Grissom & Sara #24: Since Norman Fell

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by theatresporter, Nov 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

I do hope for some good, produtive angst!! Angst that brings them closer together and maybe forces gsr to reveal itself or make a real statement. I dont want a breakup angst, not at all. But I dont think that the writers and wp built up a gsr thing for a period of six years just to destroy the whole thing in one season. Why should they do that?! GSR IS canon but not soapy at all so whats the fuss all about anyway?! We havents seen any soapy moments so far and I am pretty sure that there will be none. I think the writers will deal with gsr in a very csi like manner, angsty, weird but kind of sweet like they already have and will.

2. Emul_webs

Emul_webs Dead on Arrival

I think that if he keeps the beard he should not color it because...well...I'm not sure why I think that I just thought it. Oh, I know! It makes him look like Santy Clause! Plus the camera men could white balance off it! lol That would be freakin' halarious.

ETA Oh, on the poll I chose option three, because I think she doesn't know. But usuallly after I read everyone else's opinions I change my mind so I'll probably change my mind soon. I'm kinda flip-flopy like John Kerry in that sense. lol

3. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

YAY

Okay, speaking of NOT MOPING anymore...

I knew Sara and Grissom would work the miniature case seeing as it's been theirs from the beginning, but I'm STILL happy to see these after all of the craziness of the past couple of days. There are more of just Grissom and just Sara, but I figure those will be up on their threads soon enough, so I've only included the GSRs

Mmmm... delicious Spoiler

Spoilers Ahoy... Well, Not Really... Or is it?

I just love screwing with Adzix :D

ETA

Fogs? Symmetry Much? Spoiler Warning.

4. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

wow. Those pictures are CUTE.

Loco-Motives I presume?

Total CUTE-ness.

And yay to the beard!

I'm at school right now, so I can't write anything important or of decent importance. Because I'm being yelled at to get off of chatrooms, sure... I'll do that right away.

But the pics, are cute.

Did I mention that the pics are cute?

I thought I'd emphasize my point.

Okay, really being yelled at now. lol.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

lol. Down with the man, SaraxSullivan!

*glares at your teacher*

That's right!

Oh, I'll shut up now. I should be studying for Spanish, but... blah.

Yeah - I like those pics.

I like that they're working the case together. I don't like how many episodes in the past have had them starting out on the same investigation and then Sara or Grissom just HAS to go to another crime scene or something. I like that this is really their thing. Of course, naturally that means that it's driving home the point further that if the MCSK really wanted to stop them, he'd stop one of THEM and it seems more and more like he's making it personal... but yeah. The pictures are cute and I like how cozy they look together.

6. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

*fogi huggles the symmetry* I *live* for GSR symmetry. Luckily, it's pretty much a constant. GSR is symmetry, and as Grissom points out in "The Hunger Artist", symmetry is LOVE. Ergo, GSR is LOVE (not to be confused with THE LOVE ;) ) :D

Sorry, I'm rambling, but I love me some symmetry... :D

I'm loving the promo pics. Thanks Sarah

I'm guessing the tiny item they're looking at through the magnifing glass is another picture of Sally - (tm) Gibby/mystery. I'm so curious about the significance of this spooky, green-eyed doll - but I'm guessing we wont truly find out until much later in the season...

7. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

cool i like the pictures

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, the fact that she has green eyes seems to be a very dominating factor. First of all, I think most dolls have BLUE eyes. Okay, so: possibilities... Lady Heather has green eyes, so either she's going to be the last victim, or she's the culprit... lol. Doubt it on both counts. Green = jealousy. Which makes another bid for Dr. Lurie. If Lurie is the MCSK, it would make sense that if Sara is going to be killed off, it was because he was jealous of Grissom having Debbie's look-alike. Other options... jealousy in general? I keep coming back to the chicken plant/PETA connection. If Sara is an active vegetarian, and an activist, couldn't she possibly have ties to this whole thing as well? I don't mean as the perpetraitor, but... if the chicken plant is the next location, it would be interesting to see if she mentions something about rallies.

9. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

omg, these promo pics are greeeaat!!! :eek: :eek: love them!

10. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

haaaaa they working together!!! so what do u guys think? she knows about Grissom's break or not yet?
    the pics are sooooooooooo sooooooo cute!!
    i love my Geeks working together!!!
    thanks!!

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

TPTB are bright. I'll give them that one.

So, here we are, into a frenzy we've been in for about five days. The GSR fans are starting to worry about the possibility of the death of one of our favourite characters, or the destruction of our favourite relationship. Either one is unacceptable. This sends said fans into a frenzy, freaking out, writing letters, campagning to ensure those negative possible outcomes do not come to pass. In the midst of the insanity and worry, TPTB decide to release promo pictures, focusing especially on our mad duo, even showing their fingers touching. We are GSR fans, therefore, touch is a big part of our fandom. This whips us into a new frenzy, distracting some of us from the (possibly) inevitable dooooooom we've all been worried about. TPTB is bright in that they know what to do to try to redirect our thought patterns... I'm still worried. Though, I love the pictures.

12. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

i think she doesn't know yet.

I wonder how she will act when he tells her?

What do you guys think?

13. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Well, after reading what M had to say about how certain all of this was, it did quiet my fears. It also put a fire under me to finally write some letters, because after all, what's written is written, but what's still an idea can be changed. Don't you find it funny how one promo picture of them together can make you feel better about things, though? lol. They certainly don't LOOK unhappy... though I imagine any major GSR will probably happen at the end of the episode. Please GOD tell me the Tai Chi is no longer happening.

14. chocolate_bunnys

chocolate_bunnys Police Officer

Those are awesomly cute pics. :D Whoo, can not wait till the next epie.

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

where are these pics of them TOUCHING?! I haven't seen these ones. I don't have a ytdaw account yet, so that may be why I haven't seen them because some people have linked to ytdaw. ETA: I signed up to ytdaw, and finally saw the touching picture. Excuse me while I squee. *runs away* *comes back* okay, I think I'm good... NOPE! *squees* Okay, I'm good now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.