Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

The pics are over at YTDAW in the spoiler section. It's a blast over there! There are probably some links out here to the pictures, I just don't know where they are. But, yes, there is an image of the two of them both holding something, their fingers touching. It's enough to send us into a frenzy. :) There are about 10 or 12 of these pictures, and Gris and/or Sara are in every one. LOL

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

One Last Picture

Sorry - I forgot about that one. Ironically, I think it might be my favorite of the bunch - just how she's casually leaning into him.

The pics are cute. I think that the fact that they seem to be setting up a neutral scene, even a possibly shippy one, does speak of a final scene that will kind of throw stuff into the air for the Christmas Holidays for all of us to ponder ceaselessly.

3. Reeble

Reeble CSI Level Three

I'm really loving the new promo pics. My favourite one would have to be the one where they're both holding the magnifying glass type instrument. Very cute. I love them all though. You know what I noticed about them all? How Sara's shirt looks alot like the t-shirt she wore in Play With Fire except in maroon. Anyways, awesome promos and I can't wait for the episode. Is it airing this week?

For the poll I voted for "Other" because, to tell you the truth... I really don't know what Sara knows or doesn't know. The whole "sit on a pumpkin" scene had a light mood so that suspects me to think that she doesn't, but then I wonder why he wouldn't tell her? I don't really see this sabbatical as a bombshell or harm to our ship at all. I'm waiting until this all plays out. It's more fun that way. :p

And before I leave...

BRING BACK THE BEARD!

That is all.

4. katjo

katjo Witness

I can't imagine they would have built up all that tension between them for 6 years, had the fans wanting more for 6 years only to tear it all down. I think that would sink the show for sure. I know I would be pissed off, I probably wouldn't watch it anymore. That would just be too cruel to the fans. Don't you think?

5. ginascar

ginascar Rookie

I totally forgot about the whole Grissom doing Tai Chi! haahahaha I wonder if that is cut. I really hope so but that would give us all a great laugh and make for some great new Avatars.

BTW... did anyone happen to see tha pics of someone (who is not with the show) made a minature of Sara's apartment, Grissoms office, and the WTG final scene? It is creepy to think that someone really does that.

I got a real kick out of it but at first it scared the shit out of me because I thought it was for the show, but now relieved that its not. :rolleyes:

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, but I kind of think that Grissom's final look was his internal debate as to whether or not he SHOULD tell her.

The fact that he was sort of posed reading the book that his lecture is on says that he most likely wanted her to find him reading it and maybe ask about it.

Perhaps his clamminess came from the fact that he suddenly wasn't sure whether he wanted to do this or not, and would like to have some time alone to think it over.

At any rate, her comment may have freaked him out, and what would've been a casual conversation now may have a ton of problems behind it.

7. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

well, true or not i will writte my first letter this weekend for David Rambo
    my favourite CSI writter, my english is poor but haaaaaa he will understand how much i love Billy, Jorja and the GSR!!!
    i will send e-mails too
    true or not..let's do something!!! haaaaaaa this week (Thursday)will be a new episode here Fannysmackin'!!!i will stay just 6 behind you guys!!lol

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I've so far sent letters to: Naren Shankar, Sarah Goldfinger, Carol M. and Jerry Stahl.

Nothing of the doom and gloom variety. In fact, I felt kind of sheepish about the fact that I hadn't yet sent in a letter saying how much I was enjoying GSR and the current season.

Which, for anyone planning to write a letter, is probably the side on which they should err.

This season has been GREAT, so far, and keep in mind that all of the things we've been discussing have been rumors.

Note: David Rambo was swamped after the finale (even though he didn't write it) with letters to his e-mail address.

Chances are he's probably gotten a little thin with responses or patience after all of that, so if you want to send him a letter, I'd suggest snail mail. It's more effective in general, and I think that for the moment we (and myself definitely included) need to respect that he put his e-mail up for public consumption and not abuse that.

Sorry - *steps off soap box*

Either way - I think that the GSR and the storylines deserve a big thank you, so the letters are a great idea.

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

*mumbles dirty curses in Polish*

half a page of posts and six lines of reading. this is just ... *makes a Homer Simpson face and slaps herself on a forehead* d'oh!

i need to cheer up, so i'll go and watch "Oh Mandy" for a millionth time. oh, btw, there is a new clip on WPAP - a 13-minute long interview with Billy and his scruff. btw, he clearly points out his hair (including facial) are how they are b/c of Dublin Carol. chances that he's gonna shave the beard have just risen *jumps in extacy*

btw, i hate y'all cuz y'all seen the pics. but i BEG not to post them directly in here. i BEG.

ETA:
    one thing: Billy said that Grissom is a misanthopist. maybe Sara telling Grissom that in a playful way, made him realize the truth he didn't seem to notice.

but i don't think he hates people, he may not really like people, beacuse of what he saw them doing to each other. but as Catherine said (or was it in a fanfic?) he wouldn't do this job if he didn't love people as well. so we can argue here. but i guess even if Sara didn't want it, she found his soft spot. you know, they say that the truth hurts the most. i think he might've felt a bit hurt, even if he knew she was just playing.

10. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

i wanted writte for Sarah too both wrotte my favourite episodes!! maybe i do
    will be simple and small .. a BIG thank you cos they did what i waited for years .....just for know they have fans around world..haaa i need say how much Jorja work is wonderful and say how great is the new season!!!

