Grissom & Sara #26: It's So Obvious, Isn't It?

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Alyssa, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks virology :) awww, did you really make an account to comment my icons? thanks awesome!
    yeah, you know i can discribe myself with the help of this old joke:

- Do you want to borrow one of my crime novels?
    - Oh sure, which one would you recommend?
    - Hmm, i think the one that the gardener turns out to be a killer has the most twists.

ETA:
    i know the joke couldn't possibly be more lame, but bear with me.
    End of ETA

i definitely hate knowing anything about the plot before the episode. i hate knowing that the next ep will be about MCSK or that there's gonna be a murder in the church. it takes away so much, there is no surprise during the pre-credits part and there should be b/c even the general idea of the episode is surprising and more interesting when you hear about it the first time while watching the ep itself.

i just want to figure out everythig by myself, i love puzzles and mysteries. does it have much to do with me being a geek (but i'm a party geek, i like to party, lol)? well, i guess so. but i LOVE to be surprised by every next scene, i love the uncertainity and anticipation for another GSR moment. it is so much better if you don't have a clue what's gonna happen and when you watch it all, with eyes wide open, glued to your monitor, in the dark room on your bed, eating chips and drinking a smoothie savoring every second of sheer pleasure, it's heaven.

i don't think anybody understands my Dean references anymore also, lol.

2. eggbe4thechicken

eggbe4thechicken Pathologist

Strangely I followed. Does that make me as crazy as you? :lol: WPHS is definetely more severe. I have 2 seasons left to live. :lol:
    That's a brilliant spoiler to release. You would never guess from that would you?! I might go and find that thread. Although I do get thoroughly confused when I go back in the history. :rolleyes:
    No close ups though. ;) :lol:
    :lol: Adz has a groupy!
    We are now in the twenties! The ep is really close! Ahhhh! What will I do with myself until then? I know read fanfics...

p.s. What happened to your pics dw? I want to see Billy's hands, but all I see is little red crosses. *stamps feet*

3. VaveAma92

VaveAma92 Police Officer

I am dying for a flashback of when they first got together. Fanfiction doesn't always satisfy my needs. Though alot of the stories are awesome, I'm dying to find out how it all happened. At TV.com, we analyse every little detail. It's embarrassing to be apart of them sometimes.:p:lol: Don't get me started on D/L.

Anyway....I Love GSR!!!

4. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Huh?

*hits Adz with stick*

Oh Sh*t

*cowers in corner while holding stick*

Crap, there is nothing GSR related in this post.
    Ummmm.
    Can not wait for next epie because of the *cough* spoilers *cough* and GSR!

5. fallenthrough

fallenthrough Rookie

So, I feel like screaming. No, not because I've seen any promo pics or anything like that in my spoiler-freeness. I just hate that the new ep has to be the 29th. I found out that I might not be able to watch it or at least the full thing. The thing is, I have a feeling something GSR is going to happen, with the way everyone is talking. I hate real life. I hate obligations and grades. Why must they pick on Thursdays and GSR in my life?

6. butterflylove206

butterflylove206 Prime Suspect

Me too! I've never read a fic that I though sounded like how it probably actually happened but then again even though in the fic I just finished writing I sorta have a mention of their first date I really honestly don't know what I think happened. I know that I think it was an "after the credits rolled" deal with Grave Danger and I think it was probably Grissom realizing how short life is that made him have the courage he lacked back in Butterflied, but I have no idea about the specifics.

anyway, I am and have been a spoiler junkie for a really long time but I think next episode I might try to kick the habit. Any other spoiled wanna join me?

oh I know how you feel. I ALMOST missed the little scene where they were watching the movie at the end of Monster in a Box and worse yet, prior to that I had read that the shaving scene was going to be that week so I was sure I was going to miss it! *hugs you*

7. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

The promo is on CBS Inner Tube, also on YTDAW, it's cool, their all in it, except Brass and Doc ;) not revealing anything :rolleyes:

[​IMG][​IMG]

8. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I'm thinking I'm with you butterfly. I REALLY wanted to know what was going on in EE, but now...I dunno. For a while I didn't know what was going on, and I liked that. Now...I dunno...it just feels different. I'm with you though. ;)

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AHH, come on..stay spoiled... you know you want to, I swear it won't hurt :D it's fun, to compare the ep. and what really happens, to see how close it is.. and last night watched 'Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" and excellent ep. from S/6 here's a pic with annoying Hodges, touching up his hair with a black felt pen :confused:

[​IMG] "GREY HAIR CAN BE VERY ATTRACTIVE"[​IMG]

10. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

I LOVE that scene. When she said that line and how he reacted...PRICELESS.

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Haha! I remember that scene, I totally wasn't expecting Sara to say anything like she did. Grissoms reaction, now THAT was priceless.

12. MissDee

MissDee Lab Technician

Actually, SSRules, I have seen the promo, and other than the fact that Grissom wipes a tear from Sara's face - which is certainly worth a few squees and suggests angsty!Sara to boot - it really doesn't tell me a whole lot about what happens, plot-wise or GSR-wise. Grissom could next bend her over and plant a big 'un on her for all I know, or maybe that's all there is to it. At any rate, seeing as they put it in the promo, I won't be watching all episode wondering if they didn't put it in after all! :p

I do, but I guess that only makes sense. And seeing as we have a pile of newbies around, maybe I should post that PSA once again? Just to be sure that everyone's aware of the symptoms and can quarantine themselves should they prove to be virulent?

Kissme, I was completely unspoiled for the finale. I kinda knew that something big was going down for our Geeks - mostly because everyone was putting great big smiley faces behind spoiler boxes (kind of like now; LOL) - but I hadn't a clue as to what. I was really afraid that TPTB were going to do something way out there like Grissom suddenly be moved enough by Brass's near-death to be all "I WUV YOU, SARA! *puppydogeyes*", which would have been so OOC to me that I'd have been bitterly disappointed. So I was on tenterhooks the entire finale....

And then the last scene went down, and it was PERFECT. And I was soooo happy I'd been spoiler-free! A word of caution, though: it is worth it when the big moment comes and you're properly shocked... but in the meantime, you miss out on a lot of fun discussion. And that kills me, to be honest.

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I wanted to quickly say for anyone worried that we won't get a hug: The thing is that why would they show the absolute FINAL moment of the episode in the trailer? It's a little like how in The Unusual Suspect they showed the girl whispering, but not what she whispered. If they're showing the tear-wipe, that says to me that very likely there's more after that, and that's just the appetizer.

14. virology101

virology101 Dead on Arrival

Well, ya gotta encourage art like hers somehow!! ;)

Back to topic: OMG new episode finally next week and I may explode and die. Anyone else there with me?

15. Grissoms_Fox

Grissoms_Fox Victim

Sorry to be a pain .. which episode does the second piccy come from? Im sure I have watched them all and I just cant recall that scene!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.