Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
Ok-she "rocks" but my question was how does she know? where does she get her info? that's all-do you know? ;)thank's much ;)

Sorry but information about where the spoilers come from cannot be given out. You wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble or for them to stop, would you? ;)

Also, remember that some people like to be spoiler free. Therefore, any post containing information on episodes that haven't yet aired in the US needs to have a spoiler code. After the episode has aired in the US, spoiler codes aren't needed.

Sorry but information about where the spoilers come from cannot be given out. You wouldn't want anyone to get in trouble or for them to stop, would you?

mystery is quite open about her spoiler information, and she does seem to have approval for it, because she's been asked to censor certain things BY TPTB. But it's a unique situation, and I'm not trying to usurp the point of your statement... so... yeah. lol. Sorry.

But I agree - we also need to stop putting spoilers in the TITLE of the spoiler box. Because unspoiled people can read them. Any discussions of

The KISS need to be done in boxes. Otherwise it's fairly obvious what we're all so excited about. lol.

I swear I'm not EVIL- :( just want the facts, ;) after the "Gum Drops" fiasco, I want this too!!!! and Happy Birthday Mandis have a great day ;) and I just found these two pics from "Chaos Theroy" so cute, one with G/S walking down the hallway her blabing and him with that "expression" and Warrick, walking close behind, listening and watching ;) the second, their in the elevator, and he's looking at her, and she's got her head in the clouds, with, once again Warrick watching and listening he so knows!!!!! so long ago, but their they are, close as two peas in a pod :p

ct38.jpg

ct37.jpg

And on the latest poll- it's OK, that there won't be an interreaction with them, I believe this is Greg centered, which is cool, I love the whole cast, so the next eppy "Double Cross" that'll be interesting!!!!

I went with none on the poll. They should never wind up giving us more than we want, but even more than that, I don't want to feel like they're just confirming the fact that GSR are together. Give us something new, or leave it alone for a while so that anticipation can build. There's no fun in getting everything you want all at once.

It has to happen gradually.

And I really want Greg to be showcased for once.

For the poll, I said "I won't mind it, but I don't want anything to take away from the center of the case: Greg"
I think that it would be un-fair to take the whole episode away from Greg for GSR. I love Greg, and I'm all for there being an episode almost entirely about him. But I wouldn't mind some GSR, I'm not that selfish.

For the poll..

I'm not sure. I love GSR, but .. well .. Greg is hot, and he deserves an episode. I guess it's the same thing about Bang-Bang, it was Paul Guilfoyle's episode, and I guess this is Greg's episode. BUT! Grissom and Sara are together, so I do want a scene between them, just cause I have obsessive compulsive disorder over GSR.

For the poll, a G/S scene would be great for me. I don't necessarily want GSR in the middle of Greg's issues. However, I'd like to see Sara maybe encouraging Gris to not be too hard on Greg, to be sympathetic, right now. I mean, Sara has always been the one with the big heart, and Gris has always held people at arm's length. I would just like to see her give him a little push to help him comfort Greg.

For the poll i picked the second option. I mean im not bored with them at all and i definately wouldnt mind if they work together again in a case...but if they do i'll be like "Come on Grissom get off her already!" :p

I really like that though. That they've been working since the first episode together cause this wasnt at all what i was expecting. I thought they would of start working a case together like in the fourth or fifth episode so i was surprise... and happy! :D

For the poll, I said "I won't mind it, but I don't want anything to take away from the center of the case: Greg"
I think that it would be un-fair to take the whole episode away from Greg for GSR. I love Greg, and I'm all for there being an episode almost entirely about him. But I wouldn't mind some GSR, I'm not that selfish.

lol. Well, not even "taking it away from Greg", but I felt that a lot of the joking that went on about oral sex seemed very cheap when it came right before them in the morgue assuming it's Brass's body and being scared.

In other words... when someone is in dire trouble, it seems wrong to show other characters really enjoying themselves, even if that's what people do. From a television point of view.

What I wouldn't mind is maybe them having a small conversation about it, solemnly.

For the poll, a G/S scene would be great for me. I don't necessarily want GSR in the middle of Greg's issues. However, I'd like to see Sara maybe encouraging Gris to not be too hard on Greg, to be sympathetic, right now. I mean, Sara has always been the one with the big heart, and Gris has always held people at arm's length. I would just like to see her give him a little push to help him comfort Greg.

Right - agreed. I wouldn't mind a GS scene, just to be specific, but I don't want to get the feeling that it's a romantic scene during all of this.

Just got my new TV Guide in the mail for the week's Oct.16-22 and this was in it!!!

They may be secret lovahs, but Grissom and Sara still find ways to surprise each other, when their religious beliefs surface while investigating a trio of murder suspects--a priest, a nun--and a car dealer!!!!up close photo of them, with a microscope!!!

mystery is quite open about her spoiler information, and she does seem to have approval for it, because she's been asked to censor certain things BY TPTB. But it's a unique situation, and I'm not trying to usurp the point of your statement... so... yeah. lol. Sorry.

No problem. ;) Just wanting to make sure nobody gets in trouble because I know in the Spoiler thread in the NY forum it was asked where the spoiler info came from and that was the answer we got. So, I thought it might be best if the information was just given out (in spoiler boxes please) and the source not named.

I forgot about this until you mentioned it, but yeah, please don't put any spoiler information in the description of the spoiler.

I chose that I do want GSR. I want GSR every episode. I want my cup to floweth over with GSR. I think they have done a really good job the past three episodes with giving us GSR without making it overkill.

But I trust that the writers can give us a little geek love without taking the screen away from Greg. I mean, I don't think they are hinting at them being together anyway. I think they are just showing us how they act with one another now. That's how people in love act. They give each other looks and tease each other lovingly. So, I would think it unnatural if they didn't throw some sort of loving interaction between them if they share a scene.

What I wouldn't mind is maybe them having a small conversation about it, solemnly.

Yeah, that would be ideal. I agree. See, I put that into the category of having a GSR moment.

Understood - are we allowed to mention the site that we're getting them from?

OKAY. New spoiler called Loco Motives. Oh. The hilarity doesn't stop there. Important notes: along with Post Mortem, this will be a Mini Crime Scene Killer case and y'all? GRISSOM DOES TAI CHI. AND I THINK WE MIGHT ACTUALLY HAVE TO SEE HIM DOING TAI CHI. AND THAT HAUNTS MY VERY SOUL. Hopefully it's to keep him limber for Sara. And they wear matching LuLu Lemon pants. And he's still a man.

Oh my. I don't even know what to think of that. The question is does he do Tai Chi for health, meditation, or martial arts. I'm gonna go with martial arts. It might explain why he never pulls his gun. He doesn't need that jank. Nothing will prepare me for seeing Grissom get all Walked Texas Ranger and whatnot.

I don't care if he does it because magical Leprochans told him it would give him crime fighting powers. IT'S WRONG. GRISSOM DOESN'T DO TAI CHI. Mostly because you can't do Tai Chi in Dockers. And I'm pretty sure that Grissom isn't aware of clothing for below your waist that isn't Dockers or jeans. And if we have to see Grissom in stretchy pants, I don't care HOW much weight he's lost. It's still wrong. I have a pretty good feeling that it's going to get toned down to him doing meditating or something. Meditating I can see. lmfao @ Walker Texas Ranger. God I hope Sara doesn't see him like that. Afterwards he goes out and gets smashed with Brass, in a nice throwback to when they used to do that every time there was a serial killer. lol. But I think this is where we might get the kiss. Just a thought. Because it's RIGHT before he takes his sabattical, the spoiler JUST came out and Mystery just hinted at the kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back