Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

Damn, woman... I love you. :) That's exactly what I would love to see. It would just be so.... perfect.

*swoons at thought of perfect Geek-kissage*

I haven't heard this phrase in... AGES. My friend Suzi used to use it all the time. Brilliant :lol:

I completely agree that if they're going to have the Geeks kiss on screen, they absolutely have to do it properly. More than likely, it'll only happen once (and hey, if it happens like the scenario above, I can live with just one kiss)

2. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

y'all know what? i don't think they will give us a kiss in some random circumstances. i mean, it won't come out of nothing like VB or IWWU. i think we can expect an emotional episode, where the kiss will be a direct result of the crime-plot or at least stronly connected to the events, and thus, truly excused. considering the number of anti-GSR people, which make about a, what, 15% of an audience (where 50% is pro, and 35% don't care), they still need to be cautious and CANNOT make it a "by the way" scene. also, it's one of the rare times, when the anti-GSR people work for our favor. if this will be a result of emotions, we may see a very intense scene. i mean, if they are doing it, they should do it all the way. i'm not talking about a classical hollywood make out, but about the intensity, the emotions and the circumstances surrounding our Geeks at that time.

so, this all means that the most probable moment that i know of is Grissom leaving or coming back. another thing is, that we assume a goodbye/welcoming scene will be shown because it automatically fits to the scheme of an emotional circumstance, and thus, would excuse a kiss. i agree, but i have a feeling that it would be too obvious. i would be a bit dissapointed if TPTB decided on this easy way to show it. besides, the second we'd see the airport/or their apartament we would know that in the next two minutes they will kiss. i always thought that it would be more of a surprise factor. i still have hope, that it will be shown in a different way.

but if it happens to be a goodbye/hello kiss i'm not gonna complain either.
    yeah, i know. everyone would like to be like me cuz i'm so awesome and unique.

lol

ETA:
    MissDee, you're genius. just omg. if this was made this way i wouldn't care about circumstances anymore. i'd just have a heart attack and die. period.

3. Zia

Zia Victim

Oh yes, yes YES, I loove this idea! This would be ALMOST perfect but I think the writes will do it even more ideal.

But... I'm going to throw my TV out of the window if it won't happen until season finale ... -_-

Anyway, it would be a little bizarre to end two seasons in a row with the same thread so I believe it happens very soon :rolleyes:

4. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'm really just gonna stick with crazy on this one. lol.

Essentially it has been spoiled that we will get a BIG GSR scene in 7x10 and another in 7x11 before Grissom leaves. What the scenes entail, whether they are good or bad... we don't know. My guess? Again, a fight. And I say that partially because I think Grissom sending a gift will be all the more poignant if she's left in doubt, and then suddenly we see her open her locker or something arrives at the lab for her or something...

Sara would've been VERY EXPENSIVE. *glares* lol

My friend called me RIGHT. AFTER. It was so beautiful. Especially since she got all :eek: with me after I was like "...and then he jumps across the table and does her right there" when we finished watching Time of Your Death.

Ooh, I'd like that - him coming home a couple days early as a surprise.

I? Love you.

Yeah... I should probably finish my fiction books, seeing as the test is in a week...

I really doubt that they would. If only because of two things: One, you KNOW WP is dying to do something over-the-top with that considering the couple of times he's cheekily mentioned it. Two, I think it sort of "confirms" the relationship in a lot of peoples' minds, so I can't see them wussing out.

Yeah - that's why I've never been a fan of the locker room make-out scene or something. It works in fanfiction, but ultimately they aren't two teenagers who are enjoying the thrill of having a secret relationship. They're two adults who are together despite those problems.

And so I'd rather it just be at one of their homes.

I agree with Adzix in the sense of... TPTB are seeing just how much curiosity and controvercy that this relationship is generating - way more than they probably expected. And so any moment has to be huge to match that hype.

You SHOOT your TV, Zia. Shoot it. Has Elvis taught you nothing?

5. Zia

Zia Victim

lol

Ok, I shoot it and then throw it out because I don't need any rubbish.

