours. Vegas to LA is a classic four-hour drive. You all have put my mind somewhat at ease about Sara getting knocked off, but I still have my moments of worry. I feel like I have been so spoiled with the great GSR this season that something has got to cheat me out of its continuation next season.

Oh dear, Egg, another post with a spoiler box. I'm doing nothing to ransom my reputation! And LadyBox!!! :eek: That sounds so very dirty! But then, again, when it comes to these things, I'm 12.

Also, I didn't know there was a list on marriage/no marriage. I'd love to see them get married eventually. They could be the Geek version of Nick and Nora. :D

Whoa, I completely forgot about the cocoon. I think it's going to be a butterfly. Yes, I know that butterflies don't come out of cocoons but David Rambo said in an interview that the gift would be something that's familiar to us GSR fans. Also, is it possible to put a letter in a cocoon? Wouldn't you have to break it or something?

Anyways, whatever it is I can't wait for it to hatch.

forensicsgirl said:
This is a non-lesbian thread?!?! :eek:

*looks for an escape hatch*

Oh Fogi, you never fail to make me laugh. You're stuck here, by the way. ;) If you chose to leave I would so hunt you down.

Saravma said:
Butterflied may have been the point when she figured out it wasn't a simple flirtation, though. Or it clicked for her just why Grissom was SO obsessed with the case.

To me it seemed like in that scene, (which was my favourite of the episode aside from the ending) Catherine was fully aware of their push-pull relationship and felt concerned. I mean, Sara's face completely gave away what she was actually feeling. Catherine seemed to be telling herself "There's nothing I can do". Well, at least the way I saw it.

And welcome back Selleck. So you've decided to come out of hiding eh?

And might I just say that the cartoon Britney Spears in the "Oops I did it Again Timeline" is seriously creeping me out?

*drips holy water around the thread"

...You can never be too sure.

That sounds so very dirty!
I know LadyBox (notice name already in use), I'm dreadful. :rolleyes:

Also, I didn't know there was a list on marriage/no marriage.
It's another list for cb, she'll be chuffed! There is a geek babies list, but not sure about marriage list. Shove me (gently) on the don't mind list. ;) Although you can put me on a 'does not want to see the exchange of vows' list, that would be dreadful. Dare I say it, I can't even bear to read it in fanfics!
Oh dear, Egg, another post with a spoiler box. I'm doing nothing to ransom my reputation!
The challenge now is to include them in every post! :lol:

ETA: Top of the page. Don't think I have ever been top of the page on this thread before. I am slightly obsessed with being TOTP *chuckles for different reason* No no wait yes I was, page 22. ;)
Anywho, the real reason I edited was...
Whoa, I completely forgot about the cocoon.
Glad I'm not the only one. :) Someone said coccoon earlier, and I was like "What coccoon?.....Oh, that's friggin' coccoon!"

Whoa, I completely forgot about the cocoon. I think it's going to be a butterfly. Yes, I know that butterflies don't come out of cocoons but David Rambo said in an interview that the gift would be something that's familiar to us GSR fans. Also, is it possible to put a letter in a cocoon? Wouldn't you have to break it or something?

Anyways, whatever it is I can't wait for it to hatch.

Maybe it's a tiny textbook. *nods*

My fanwanking hope for the cocoon is that it is some rare species of moth that Gil has discovered and named for Sara. Wouldn't that be awesome? That would be true geek romance.

I go back and forth on wanting the letter to make a return. It's possible that Sara could discover it by accident, and thereby get a better understanding of her taciturn Bugman. But part of me likes the poignancy of Grissom feeling these things and never actually being able to communicate them.

I am really hoping for a kiss before the season ends. I mean, WP is such a freaking fox that someone has to kiss him! And in my world, if that person isn't me, then it damn well better be Sara!

Hey, look! A post without a spoiler box. Huzzah!

Okay, so over at YTDAW it was confirmed that Sara is leaving Las Vegas to San Fransisco because of "It's a family thing. " So, either she is being set up by the MCSK... Or, we may have some Sara family issues come into play next season. :D

I'd like to be on the Non-Babies, and Non-Marriage list :D

Adzix said:
Wow guys. Definately just woke up an hour ago from the WORST hangover in HISTORY. Yes, Adz, I thought of you
The Drunk Pervert.

i just realized i have a horrible reputation in here. i need to do something about this. ummm ... i go to church every sunday?

great, now i look like a drunk perverted hypocryte.

