Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

REPLY to gsrLOVE

, doesn't Melinda Clarke, have anything better to do, than to cause friction on CSI, why is she coming back? this pisses me off, due to the fact, I thought he was rid of her, after "PIRATES" her beating that guy to death, to me turned him off... :( maybe it's not what we all assume, I hope, I swear if he acts all smitten, with her, I'll personally find him and smack him
    GRRRRRRRR :mad:

2. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i competely agree with you *claps *

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

well, it's easy, i'm just not dragging my mouse over those boxes. but, dang y'all, i see i'm missing a whole freakin lot. well, i don't care. i'm gonna be thrilled when the ep comes around.

okay, i give it back, it's not easy.

GAAAAAAAH, WHAT'S IN THOSE BOXESSSSSSS
    yep, that's kinda what i meant.

btw, sXs, are you s-f?

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I don't know what to think about all this. LH getting everyone to figure out about GSR could be cool, and I've wanted something like that to happen forever. However, if our TAKEN man shows more emotion towards his ex than his lady-love, I'm going to be at some people's doors with a sign and a very loud voice. This could be good for us... but we'll see.

In other news, I still love GSR.

5. Desertwind

Yes, indeed. I LOVE GSR too.. so wiping away all that other "news" here's a great shot of them from last night, in "TOYD" and on from 8-10 on SPIKE (check your local listingS} is "BANG BANG" and 'WTG' :p

[​IMG][​IMG]

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

This could either be amazing - if she outs them, or if she catches wind of their romance, and realizes how in love he is, or it could be awful with him acting like he has to choose between them. In either case, I'm... "interested" in CSI in a way I haven't been in a good long while. That's not to say that the episodes haven't been good, but we haven't really been thrown into total "crisis" or "kickass" mode for a while now. This is the sort of thing that could realy kick everything into motion. And yes, it could be bad for GSR, but it could also be great. If great, then... I'm really, really looking forward to it. Think about this: Gibby never said she was pissed at the script, the way mystery said she was with the last one. Gibby never said that something was "up" in a "Oh my God this is awful" way. In fact, it sounds like she can't make up her mind about how she feels. Which, to me, is a very hopeful sign. If her first reaction about "catching a break" was more about Heather than the script itself, that says that her first reaction wasn't, "Oh my God, this is HORRIBLE!". So... yeah.

Adz - this is one of those times when I am telling you: DO NOT read the spoilers. And you know how much I love ribbing you. You SERIOUSLY don't want to be spoiled for this.

As a sidenote, everyone's done a great job of this so far, and this is just a request, but we need to keep all mention of

Lady Heather

OUT of the spoiler description boxes.

7. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Bloody hell yes. He has already hugged friggin' LH, like a whole year ago. What have we seen from le GSR? They have touched faces, twice, and held hands, 3 times? Gah! :mad: Also I say we keep writing May 20th as the spoiler titles, it isn't fair for the unspoiled.

DON'T CAVE!!! It will be totally ruin it for you. *round of applause for self control* :D

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

The thing is that this could honestly be awesome. And remember - the YTDAW girls are always the first to let us absolutely KNOW when a script sucks, especially if it deals with GSR angst. They're not doing that this time. And even if they've been sworn not to divulge details, they can still say, "This script totally blows". I am hopeful that this will wind up being good for GSR. If Grissom realizes how much he loves Sara by comparison, then that's just the better, isn't it? Because really - the scene in Way to Go where Sara asks about corsets, she's worried he spent more time with Lady Heather than rumor had it. She needs to meet her, and she needs to find that he loves her more. Otherwise LH will just be that little fly in the ointment of their relationship here on out. I mean that. So... I'm cool with it if it strengthens their relationship or reveals it.

9. Desertwind

choose between them... what?, hasn't he already chosen...just remember on the show, she lives in Vegas, and he does too..and they've not seen each other for how long? since 2006... and before that it was 3 years, and she blew him off twice.. it's maybe something not even related to Grissom and Sara, he's so not romantically interested in her.. or he would have taken a stance , but he did and she lost!!! Sara won.. maybe the other 'issues' she's had.. whatever.. I could care less, about if she's there or not there, preferably NOT there

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I was until ... like Double Cross I think. But no, I gave up. I don't read EVERY spoiler, but I'll read a couple for each new thing, to see if there's any details I have to look forward to and totally SQUEE about.

Which I do in real life.

Like a few days ago, I actually went 'SQUEEEEEEEE'

Then I stopped and asked myself if I really just said that.

NO. She's been on CSI enough, she should go do something else now! Sure, she's a cool and different character from most shows and she's one of the few that got/are/were close to Grissom. Hopefully, we'll get some good WTF looks and such, but I don't want anything too dramatic to happen just because Lady Heather is there.

11. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

oh my gosh I am so totally proud of myself! I only read the first word of the first spoiler about May 10th but then I stopped myself and I didn't read any of them! Yes! Go Me! SaraSidleRules8 and gsrLOVE how are you doing? SAA rules!

ok sorry, back to topic. I sorta think that mabey they want us to think that they don't want us to think its Sara because its actually not going to be Sara and they're going to send the MCSK after somebody completely different. Mabey he'll just take over the entire lab and then they'll have to save themselves. And Grissom and Sara could kiss too!!

I think I'm going into spoiler withdrawal and it's making me delirious *pokes previous paragraph* I need to go read fanfic and pretend its spoilers.

oh and I totally squeed today because there was this random little paper butterfly taped to the wall and it had 'By S' written on it. Freaky huh

12. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Yeah...definately TRIED and FAILED miserably. :( I just...don't have enough will power to do it. I tried...HARD. I REALLY did...anyway...

