Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

okay, that's the thing: if you follow my posts and you know exactly what i'm saying all the time, you are deifnitely infected with WPHS and you are close to Stage 8 of the syndrome if not already there.
    nope, no close-ups. see, i'm not that dirty everyone thinks i am.
    i have fans, dear. lots of them all over the planet.
    i don't think we're ever going to get it. first major obstacle is the timeline of Grissom's facial hair (did i just type that?), next thing is that they wouldn't do that anyway. we may have it mentioned though. something in the lines of the First Blush.
    *sigh* for everybody who doesn't know who The Dean is - Me and ziggy love him very, very, very much, lol. And strangely, a whole lot of GSR shippers were Clark&Lois shippers back in the day.

oh god, i just found out Lane Smith died last year. i didn't know that! *cries*
    that would be awesome MissDee! we've got a bunch of newbies and it would be great to remind them about the spreading lethal disease. you need to be aware of the danger.

oh, how awesome, we're getting more and more spoiler-free people! woooo! remember to stay strong y'all.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Very true, considering most of her posts are:

OMGZBILLYNAKED?BILLYNAKEDTOLIVENADIDEFULLFRONTALHOTSHOWER!!!!!!!GSR!NO SPOILERS!!!!!

Like a nun, she kept all of those shots to herself.

Yeah, agreed. Part of it is the same reason I said ages and ages ago when the Season 6 final rolled around: At that point, Grissom had turned down Sara for a date, (possibly, though possibly not according to WP) slept with Lady Heather, dated Teri Miller, taken Sofia to dinner, told Lurie he could never be with her, and I think it would've been one of those things where if they tried to explain why now was the time too hard it would come off cheesy, and too lightly and it would've been like, "Yeah, all that stuff I said about still loving you but sort of being over it? I lied - give me BugLove!" I think that if they leave it a vague sort of explanation, or a timeline, it a) leaves it better to the imagination and b) doesn't run either risk.

I feel it is your solemn duty. In related news, did I ever tell you guys what Zigs got me for my birthday?

3. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

For sure. I even went through the hating him thing. The first time I saw Jackpot I was all "Why have they got a whole episode with just him in it, ugh." Now it's: *drool* :lol:
    I didn't know either! *hugs*
    That is the best expression I have ever heard. I'm going to borrow that if you don't mind. :lol:
    Agreed. How about they say something like "We've been living together for____months/years, how did you not know that____?" Or possibly an anniversary or saying that they had celebrated two birthdays together. It would be reasonably subtle.
    Do tell. :D

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i can't believe you managed to put my whole year of posting on this board in one line.
    *whispers in a Smeagol's voice* they are MY prrrreaciousss
    you did. like twice but i forgot what that was. a pillow with Billy's face on it or something?
    to be honest i would love a vague explanation. like a little hint of something that would just work on our imagination and produce a trillion fanfics. i don't know, a mention of the place where they kissed for the first time, or the way Grissom talked (stuttering, sheepish, ambiguous, or confident and sure, or maybe they didn't talk at all?), who made the first step (it was Grissom i'm sure cuz Sara tried like 3 times prior to that and we all know how it ended, but it would be just amazing to hear a confirmation), and all that jazz.

Talking about the recent case.
    S: Well, you know sleeping with a guy on a first date wasn't the most responsible thing she could do.
    G: *amused face*
    S: *grin* Right ...

i'd love that.

ETA cuz i haven't seen your post eggy.

lol. you are a bookish example of the syndrome. i have nothing else to add.

for all of you who haven't given the thumb up yet - What is WPHS?

5. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

TV GUIDE EXCLUSIVE: LADY HEATHER RETURNS!!!!! The professional dominatrix who gets CSI's Gil Grissom all hot under the collar returns to the CBS series May 10th. During this, her fourth stint on CSI, Melinda Clarke's character could very well shed some light on Grissom's secrative relationship with fellow CSI Sara Sidle. "He's a fascinating character to go after", Clarke teases "And who doesn't love a good triangle?" The writers are still working on a final draft of he script, so how Grissom resolves his personal issues and the problem of that pesky minature killer in the seasons second-to-last episode remain a mystery. credit Craig Tomashoff