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Very good, young one.

You have learned well.

7. Andreina

Andreina Lab Technician

Ppl I am looking for billy & jorja pictures together and I can't find .. Anyone knows other pic besides the one of SAG 2005 ..
    About the poll:
    I don't know but I think it should be something romantic, something that surprise her that she wouldn't expect from him..something special for her

8. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

voted other b/c i'd love him to send anything. whatever it would be, would be amazing. it'd just mean he thinks of her and we would have a long distance VB.

one question, it's PURE SPECULATION, i presume? *glares suspiciously at sarah*

9. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

*faints* You just made my day. :D
    (which was ruined because of stupid teachers and the veggie burger shortage in my house)

Same here. Having it at work seems more of something you would see on shows where people are just sleeping around *cough*Grays Anatomy*cough* . And for some reason I think it takes the romantic-ness out of it.

And For the poll I picked 1 because It is just more realistic, I mean we have seen him making these romantic-ish gestures since way to go(i.e. veggie burger)and they are sweet but they are still so "Grissom", and simple secens like these are awesome

10. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

While technically this is from the David Rambo spoilers, ANYTHING can be changed or rewritten. So since we've discussed this idea before, and I merely never put up a poll, it is still sort of speculation.

Really, Adzix... so suspicious!

lmao.

Let's put it this way: everything is speculation until the final drafts come out and we see it on our screens. And this is something we've speculated about plenty before.

I picked option 1. I think that while Grissom does try, he does end up making silly mistakes when it comes to romance in general.

Like... arresting your date after your post-coital moment. lol.

Kidding, kidding.

ANYway... I think the sweetest thing he could send her would be a little pumpkin or something. Kind of a throwback to the plant, and then incorporating the Thoreau.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I chose "something "romantic" after all this time.. I think he'll get the message. that she'd like that!!! come on Gris.. do it!!!! the ring would be soo beyond belief.. but.... well I think not.. although the writers always keep us in a shroud of secrecy!!

[​IMG] their juicy lips [​IMG]

12. Zia

Zia Victim

Lol ring? nah... It's kinda free relationship and I don't expect marriage ( if that's what u meant by a ring :rolleyes:)
    I don't want them to get married. It would be too... umm... obvious then! We wouldn't wait anymore for something surprising and that's actually the deal, i think.

I would like something personal but not a plant. He sent one before, that's enough. hehe

*sigh* I don't know. I'm gonna sit and wait for the answer... :D

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, I just can't see them getting married or having children.

And it's not that I'm anti-marriage (or anti-stupid. lol), it's more that that just doesn't seem to be their path, or at least not the path that I'd want to see on the show itself.

I suppose if it was left to our imaginations when the show ended or when they left, that would be okay... but a Grissom/Sara wedding? Nah.

14. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

new spoilers!!! wow i stay out for while and wow
    i loose :( Fannysmackin'...it caught fire in an apartment in the building of my aunt.
    happened in the second floor she lives in 4..but smoke was very strong..she fainted
    Gosh thank god she is fine ...she had poisoning for smoke
    thank god firemen save her without burnings
    but the dog MEG died cos smoke :( sometimes life is so sad.." não sou alegre nem sou triste sou poeta
    well in all middle this i loose CSI episode.
    i love your spoilers guys!! thanks!!!!
    for the poll number 2 for me!!! i just don't know what can be wow
    especially "Butterflied" fans, should watch closely during episode 711, "Leaving Las Vegas" -- Grissom sends Sara a special gift. wow i'm thinking what can be special :D

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I just got my TV Guide in the mail.. the issue.. that runs from Dec. 11-17.. and I'll put it in the spoiler mode :(

Is it possible to go one week without having Sara and Grissom's affair shoved down our throats? The CSI writers need to realize that not every fan is interested in this fruitless, ratings-killing romance--Denise Wojtaszek, Omaha..

so I just e-mailed them and showed them the other side of the coin.. if you guys want to do that as well :(

letters@tvguide.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.