Grissom & Sara #25: Running up the Phone Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom & Sara # 25 "Running up the Phone Bill"

Alyssa your fiance, isn't the only one. who had that kind of comment.. one girl on the WP thread, said he looked like her grampa. and I stated, he looked like this old homeless guy that wanders around. and another one said EWWWW, now, saying that I'm sure this was strickly for his "play" and it shows what a great character actor he is, or just a character :D but the continuity, is correct, it would be off the wall, and silly & out of place.. for him to return with this "grey beard", and I think he had a few days off after his play, but is probably going to be filming CSI soon, maybe this week!!! but back to the GSR final scene in "LLV"

cap_711_50.jpg
The now Grissom look!!

cap_711_49.jpg
The "angst"

chocolate_bunnys said:
Solidifing a sense of facial hair continuity? And I thought I was nuts!

Oh no no, you still are. :p

Alyssa said:
Grissom coming home with the beard would be interesting, because then we would launch into a huge debate about his state of mind, and whether or not the return of the beard symbolized some decision he might have made while on the other side of the country. I honestly think that coming back to CSI without the beard is a good move because it solidifies a sense of facial hair continuity....

Alyssa, you so crazy. lol. In all seriousness, I completely agree, but instead of coming back with a beard, it would sort of make more sense if he started growing it after coming back. I doubt they'll be on good terms when he comes back seeing as Sara didn't look like she was enjoying the fact that he was leaving. Anyways, I'm rambling. What I'm trying to say is that him growing a beard would be a sort of sign. Signs are good. :D

For the poll I picked the last answer. I really don't think they consciously thought that they should change the look of themselves for their character. I don't know, I don't really see it. I mean, WP already said that he shaved the beard off because it was hot, and I assume Jorja wouldn't purposely try and make herself look better or worse. I'd expect her to want to look as good as possible on television. :p

Anyways, I'm rambling yet again.

All you team cleanshaven people can kiss my ass. Bring back the beard!

i'm not drunk! wait, wait ... i have some apple bear under my bed. AWESOME IDEA choc!
Oh No. What have I done? For the record, any drunken rambleings made on this thread made by Adz as a result of her discovering of her apple beer are NOT i repeate not my fault... Wait, why do you have acohol under your bed?

oh that's like me. and you're spoiler-free like me. and you're GSR like me. you have to be my lost twin, lol

Yah, i am adzs long lost twin. lol :lol:, Exept i dont keep apple beer under my bed(why would you eat/drink somthing that was under your bed? wait how long has it been there? and for that matter what else have you got stashed under there...wait i am not sure i want to know)

And as for facial hair continuity, nick gris and all other characets should just keep their hair the same.

Edit: Cuz i was being stupid and didnt see Rebbles post.

Reeble said:
chocolate_bunnys said:
Solidifing a sense of facial hair continuity? And I thought I was nuts!

Oh no no, you still are. :p

*grasps heart* Your words hurt me. :lol: Hay at least im not rambleing aboutfacial hair contiuty(ok i am way to tired to even try to spell things right)or hidding apple beer under my bed.

All you team cleanshaven people can kiss my ass. Bring back the beard!

I...I...am to tired to even try to think of a decent response.....

......Cleanshaven rocks!........

.....That is all i have to say

Edit...Again: Cuz I was stupid.
Edit....Again,Agian: I am not realy sure why.I cant think straight and my mom i snoring realy loud.
Edit for the 3rd time: cuz i forgot how to spell 'loud'... I think i might be sleep deprived.

Oh No. What have I done? For the record, any drunken rambleings made on this thread made by Adz as a result of her discovering of her apple beer are NOT i repeate not my fault... Wait, why do you have acohol under your bed?
la la la *burp* la la la *burp*

i haf allllcohool undah mah bid cuze it is not a-allhowed in da hmmm dormhms *thud*
Yah, i am adzs long lost twin. lol
yeah, it's like ... it's like in Happenstance!

gottah right sumthn GSR-related ...

i uhh love GSR. there.

la la la *burp* la la la *burp*

i haf allllcohool undah mah bid cuze it is not a-allhowed in da hmmm dormhms *thud*

um...yah...ok...good luck with that.

yeah, it's like ... it's like in Happenstance!
yah lets compare us to dead people.

shoot i need to make this GSR related too....um....I love GSR...too.