For the love of everything that is HOLY. :eek:.. I kept freaking telling people that she was coming back. As SOON as I heard that The O.C. was over I was like "Holy crap! Lady H. is coming back!" Not so sure that I like that...I seriously hope this doesn't ruin GSR. I'll freaking CRY. :(. I want her and Sara to meet though...THAT would be interesting. LONG LIVE GSR!

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think that's a good way to refer to the episode. Anyway - for anyone who has not been to YTDAW, mystery has confirmed that Sara and Grissom will NOT be broken up as a result of this episode, and Grissom is NOT choosing Heather. She says her only concern is how much GSR is taken out in later drafts to make room for Heather/Grissom stuff.

14. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

It shall be as you wish, Dread Overlords.

Attention, y'all: If you're wondering and worrying about contracting WPHS, you might want to read the following very carefully. Don't say nobody warned you!!

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:

If you are a regular watcher of CSI, chances are extremely high that you will come in contact with WPHS, a dangerous and contagious brain virus that has so far infected most CBS watchers with its dreaded symptoms. T.R. Knight (Dr. George O'Malley of Grey's Anatomy) is a known carrier, as is Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor of Smallville). Others are too, although you may not realize it. Only by being aware of the nature of the disease and its carriers can one hope to escape from its insidious clutches.

WPHS (full name: William Petersen Hottness Syndrome, after its original carrier) causes a 180-degree turnaround in the mind's perception of a particular individual; it starts with abject rejection, gradually progresses through stages of likeability and then sexual attraction, and finally culminates in utter abandonment of reason and shameless adoration of the carrier. It spreads slowly at first, but rapidly increases in both severity and frequency until the victim is terminal.

There are 8 recognizable stages, outlined as below:

1.) Victim is not aware of virus as of yet, although it is entering the body and affecting the brain, specifically the areas containing perception and sexual attraction. Example of symptoms: "I haven't been watching long, but I really don't get the Grissom love."

2.) Victim officially maintains distaste of carrier, but to the trained observer, the onset of Mentionitis belies this position and shows subtle and insidious invasion caused by WPHS. Example of symptoms: "I can't believe all the attention that Grissom gets here! What the hell do you all see in him? He's a complete weirdo! And he looks like a total freak with/without that beard!"

3.) Rabid dislike of carrier becomes tempered with an grudging acknowledgment that an alternate point of view is in existence. Example of symptoms: "Grissom is still kind of a strange bird... but I guess he's not so bad."

4.) Slow but persistent, WPHS's invasion of the brain ensures that recent likeability of TV character carries over to mild defense of that character when disparaged; in addition, victim is less reluctant to admit some hottness in carrier's real-life personality. Example of symptoms: "Okay, Grissom might be a little odd, but I'll admit that he's got his good points. I still don't think William Petersen is all that hot, but I can see where others do."

5.) Accidental contact with the carrier outside his/her normal environment provides permanent pathway for hottness to impose itself upon the brain. Victim's perceptions and other brain functions become severly compromised at this point; defense of carrier to detractors becomes more serious and intense in scope. Example of symptoms: "Look, I know that some people don't really like Gil Grissom, but IMHO he's the one that makes the show. And you know, looks-wise, he's really not so bad. I was surfing IMDB looking for pictures, and I found one of William Petersen with/without a beard, and wow, he looks so much better-looking than he does without/with it! I wonder why they don't make him grow it out/shave it off on the show?"

6.) Its increasingly rapid onslaught finally alerts the victim that WPHS is insidiously spreading throughout the entire neural system. The effects of this are regularly and frequently showcased through normal conversation, often to the consternation of family and friends. As well, victim often feels an now-raging desire to defend carrier from all naysayers. Example of symptoms: "What do you mean, he's a weirdo? Don't you even watch the show, ya freak?!! Gil Grissom is the smartest, most interesting man on television! I don't care if he wears the damn beard or not; Billy Petersen is really growing on me!"

7.) Victim surrenders completely to the onset of the disease. Example of symptom: "Ok, it's official: I've bought my ticket and am riding the Billy P lluuuuuurrrvvee train!!"

NOTE: Disease is terminal at this point. Family and friends must endure the constant mentioning of carrier's name, the sudden influx of any and all paraphenalia connected to carrier in even the tiniest of ways (movies, TV, magazines, eerily shaped potato chips, underwear off e-Bay, illegal downloads of naked-penis pictures), and the inevitable picking up of papers doodled with inane expressions like "Billy P and Miss Dee 4EVA!11!!" all over one's living space. No cure is currently in existence, although people intimately associated with the victim have been known to overthrow all pretenses of pursuing economic wealth and/or fulfulling personal relationships to pursue a fruitless career in WPHS research in a desperate attempt to save their loved ones.

8.) Victim is tragically lost due to the onset of severe spasms of lust. Typical demise occurs along the lines of running wildly throughout one's home/school/workplace screaming "OOOOOMIGOD!! BILLY IS TEH HOTTNESS!!! AAIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" All mental reasoning is now severly incapacitated, and sensible conversation with the victim is impossible from this point on.

This announcement is meant to enlighten you regarding WPHS's insidious nature and intent. If you or anyone you know are infected with William Petersen Hottness Syndrome, from this or any other carrier, please inform others as to the cause and progression of your infection. If we are aware of all the carriers in our society, we may be able to prevent the further spreading of this insidious disease.

No, seriously - it's insidious.

********************************************************************************

Sarah, I'm trying to PM you, but your mailbox is full - be a dear and remove some? Thanks!

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

butterflylove206 I read the May 10th spoilers, and I was so upset with myself. No more for me. Enough of spoilers for me, I'd really like to be surprised for the rest of the season (Of what I have left..) I promise :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.