Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Hi all. For the poll i picked the second option. I want it to be something romantic, something so sweet and something that will make us go Aaaaahhhhh! Maybe a necklace or eerings or a rose. Something really thoughtful.

Okay i CANT wait for this Thursday! Does anyone have any spoilers on it of our Geeks?

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

thanks for clearing that up sarah ;)

okay, i couldn't help myself but make this. i tried as i could but the quality of the pics was awful, and i don't have any fancy graphic programs. i did what i could.

[​IMG]

how i would LOVE if he sent her a little pumpkin. it would be the sweetest thing EVER. but i think Grissom may buy her something characteristic for the city (he's in NY? LA? whatever), some kind of a souvenir. you know, it's Grissom, he's a geek.

oh and y'all, i've got a BIIIG favor to ask: could y'all refrain from saying if the spoilers are good or bad or just be little less obvious about it? i know, i'm obsessed, but it would be really great, cuz it's really hard to stay spoiler-free anyway. thanks :)

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol!

And desert, I don't think that's a spoiler, so if you don't mind, I'll c/p it here:

I do seriously suggest sending e-mails in response to that with the link Desert provided

While e-mailing and sending letters to TPTB might get us out of this mess, actually getting some support in print where a LOT of people will see it would be good, too. It would also show TPTB that the majority of the fanbase was NOT upset by this decision, especially if that's the reason they might be canning Jorja

Plus it would be a great way to turn the Pumpkin thing around.

The last couple weren't even about spoilers, they were about the letter I posted above, which was "bad".

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I do seriously suggest sending e-mails in response to that with the link Desert provided

I wasn't sure or not.. so anyway.. I e-mailed them with a this "the fans who love this because and in spite of..and the writers do know what their doing..their chemistry.,their work code, and their both so gorgeous.. and they belong together.. and the writers have many fans who think yipee, their together finally"..or something along those lines.. haven't heard anything back yet :(.. but if this "person got her's printed, who knows.. and I and we should feel sorry I guess, for the ones who don't get it!!!! the more letters sent.. the more TV Guide will realize were in the majority and the "others" in the minority!!!

[​IMG]

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I believe I said something along the lines of "If anything, they haven't given us ENOUGH gsr"

I mean, really - after six years, CSI has given us one of the most demure relationships on TV. If they were Meredith and McDreamy, they would've broken up 9 times already, been married, divorce and engaged by now. lol.

I fail to see how that constitutes shoving it down our throats. I mean, they haven't even touched romantically as a couple yet!

Emphasis on YET (see Adzix-made avvie)

6. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

I would LOVE that! That moment in IE is definitely in one of my fave GSR moments, and to see it a similar scene would be awesome. And these two scenes put together would be perfect. Gris comes home at the end of whichever ep and the kiss was our last scene. Oh, and I would prefer a welcome home kiss to a goodbye kiss.
    Exactly. I mean there have been plenty of GSR moments, but the everyday person might not even see them in that way. And yeah, Gris and Sara haven’t even done anything physical on screen, of course :devil: but hold hands (kinda). Anyway, I have stopped getting angry w/ these kind of negative letters (and there was a whole bunch of them in TV Guide after the finale) because I have faith that there is no way WP, JF, and RamGold are going to let a relatively small percentage of viewers determine their story.

Oh, and for the poll, I chose the first option. Unless someone (like Cath) helped him pick out a gift, I’m sure Gris is still bad at buying presents. Oh, and have we ever seen the plant Gris bought on screen? But it would be so cute if he bought her a pumpkin!

7. Leehom

Leehom Hit and Run

hey sarahvma i love u avatar SO MUCH!!! *argh runs to the wall and hit my head* whn is it happening? season7?
    oh gosh EVERYONE!!! i just heard that billy isnt going to do season 8!!!
    here go to this website!
    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3556950

8. Dharma

Dharma Dead on Arrival

I don't like that news at all. Grissom makes the show for me. I love all the characters and the rapport they have. His departure, however they may play it out, will be a GREAT loss for the show (not to mention GSR). :(

9. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Hey, don't panic gang. That article (the one from Hollywood.com) was written back in September. Since then, WP has given an interview (just a few weeks ago in fact) where he basically says he won't leave CSI until the time is right for both him and the show. Contracts are still being re-negotiated, so we don't know if ANYONE is leaving the show at the end of this season. Really, its still up in the air, so don't worry about it until you have to. There's every chance that Billy will be back next season, even for a handful of episodes. Nothing is final, so lets just enjoy GSR and what we have now, and leave the future until it gets here. Trust me, we've gone through numerous bouts of "OMG! Billy's leaving" even in the past two years. And it hasn't happened yet, so lets not waste time worrying ;)

Lets focus on the positive, like our first Christmas with Canon GSR.

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

According to a couple of sources, and combined with things that WP has said in the past week in interviews, it is sounding more and more likely that he'll go back to CSI. For a few reasons. The first being that he will be given the opportunity to do another play if he wishes (he'll probably only do a half-season), and also he'll be given more creative control (which would be great) - but again, I don't have the contract in my hand, so I'm not 100% on any of the details. On top of that, he's been saying a LOT how difficult theater is and that he may have forgotten that. The real problem right NOW is that Jorja may not come back. If WP were still leaving, then it might be okay, but we could potentially be looking at a bad ending for GSR.

lol. Didn't you write a Christmas fic last year? About Grissom giving her a leather-bound copy of Pride and Prejudice?

It's sort of funny to think that when we were all going, "They're NOT really in a secret relationship, but this IS fun" ...well, they were. lol.

11. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Bah - bored, so I'll post. When I am actually supposed to be doing some assignment.

About the gift poll, I picked something that is genuinely Grissom. He seems like the type that would give her something unique, and they're both geeks so it fits. :p

In the David Rambo interview thing, it says to watch CLOSELY, that means it isn't going to be OBVIOUS, so now they are TORTURING us again. Joy. Here's Sara's gift from Grissom; BAHAHA YOU MISSED IT! I can see it coming.

Yep.

Grr.. being yelled at, yet again, for reading about activities going on between Grissom and Sara during class. I'll write more later. lol.

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay - this was a question that LM had at another site, and I asked her permission to post it here because I wanted your opinions as well.

Be honest - don't say what you think everyone wants to hear. Because that's part of the reason I'm posting it.

13. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

adzix really sweet your avie ^_^ i want this for the gsr :D

my option for the polls is the number 1 ;) "Absolutely - he's clearly much happier now that he's with her, and WP even said that he's never been in love before. If Grissom lost her, he'd be crushed."
    "one love one live" :) gsr 4ever :p

14. Ashes86

Ashes86 Dead on Arrival

I picked the first option. THey have waited so long to be together and now they are and are in love (I don't care what doubters say). I think that they have both waited forever to find each other and they are meant to be together.

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I picked the second option. Yes, I think they're in love, but "love of your life" just doesn't seem to apply to them. I think they're content being with each other, but it's not a "If I don't have him/her I'll die, this is the only person I'll ever have feelings for".

That just seems to extreme for GSR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.