Edit: to make it GSR related. um great my mom is going to wake up any secound and scream at me for being on the computer at 11:00 pm. Um Good night fellow GSR shippers

Hmm, Rebble...

I like it.

I...I...am to tired to even try to think of a decent response.....

Uh huh. Too tired, eh? I think it's just that you have no response. Am I right? I'm right.

Alright, we need something to discuss other than (as much as I love it) Adz and her drunkness. :p

What are you all hoping for in season 7 for GSR? We've most likely already done this but...humour me? I challenge you all to make up a scenario because as all of you know, I love reading all of your ideas.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I was looking through my photobucket and found an old comic I did a while back and thought I would post it here.

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 5

um...yah...ok...good luck with that.
i. am. watching. Grey's Anatomy. i think there was some additional weed in this beer. or something.

What are you all hoping for in season 7 for GSR? We've most likely already done this but...humour me? I challenge you all to make up a scenario because as all of you know, I love reading all of your ideas.
ummm. okay, my scenario:

Grissoms's back, nobody knows about GSR yet. And i'm gonna be and angst-ho: Sara is at a new crime scene, a suspect is on location and he punches her in her beer belly (yum, beeer) or somewhere. Sara falls on the floor, and then Grissom comes and there is the lost POTTR scene. only with Sara instead of LH. so the guy takes out a gun, but in a fight Grissom grabs it somehow and kills him. then our Geeks hug and one of the CSI's runs in on them. let's say our beloved Nicky. well ... let's make Cath come in too. Grissom is caresing Sara's back and whispering soothing words, Sara repeating it's-okay's. CatNips are looking at each other, C with her mouth open in mock shock and N with an ear-to-ear Texan grin. the realization hits them.

alright. i'm done for today wooo *goes to freakin' sleep*

Whoot! Dani's back! I haven't been on here in the LONGEST time! But I'm so excited about the upcomming GSR! EEk! I can't wait, I love that we're totally canon now!

So, I was up late.. Wanted to go to bed early, and that got nixed. What joy did I get? "Roshamama" followed by "Kiss Kiss Bye Bye" on Spike! Ah, to have the wonderful (and quite humorous), "Anyway" followed by Grey Hair Being Attractive. I love it. I just love how Sara's trying to assert that she's not as anti-marriage as she made herself out to be, and Gris just has to jump in and change the subject. You can so tell they're a couple after that. It's like, "Honey, time to change the subject at work! We can discuss the proposal, later." Teehee!!

Love. It. Strange to think that Season 6 is starting to dip towards "classic" GSR. Wow...

Ahhh to be so blissfully innocent these people who are going unspoiled. Do they have even a little bit of a clue? I mean we are talking a possible Sara or (gasp) even a Grissom death. They are so hoping for a happy reunion with a kiss or a hug....and all we as the spoiled community see is the impending doom! Maybe I should go unspoiled too. At least they can have sweet dreams at night!

Adz if my "No you don't!" comment bummed you out I'm sorry. I'm not trying to give hints, I've got a cold and I was just in a bad mood when I wrote that! :) I wasn't trying to give out any hints with that comment. I just think the unspoiled are doing the right thing remaining unspoiled because a lot of the times when we read spoilers they are completley different than what really does happen when the episode airs. So I think I'm getting all worked up for nothing, I wish in some ways I would have never started watching this show. :rolleyes: I am spending way too much time in front of the TV and I never used to be like that, it just makes me angry at myself.

Hmm, Rebble...

