Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, I figured it was the same thing. It's cool that CSI throws out references for real junkies, though.

I'd rather believe that they were a gift (which does make sense, seeing as Sara said very casually that she'd gotten the Christmas gift from Grissom last year, as if it were a regular occurance, and only when they made their comments did she realize taht it was not) than that she bought them to remind herself of him.

Thnaks, kissmesweet!

This one time? After CSI? Ziggs and I were watching TV, and she got up to use the bathroom, so I'm channel flipping, and MAGNUN FREAKIN' P.I. was on. It was beautiful. Her boyfriend and I spent the whole night flipping it to Magnum while she rocked in the fetal position on the floor.

lmao. I love you.

Warrick: I declare!

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Yay for a new thread! New threads = happiness and joy.

This is true. And you guys are filthy bastards. That carpet is nowhere NEAR clean enough for me to rock upon. *cries*

I think Grissom should give Sara a petrified bug necklace for Christmas. You know, like a bug that has been preserved inside a big see-through bubble of clear lacquer stuff? Yeah. Nobody would EVER get suspicious if they saw her wearing THAT around the office.

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

WOW, thanks so much sXs! seriously, you rule ;)
    Reebs, i completely love it, awesome job.

alright, i made a research to see how the episode schedule may look like. my findings:

- every season except S2 had only 10 episodes before the winter hiatus
    - the latest date of an airing of the 10th episode before the hiatus was December 22 and it was in S1.
    - the earliest was Dec 8th, which was last season, in S5 it was December 9th.
    - S2 was the only one that had 12 episodes before the hiatus and the last one aired on Dec 20th.
    - in S3 and S4 the last episodes were aired around the middle of December (12th, 18th respectively)
    - the first episodes after the hiatus were usually aired in the second week of January (except S2) although in S5 and 6 it was in the end of the first week.

So my prediction is that we won't see 7x11 now. Loco Motives (7x10) is scheduled for December 7th, and we have no date scheduled for Leaving Las Vegas (7x11), which can mean only that we will see it in the beginning of January.

so summarizing it all, bad news for all the impatient.

4. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

I believe I heard over at YTDaW that 7x11 will air on January 4th. I could be mistaken though. But that would fit with your theory Adzix. And yes, that is VERY bad news for the impatient. All the more reason to hope we get a nice goodbye kiss to make up for all that waiting :)

5. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Okay, if 7x11 is airing on January 4th, when is 7x10 airing? They can't make us wait until Christmas! NO! I feel a GSR withdrawal coming on.

WOO! I feel so special. :)

6. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

wow great ideia i can see !!!
    maybe he can give some animal made in wood for indians!!!
    i don't know nothing about north american indians but south american have.
    is simple but...they both have the love for nature and the animals.
    Gosh,i just can't wait for 7X11....i have really BIG hopes!!!

7. jofod

jofod Police Officer

Congratulations for the new thread guys! I'm glad Norman Fell finally won!
    Too bad we can wait for one more month to see Leaving Las Vegas .

Adzix i stolen two of your wonderful icons. I hope you are ok :).

8. saraXsullivan

I was bored, so I decided to make a GSR manip, haha I was laughing while making it and my brother was so confused. But anyway, hmm.. I might make a wallpaper too.

[​IMG]

They are so close, you can feel it.

It's not that big, so I just put the image. If any mods feel it should be in a link or something like that.. go ahead. :)

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Would you have rather rocked in the Tom's gentle, hairy arms?

I love you.

But yeah.

Warrick: I know I'm a trained Investigator, but I just can't figure out why Sara is so happy suddenly, why she seems to be putting so much effort into her wardrobe and make-up, why she and Grissom work every case together and why she now has pieces of jewelery with insects in them.
    Greg: Her hair smells pretty.
    Nick: ...I'm going to grow my hair back immediately.

Yeah, she's right - I checked and 7x11 will be airing after the break

Which REALLY is stupid considering the fact that Grissom taking his hiatus would make a lot more sense if it was before the break, mostly because - what? He just saw someone commit suicide and needs a month to think about it?

December 7th.

Again, I don't think they can leave us throughout the hiatus without a GSR scene - Sara's been in far too few scenes in the past two episodes, and on top of that, the next episode looks VERY Grissom-heavy what with the return of the MCSK.

And that is "their" case now.

Cute manip, sarax

10. IloveBilly

haaaaaa thank you very much!!!! :D
    i don't need say how much i like this episode...i'm dreaming with a kiss nowwww, well, i dreaming this since ever...
    haaaa a month for 7x11 :eek:..i didn't know ... :(

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Depending on whether you were for Team Bearded or Team Cleanshaven, this will either be VERY welcome or VERY saddening, but...

THE BEARD RETURNS

Doesn't it look odd on his thinner face?

Making this about GSR... lol... *shifty eyes*...

I guess now that he doesn't have to worry about beard burn, he's grown it back?

lol.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

sure thing jofod, thanks ;)
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! NO NO N O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE!! *sobs*

my theory is that he's now doing rehearsals so he doesn't care about the scruff. he's gonna shave it all off when CSI comes. i don't want the beard damnit.
    well it doesn't look like a full beard just a whole lot of scruff. but, ummm, it looks pretty good you know. BUT i still want him clean shaven on CSI.

*buries head under pillow and cries*

ETA:
    okay here's an article where they're saying that he plays an alcoholic in this play, that's why the 5-day scruff. so he'll probably shave it off for CSI. YaY!

13. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

Woooo Hooooo! New Thread!

Excellent title selection! Very apropos.

I haven't seen Thursday's epi yet. It's still waiting on the DVR for me after we get done with holiday happenings.

It's unfortunate the hiatus is coming upon us. I'm anxious to see what, if anything, it does to the GSR -- as a whole, not what we see on screen.

I know the GSR ship is not what CSI is all about, and I certainly don't want it to be all about that, but the show has delved farther into character development in the recent past and I sure wish they would throw us a few more bones on what's going on behind-the-scenes between Gris and Sara. We get Cath!Drama! all. the. freaking. time. Why can't we see some things going on with Gris and Sara a little more?

14. saraXsullivan

mwa haha! He has the beard!

and we're all going to result to death, which is one of the csi withdrawal symptoms for GSR fanatics. And with Grissom and Sara finally together, but we have to wait now? COME ON! 7 days is agonizing enough.

Your Guardian Angel... wallpaper.

15. IloveBilly

hm i don't decide where i am hauaahau Billy is hot with or without
    hmmm for GSR kiss hmmm
    Gosh ,i don't know LOL i never kissed a guy with beard LOL
    * blush* LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.