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I'm very much like Grissom in the sense that I sometimes just like to be alone and there's no ulterior motive to it. I just LIKE being alone.

I think that you can like being alone and still want to be WITH somebody, but you don't need to be around them all of the time.

And I don't think Sara feels that way, either.

I mean, Grissom is the Supervisor. If Grissom wanted space from Sara at work, they wouldn't be doing every case together.

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

gawd, me too. i mean, i'm social and all, i go to parties, have a bunch of friends, but it bothers me to have people around me all the time. if i am to spend a week alone, that's not a problem, if i am to party with people, i will.

sometimes there is just this need so you don't have to entertain anybody, talk to anybody, or socialize. you are alone, you need this time to spend only with yourself and you don't give a DAMN.
    i agree. i have a friend, well, she's not my friend - i hate her, lol, but she was all social, then met a boyfriend and since then they haven't separeted for more than arm length. this is very, very unhealthy. the girl? i haven't seen her for a year, nobody did, even though she leaves right next door, and last year she bothered me like hell. not that i don't enjoy the present situation, lol.
    i think in this aspect they are pretty similar. that's why she undestands him better. but we know that deep in their hearts they were longing for contact with others. it just wasn't the MOST important thing they could think of. although for Sara probably more important than for Grissom, but still.

13. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

You're singing to the choir, girl. I totally love my alone time. Makes the time with other people that much nicer :)

Sara is very similar to Grissom in lots of ways *cough*symmetry*cough* And she's used to alone time. She probably relishes the moments she gets to spend alone, so she can catch up on her reading, or whatever else she enjoys in her spare time.

Just because someone gets into a relationship, doesn't mean they feel the need to be joined at the hip. I'm sure the Geeks love spending time together. Just as I'm equally sure that they sometimes love to spend time apart. Because they're so similar and because they understand each other, and both enjoy the quieter side of life (not really interested in going to a bar or going dancing) they'd both be very understanding of giving each other space and spending their time apart. Its this alone time that makes the together time *that* much sweeter :)

Like Sara said: "You don't need to sleep in the same bed together to have sex... or romance"

I dare say that when they're in the same bed, not much sleeping gets done... ;)

14. katjo

katjo Witness

I have read on here or other forums that people are assuming they live together now. I wouldn't assume that. If they moved in together then I think that means the relationship has moved forward enough that they shouldn't have to keep secrets from each other, and they shouldn't have to give each other little hints (I won't wait up). I think she said that either meaning "Ok, I understand you need your space, see you tomorrow." or "You can read that boring book all you want or you can come to my place and make sure I don't fall asleep alone". Either way I don't think she meant it to be rude. She was smiling when she said it, kind of like a "come-hither" look.

Another thing I thought of is it would be cool if Sara went with Grissom. We know she has TONS of vacation time, she could take the time off and go with him. That way it would also give us a chance to see how we liked the show without either of them on it. Not that I want either of them to go anywhere, but if the rumors are true and they won't be back next season it would give the viewers a chance to see what that would be like. Whimper Whimper......I miss them already! I'm becoming obsessed with this. This is why I try not to watch dramas, reality series, soap opera's etc... only stupid comedys that don't tug at your heart so much. But NOOOOO, I just had to sit down and watch it one night and I've been hooked ever since. It's killing me slowly!

15. katjo

katjo Witness

One last post for the night. Grissom is in love with Sara and with work. We will just have to see who the winner is.
    When a co-worker and I started flirting with each other it was very intense. We wanted to be with each other so badly but felt it was inappropriate (oh yeah I forgot to mention he is my boss). And he happens to be 15 years older than me. I love older guys. Well not over 20 years older than me. They are so smart and sooooo sexy, and they treat you like royalty because they feel so lucky to have you. But it works both ways. I feel lucky to have him. Even though my co-workers hated me for a while when they found out, we stuck it out, no matter how much it hurt and we have been happily married now for 5 years and those same employees who hated me now say "You guys are an amazing couple". If this relationship is strong it will last. Grissom won't cheat on Sara, not even with Lady Heather or that other lady from season 1 (didn't like her, so I don't remember her name).He respects and loves her too much. He has waited so long for this to happen, and she has too. I can't imagine a few weeks apart would make it all go away. If it does than all I can say is this "YOU WRITERS SUCK". You don't pursue someone for that long, look at them with that sick puppy love look only to throw it away. Grissom would be devisated if Sara found another beau. But I think she got burnt by Hank, and in all honestly I think she dated Hank hoping Gris would find out and get jealous, and hey..it worked. I know all of this is not real. Willam Peterson is married in real life, not with Sara. I keep telling myself it's not real, but I wish it was. They are so cute and so passionate. A man and woman do not stare at each other like that if they aren't in love. So ROCK ON GSR. Help out hopeless romantics like me. Otherwise besides Criminal Minds and my repeats of Everybody Loves Raymond what will be worth watching TV for anymore. I'm sleepy and getting a little to emotional, think I'll go to bed. If anyone agrees with my 2 posts please give me some feedback and possible (not guesses, but the real inside dirt) on what is to come. I love spoilers, it consumes my mind all week long if I don't get at least a hint. I hate surprises, they always seem so dissapointing. Thank you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.