I like it.
Oh, yah I spelled that wrong didn’t I? I told yall i was to tired to think/speak/type coherently last night. But i am now fully rested...and really don’t remember what i typed last night.

Uh huh. Too tired, eh? I think it's just that you have no response. Am I right? I'm right.

Yes i was to tired now i am well rested...i still cant think of a response....CLEANSHAVEN ROCKS

Alright, we need something to discuss other than (as much as I love it) Adz and her drunkness.

Oh, but it is fun to make fun of Adz while she is drunk.

i. am. watching. Grey's Anatomy. i think there was some additional weed in this beer. or something.

Lol. .... wait i was watching Grey's yesterday .Actually that was becauseWarning: Ramblings unrelated to anything what so ever I was helping to clean someone’s vacation home, and they had a big HDTV and home stereo system. so i decided to sneak the 2nd season of Greys over there and watch it. And it was like: Super sized McDreamy(Dont even think of taking that the wrong way.*cough*Adz*cough*Pervs.).Any way, you have just inspired me to change my Avie.

And because i have to make this related to GSR:

My perfect sinerio is Grissom pining sara against the lockers and kissing her.tounge.
Yes i know it wont come true. but cant a girl dream?

Adz if my "No you don't!" comment bummed you out I'm sorry. I'm not trying to give hints, I've got a cold and I was just in a bad mood when I wrote that!
oh don't worry katjo, it's all good. and yeah, that's basically a second reason i'm s-f. half of the spoilers never come true or are exagerated.
CLEANSHAVEN ROCKS
DITTO choc!
Oh, but it is fun to make fun of Adz while she is drunk.
not any mOOoore. i still have beer though.
My perfect sinerio is Grissom pining sara against the lockers and kissing her.tounge.
Yes i know it wont come true. but cant a girl dream?
i need to agree here. i would like to see tongue. whatever situation, whenever. i want to see a real GSR make out. but George already said that we probably won't see it. oh damn you George.

and like i said earlier, i don't know if we're gonna get any kiss before the finale. of course, y'all know possibly when, but i don't so let me stay in my pessimistic bubble. anyway, on one hand it's cool that we'll probably get it after all, but on the second i'm very very impatient.

*goes back to watching Untold ER Stories*

My answer to the poll was that I thought Jorja's look was intentional - the side part looks a lot better than the trailer park down the middle split - but that chances are Billy pretty much doesn't think that his facial hair should be crucial to the character.

Having said that, who knows? His look always seems very strategic, and the beard has appeared and then disappeared at interesting times. But it could all be a fluke.

and Billy had scruff and a nude sex scene

When does he not have a sex scene in a movie?

And I'm TEAM BEARDED with Ievy all the way. *glares*

i need to agree here. i would like to see tongue. whatever situation, whenever. i want to see a real GSR make out. but George already said that we probably won't see it. oh damn you George.

The way I see it anyway you put it people that are anti-GSR are going to hate a kiss whether its just a peck or full out Frenching. So if they are going to give us i kiss they should just go all-out and give us a Pinned against a wall-Possibly leading to other things-make out session...with tongue. It wouldn’t be out of character really, i mean they are sleeping together.

and like i said earlier, i don't know if we're gonna get any kiss before the finale. of course, y'all know possibly when, but i don't so let me stay in my pessimistic bubble.
It is times like these, where i wish i knew the good spoilers. but not the bad, so i will join Adz in a pessimistic bubble.

WOW.. it's hard to keep up with you girls..and your banter chit/chat.. and Adzix here's to ya'
drinks.gif
and after 7 years gawd.. kiss already..there was a hugh KISS in 'WAT' last night.. in the workplace.. so why the hell can't our couple.. waiting..waiting..waiting.. hurry the frig up :mad: counting the days till Grissom returns.. and Reeble I LUV his beard too, BUT he's chosen to shave it :(.. maybe now that's it's winter, he'll do a "beard return" he's always throwing a curve at us.. :eek:

gentlegentle.jpg
such juicy kissable lips :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back