Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So...with all this mess about the "May 10th" episode....I figured I would post something to lighten the mood and destress people. My boyfriend made it for me and I laughed so hard I CRIED. I know you guys will enjoy it as much as I did.

WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR VIEWERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18.

The FUNNIEST icon EVER

SaraSidleRules8 said:
So...with all this mess about the "May 10th" episode....I figured I would post something to lighten the mood and destress people. My boyfriend made it for me and I laughed so hard I CRIED. I know you guys will enjoy it as much as I did.

The FUNNIEST icon EVER

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it.. post it, you've got to, and applause to the boyfriend~~~~

SaraSidleRules8:
Holy CRAP MissDee. How long did it take you to come up with all that?
gsrLOVE:
Did you type that all up yourself, MissDee?
Adzix:
MissDee thanks so much for reposting this. everytime i read it i laugh hard, yo. it's awesome and so true.
Turtlebaby
WPHS - This is one fangirl who's loving her uncurable stage 8. OMGZBILLYISTEHHOTTNESS!!
Thanks Miss Dee for posting that again.
BurnedToast
Ohemgee, MissDee (hey, that rhymed!), I'm gonna kill you for that.
Because laughing hysterically and coughing at the same time sucks.
You owe me a lung, woman.
Aw, guys, thanks for the accolades. To answer a couple of questions: yes, I did come up with this all by myself - it just struck me that it was really funny how I didn't really think WP was all that, and then I thought he was kind of cute, and then I thought he was actually kind of hot, and then... it struck me that it really was just like a disease that got worse the longer it went untreated. So I just kind of got inspired and wrote it out. I think it took me a couple of hours to get it just right.

I really do appreciate that you all like it. Writing is something that I can do, but it's hard to make myself do, and I'm hoping that after WP leaves CSI for good and I know exactly how the story goes, I might be able to make myself write some fanfiction; I've got a couple of ideas.... But anyway, for someone like myself who finds it really difficult to make herself write, knowing that you guys would take the trouble to comment and appreciate really makes a difference. So thank you. :)

I only know a teensy little bit about the BIG spoiler you all are talking about... but I will say this: Personally, it makes me very excited.

The moment I first knew that GSR was real? Hmmm... I'm not sure. I don't think I could pin it down to a specific moment at all. But I think it's safe to say that by the time we got to the Trigger scene in "Grave Danger", I felt that both Grissom and Sara had grown to a point where if they wanted to start something, I could believe that they would make it work. I'm not sure I would have thought that in Season 3, or even Season 4.

desertwind said:
SaraSidleRules8 said:

The FUNNIEST icon EVER

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it.. post it, you've got to, and applause to the boyfriend~~~~

:lol:. I don't want them to kick me off the board for something so....violating. :lol: But if I get enough comments desert I may just have to. ;)

Your right, it is a bit risque.. and naughty .. go Grissom :p I understand.. but it's cute.. wished I was Sara :(

TSoSSbanner_thumbMA10145000-0003.jpg
and after you pic.. this is where they ended up :p

Hey guys. Just another friendly little reminder about the spoiler boxes. If you guys could please put either the episode name or episode number in the spoiler about space, it would be greatly appreciated.

Some posters only wish to see spoilers on certain episodes and it would be greatly appreciated if it was added to the post.

Thanks

Here is my official stance right now: I'm very pleased that Empty Eyes is coming up. I plan on enjoying that. I will be out of the country for episodes 23 and 24. :)

And now I'm an over eager Billy obsessed freak. Just ask Adzix. I stalk her.
she does.
And Adz, you are the ho that stole my taco, aren't you?
Admit it.
taco? does it have something to do with the spoilers? there's gonna be a taco scene instead of the sushi one we never got?

lol
I wanna watch Manhunter again.
I only watched it once, 'cause afterwards I had to re-wash my sheets 'cause I drooled all over them during the movie. It was funkish.
Funkish is an Alexx word.
Yes.
Manhunteeeeeer *thud*

did i mentioned i love Billy?
Oh, and Adz, because I love you, here is the spoiler...
Okay, so what happens is ---... *blows up*
Never mind, 'cause, darling, I love you, but give me Park Avenue.
i can give you Electric Avenue.

*beatbox* walk right through, electric avenue, and then make it highah *beatbox*

no?
Oh, I think he's cute...
Staring at some of those icons, hell yeah he's pretty hot. I just don't think I've reached the right level of obsession yet. But hey, this summer, when I have no friends and nothing to do, I'll go to the WP picture thread or something. Hang out there. Yeah. I might be a new person when I go back to school though.
she's a goner, then.
oh god. IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS???

dang.
The FUNNIEST icon EVER
i think i developed a crush on your boyfriend SaraSidleRules.

oh god. IS THIS WHAT I THINK IT IS???

dang.

SONS OF BITCHES!

Oh, heads will roll, mofos.

Heads? Roll.

And by that I mean no, Adz, it stands for... Loving... Hair. Sara gets a dye job. It's beautiful. Grissom loves it. They have sex against a fridge. Magic.

sarahvma said:
Here is my official stance right now: I'm very pleased that Empty Eyes is coming up. I plan on enjoying that. I will be out of the country for episodes 23 and 24. :)
You are going to miss the finale?! :eek: I have the date written on my calendar for the return of CSI. I'm so excited.

SONS OF BITCHES!

Oh, heads will roll, mofos.

Heads? Roll.

And by that I mean no, Adz, it stands for... Loving... Hair. Sara gets a dye job. It's beautiful. Grissom loves it. They have sex against a fridge. Magic.

And by that she means no. lol. It's the title of the episode. Like Empty Eyes is EE? We just can't post what it says because... well... it gives away the spoilers. Well, sorta. Well, a little bit... Yes. Someone help me out here. Adzix isn't believing me. Even though she should, because I would never lie to the giver of naked Billy icons.

*brings out pointy stick* What did I say? Don't make me go all Kung Fu on your ass. I'm kidding I'm kidding. We all knew that it wasn't going to make it until May. lol. But really - try and refrain from using that as a spoiler subject ok? It totally gives the whole thing away. If you must, call her WHN. lol. And any mention of her should be put in spoiler boxes ok? Even if it's not an actual spoiler. Though it's probably to late by now, because I'm a terrible liar.

That is all.

*cries*

was that The Thing i wasn't supposed to know?

first of all i need to say thank you. y'all did an AMAZING job lately with not giving anything away, really.

in the last 10 minutes i was considering leaving this board for a little while. simply b/c it's nearly impossible not to get spoiled, in general. but i know that i wouldn't be able to leave y'all. i mean, that's just too much for me to give up.

so no ... i'm not leaving. i wish i could :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back