Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
...if we have to see Grissom in stretchy pants, I don't care HOW much weight he's lost. It's still wrong. ...
He can borrow Bowie's pants from The Labyrinth. ...It'll be Jackpot PART II for Grissom's crotch! You know you love that visual.
As for the poll, I voted I want a GS scene, not necessarily GSR :)

You are a very bad human being, Miss TS.

ANYway... I'm rather surprised at all of you GSR junkies *glares* - You must all agree with the Pollmaster.

Wow... that actually sounds really, really wrong.

Anyway, um... yeah. Grissom Texas Ranger I'm not diggin'.

Then again, this could be Sara's influence. Or, as I said, he needs to be limber. I'm not surprised he goes out drinking with Brass. I don't think it would be good for their relationship if Sara was his drinking buddy. And it dispells that myth about Grissom suddenly shutting down to everyone but Sara, and that he and Brass aren't good friends.

You love me, Sar.

Then again, this could be Sara's influence. Or, as I said, he needs to be limber.
He might need to be limber for Sara ;)

In other news, I predict it will be somewhat difficult to plan/vote for new GoScaRs after this season. So much gooey GSR goodness...*drools*

Leprahauns. LMAO. A kiss will never make it okay to see him in stretchy pants. Yellow ones at that. Oh my god. I just got an image of him performing Tai Chi in yellow stretchy pants and a blue and white Hawaiin shirt. Must. Wash. Mind. Out. With. Soap. Now I need to got knock back a few with Brass. Ergh. Meditating, fine. But I can meditate just fine in my loose fitting Adidas shorts. And so can he.

Oh! Guys! Sorry - lost in translation. LuLu Lemon is a yoga pants brand. The pants aren't actually yellow LIKE lemons.

Yeah... limber FOR Sara. Does anyone else LOVE the image of him being all zen, at one with the world, and then cut to him all, "To hell with it - Brass, we're going to go on a double-date with Jack Daniels because I can't drink at home with my woman." "What?" "...and by that I mean my turantulas" "You need to get laid."

lol. oops. that doesn't make the image go away, though. and i doubt it ever will. i think it would be funny to see sara teaching him tai chi. you know, to calm his nerves because of the case racking his brain. that would be sweet.

If YOU heard us talking about yoga pants when YOU were unspoiled, you wouldn't think it was Grissom. You'd think it was Sara. As for the Texas Ranger, people probably assume it means a smack-down of some kind. I don't think in anyones' wildest imagination would they go, "Oh of course Grissom does tai chi". You know why? Because it's WRONG. Though the more I think of it, the more I could see it, unfortunately. Or maybe he just pretends to know tai-chi so he can watch Sara twist into yoga poses in the afternoon with a legitimate excuse to be a close as possible.

Next week they MIGHT JUST play Twister: ...GREG: Left hand on blue. (Warrick bends over Grissom) WARRICK: Uh, Grissom, how is this helping us solve the case? GRISSOM: Just spin the damn wheel. // (PS: You love the Bowie crotch)

Try not to confuse the poor, unspoiled folk by talking about your latest fashion revival, Sar. I, for one, think you'll make a great LuLu spokesmodel.

:p

lmao. Thank you. I feel this little brand just needs a push in the right direction.

Okay... so non Canadian people won't find that funny. But it's HUGE here, I tell you!

Another 'hometime with GSR moment' "Darling, this new vegetarian diet and Tai Chi routine are doing wonders for your physique. How about a game of twister?" "Naked?" "...People play clothed?"

I am sooo creepified. Why?

Grissom doing Tai Chi just seems so incredibly wrong. I picture him in the office, in the weirdest pants, and it's wrong. It's just plain wrong. I want Sara to walk in there and smash him in the head with something to snap him back to reality!!!

In other news, got something out of the Grissaratalk people:

Not huge, but Gris and Sara discuss the case, specifically the motivation for a murder, infidelity. And i just think it's interesting that the two of them can just work through a case and talk about this. In the past, it scared Grissom that Sara might leave him for someone younger, etc, if he ever got together with her. I think, for him to take the leap to be with her, he had to realize that wasn't going to happen, and it's just refreshing. Warrick spends so much time suspicious of his wife, but Grissom and Sara have this amazing trust. Yay.

That does *seem* like good news, but it's all in the way WP plays it. Frankly I could see them showing a flicker of doubt in his eyes and that might even increase his anxiety, causing the sabatical. Do I think he still believes Sara capable of cheating? If he isn't able to solve a crime, and he's getting migraines, I don't think he thinks much of himself. Maybe he saw her in the waiting room with Greg, maybe not. And maybe it'll be played totally neutral, but I wouldn't mind some Grissom angst, and then Sara kisses him, telling him not to be an idiot = perfect scenario. lol.

Oooh, this is exciting. I love jealous Grissom. It's one of the best Grissoms to have. I like the theory about it increasing his anxiety, perhaps after seeing Sara being buddy-buddy with Greg. After all, he knows Greg has crushed on Sara in the past. Though, I can't ever see him confronting her about it. He wouldn't be able to admit to himself that he was jealous, I don't think.

ROTFLMFA... thats all I have to say about Grissom doing Thai chi. I think Sara really has him whipped. Oh man, i think the writers have been reading some fan fics for ideas or something. Kiss this episode? I guess if we get it it can take me away from this image. I just laugh when I think of this. O man, I cant get over it. As for the Twister scenario, they would take it where Greys has never gone before hahaha

Agreed. Jealous Grissom is great, because pretty much 99% of the time, he has no reason TO be jealous. So it's all in his head. In any event, the wording of the conversation will be imperative. I can't imagine Sara condoning infedilty, nor can I see Grissom excusing it, either. But I CAN see Sara saying something like, "Sometimes you're just unhappy enough" and it rings major alarm bells. Like I said, not because Sara would ever do that, but because he's already beating himself up over so much. And the man is taking out his anger with ancient chinese slo-motion fighting. In other news, isn't Tai Chi like, the lamest of the martial arts? Who are you going to be able to defeat - a menacing sloth? And Twister?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back