Hey Adz. I go to church every Sunday too. :D. You're not a drunk pervert. I still love you. :D

mrb105 said:
I have become fond of the GSR. Ya call it sad, I am a male, posing in Shipper Central, in a non-lesbian thread, but whatever, Grissom deserves to have a woman.

Yes! We have a member of the opposite sex! ::does the cabbage patch::

And yes...he has OUR woman. Our lovely brunette who kicks MAJOR booty. :D

Oh eggy! I have a reputation! I'm the thread drunk! :lol: DOn't know whether that's a good thing or a bad thing... :lol:. Heh.

Yeah...I'm rambling. LONG LIVE THE GSR! :D

My fanwanking hope for the cocoon is that it is some rare species of moth that Gil has discovered and named for Sara.
That. Would. Be. The. Most. Romantic. Thing. Ever. *stares off dreamily* (Apart from Alyssa's treasure hunt proposal majig. ;))
But part of me likes the poignancy of Grissom feeling these things and never actually being able to communicate them.
Yeah! I love how he finds it so difficult to express his feelings, it's one of the things I love about Grissom. I really want Sara to find the letter or be given it. I'd like to see him panick after Sara had found it or be all shy (but eye sexy, you know there would be eye sex.) if he gave it to her.

Hey, look! A post without a spoiler box. Huzzah!
Huzzah? *lifts eyebrow*......Huzzah!
Isn't it about the right length of time for her mum to be let out of prison? I don't know anything about the american legal system, but surely it has been long enough? Maybe her mum is coming out? *waits patiently for LadyBox to reply*

ETA:
Oh eggy! I have a reputation! I'm the thread drunk!
I'm afraid that position is already taken. (managerial voice ;))
I know what distinguishes you!
You'll love it! You use :'s instead of *'s!
Isn't that a brilliant one! :lol:

melbel said:
God they suit each other. Gris just one passionate kiss or a marriage proposal

Don't they though?, so in tune.. such strong chemistry.. not just the eye-sex and smiles and flirty banter. while their working on cases, they're like one person.. they so compliment one another
gsr.png

On the S/7 spoiler thread, one fan posted that on her way to SF, (we don't know why she's going there, maybe to visit her mom, or bro.} she's in a parking lot structure and gets tasered :mad: so we'll see how close this is to the reality of it all

Okay, I really like the title "Do you trust this thread? Okay, but do you trust it intimately?" But it's too long for the title space provided as someone said on the last page. So, can we shorten it some way, but still keep that funniness that it holds?

Like 'Trust this Thread? Trust It Intimately?'
or Trust Us? But Do You Trust Us Intimately?
or something alone those lines?

gsrLOVE said:
Okay, so over at YTDAW it was confirmed that Sara is leaving Las Vegas to San Fransisco because of "It's a family thing. " So, either she is being set up by the MCSK... Or, we may have some Sara family issues come into play next season. :D

YAY! I'm hoping for Sara Issues, cause I love Sara Issues. That's why she's my favourite character. So, hopefully in the midst of the Sara Issues, we get some nice comforting from Grissom. :)

So, someone said that to get from Las Vegas to San Francisco, it takes 8 hours, so someone said that she'll be discovered missing at that point, meaning she'll probably be dead. Well, maybe Grissom tries calling her at some point? Or she's packing and she's taken, so Grissom finds her stuff, but not here. Which results in their relationship being found out and her found out to be missing.

Third option: "Do you trust this thread INNNTIMATELY?" lol.

Come to think of it, seeing as it looks like it's going to be the winner, I'm going to gun to have it just be, "INNNNTIMATELY". Because it'll make me laugh. And that's all that really matters.

Okay, so Sara is leaving for SF because of family. Now two options immediately come to mind. 1) Obviously that it's her mother or her brother, 2) That it's part of Natalie's trap, which would mean she would have to know about Sara's mother or brother. Which signals that she might have been her foster sister.

How did the "Entomologist stalking his prey" not make it. That was by far my fav one.

Ohh and as badly as I wanna read these spoilers I am trying to hardest not to give in, but it is tempting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back