This is major news people i don't know how ADZ is gona cope not knowing this!!!1

6. 19ams87

19ams87 CSI Level Two

Hey there peeps, I don't usually post in here, just lurk. But my GAWD, that is one helluva spoiler! *excitable*

7. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Ahhhh... I wasn't going to read that spoiler, but I did. Since it doesn't give away any real big spoiler than I am okay hehe. I just wont read anymore. *shifty eyes* well, try not to :(

OMG!!! I can't believe LH is returning!! I love that character, I just hope she doesn't pose a threat to our lovely GSR, that would suck., But any episode she's in is usually very fasicinating. I wouldn't be surprised if they made her a returning main character soon. A love triangle? OUR GSR DOESN'T NEED ONE!!!! Maybe that's what Jorja was talking about in a past TV Guide interview about how they could make fans fall straight on their face, with Melinda returning for an ep. I can't wait for the episode.. SQUEEE.

8. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

I feel it is my duty to make this dirty, therefore:

That's cause there was so much awkwardness on their first date, they couldn't keep away from each other and so they flung themselves at each other.

Duty fulfilled.

That would be nice. Then, at least we wouldn't be almost completely clueless and analyzing it SO EXTREMELY IN DEPTH, as we find ourselves doing at this point. I'd like to read a million fanfics about it, but it would be nice, as a writer, to have at least a general guideline or a couple little details to expand on.

9. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I go away to class and this is what happens to me?

HOLY MOLY! I was seriously talking to my roommates about how I thought LH was going to return somehow. I really think this is going to be the time we see Sara and LH finally meet. I just hope they play is as LH picking up on GSR rather than trying to get in the middle of it, but I dont think thats the kind of character LH is. At least I hope not. But having read the TV Guide article, all my thoughts of Sara being the victim have now gone down. I really think that it will be LH as the victim now. Damn it! I would rather have Emotional!Grissom over trying to save Sara rather than have it involving LH.

10. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Isn't May 10th the Season finale?

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

hopefuly she'll be the next MSCK victim.. why is she on here again.. I thought she was gone forever.. but maybe she'll congratulate Grissom on his excellent taste, on picking his lady love our girl Sara!! and be happy he's in love with Sara!!

[​IMG]

12. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

i don´t like the triangles :( ..why :( poor gsr, when l.h back grissom is other man, poor sara...i love my gsr ,is not fear well if she is the next victim or the killer ok...i don´t have nothing disagreed but i prefer the gsr

13. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

I completely agree with you. I'd prefer it if LH was a victim.. As long as she doesn't interfere with our lovebugs.

14. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Hehehehe! :lol: Where was I? Oh yeah. This is sooo not good news. Love triangle? Noooo! But hey, we could possibly get our time line? LH may just come out and ask them? Also it shoves my theory about her being the MCSK right out there! ;) Plus the fact that we could eventually get a scene with LH and Sara, it would be brilliant. Could give her some pointers a la a fic (or few) that I have read where she goes to LH's for some 'advice.' God, I have to go and find those, they were brill. :devil: Now see this is why I wish I was unspoiled. How great would it be for us to watch the show, and be all suprised when she suddenly appears? Nevermind, nevermind, it's too late now. :( Umm, nothing more to say.
    *sigh* I love my ship. Did you'll smash a bottle of champagne when the ship became cannon btw?

Also, I just watched the Caprice scene again. They are both so hawt in that scene! *fans self* If you look carefully, Sara gives Caprice a once over toe to head! Like comparing him to her man, and deciding that gman is so much hotter. :devil:

:eek: I is mathematician, ugg ugg, never speak ill of the triangle, ugg ugg. (Triangles are amazing, and perfect, and don't diss the triangles. ;) but I know what you mean, why does someone have to come and ruin the "buglove." (he he, I wrote biglove...that too I suppose if you've seen TLADILA ;))

15. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

According to YTDAW the name of the episode is: 7x23 "The Good, The Bad, & The Dominatrix" I wonder if we should reveal the title name.. It will give away that LH is returning?

Guys.. I'm trying so hard to be a true SAA :( It's hard... Well, at least I wont spoil myself for the Season finale :( HOPEFULLY not, I just wont read any spoilers intitled "7x24" Haha.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.