Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Sep 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

WHAT????? WHAAAAAAAT????? OMFG! i can't take this anymore!! don't do that! DON'T! f***!

... was it for real?
    scaring? the only thing that comes to my mind is SHIRTLESS grissom and this is the LAST thing i'm scared of. or ... was it an irony? heck, i'm too damn excited to think.

and i didn't read it. and you don't even think of teasing me more, or i'll grab my canadian roommate, take a plane to vancouver and find you.
    noooo, he looks awesome without the beard. i love him clean - shaven. go Dimple.

2. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I mean... it's more that I didn't think we'd ever see it is all. I guess it's easier, you know... the way he is now.

Clean-shaven, I mean. For kissing. KISSING.

Put it this way: it in no way goes beyond any comfort zone that Ziggy would have about Billy... but it's still good.

Yay! CSI-watching party. I'll tell Dayna to get more chips.

He has a weak jawline. There. I said it.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Just a question, how does this Mystery know this "news" about the "kiss"? does she have a personal connection to the writers? just curious :eek: I'm sure we all want this, but rumors, gossip, inuendos and speculation run rampant, and I want to see some proof ;)

Edited to remove spoiler from the "Spoiler about" space.

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

i already booked a ticket to vancouver. and i called Mr L too. he said he's having a break this week and be more than pleased to lend me his best chainsaw. nice guy btw.
    that can mean only shirtless or in a tux.
    *infuriated, sharpens the saw*

ETA:
    ... nooooooo des, you just spoiled me by putting the whole thing into the spoiler title. my effort has been ruined *cries*

5. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

*GASP* YOU HAVE A WEAK JAW LINE!

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Mm. Quite. Of course, you know, were you to see me face-to-face, it's not like if I were to start talking, my mouth would not have a spoiler guard. Just so you know...

Actually mine is fairly pronounced. But I do have a lazy eye. Not hugely noticeable 'cept when I blink. Dayna will tell you. It's rather horrific. But Billy has a lazy eye as well, so I guess we're back to square one.

Okay... I'll break the spell. It's not clothing or the lack thereof. I'm sorry. Well... okay, I don't know that for sure...

But it's not, you might say, the main thrust of the spoiler.

Or did she?

7. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

desertwind: mystery is definitely credible. She is great at getting us information that is accurate. I have been reading spoilers for two years. She always gets us the real deal> This woman ROCKS.

I keep wondering how the big reveal works for these two... My scenario list is growing, and most of them make no sense or are too fanfictiony for words, but a few are plausible... though not necessarily possible. My fiance and I have talked about this often, and I think he's leaning towards wanting a humorous reveal, while I'm leaning towards a real dramatic reveal. I'd LOVE a humorous reveal, don't get me wrong, but I think they'll go dramatic. It's a drama...

What do you guys think? Dramatic? Or Humorous reveal?

8. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Yeah, des - whenever Mystery's stuff doesn't pan out, it's because scripts were rewritten or the actors or editors just dropped certain lines or scenes at the last second.

But she does get credible information.

You mean a reveal to the whole team? I think that doing a Friends-style tee-hee reveal will be cheap.

They're really trying hard to be just a solid show this year, rather than a "popular show" which was the sense I got in Season 5.

So I have a feeling that if they want an Emmy grab for either of these two while they're still with the show, they'll go dramatic.

9. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Ok-she "rocks" but my question was how does she know? where does she get her info? that's all-do you know? ;)thank's much ;)

[​IMG]

10. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

desertwind: You could ask her if you wanted, but she has sources. That's all we know. She doesn't give away who they are to protect herself and her sources. So, we don't ask. We just trust the information.

Sarah: See. That's my big thing with this season> The reveal has to happen this season. It has to, and I want it to be real, to not feel fake, to not feel thrown together. I want buildup and I want energy. I want to believe that what they are going through is heart wrenching. I want it to be dramatic, and I want frickin' Jorja Fox to get an Emmy nod!

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think... I think because of how much time he put into this, and the fact that he made a character I really like when I haven't always liked him (which is really difficult - you generally like both actor and character or dislike both) I think Billy is more likely to and more deserving to get a nod.

Jorja really should get one, but if we're talking odds, I'd be in favor of Billy. Producer on the show, pretty much got it off the ground, and is the figurehead.

I'd love for Jorja to get one, though. Don't get me wrong.

The funny thing is that when it comes to GSR, they really let Grissom explore. The Emmy's put up the Butterflied speech as one of the best moments in television for the year.

12. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

I remember, sarah. I happened to be recording the Emmys incase something memorable happened. I screamed, and rewatched about a thousand times.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love for Mr. Petersen to get a nod, and I'm not saying Ms. Fox is neccessarily more "deserving" or anything. I'm just a Sara fan first. :) Sara, then Geek Love, then Grissom.

and if a Geek Love moment ended up in the Emmy's next year, I'd die. I'd fall down on the floor DEAD. Good thing the Emmys happen after my wedding, or my fiance wouldn't have a bride!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope its a kiss with all the extras, Someone heard our prayers and raised the money. Ia m so happy happy happy cant wait to see it. GSR = bodies of evidence

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Wot hus leavin CSI??? soz im from NZ and we dont get news like that here season 7 hasnt even started yet please tell me ive been tryin to find out im desperate!

15. greenplastic

greenplastic Witness

Does he? I never noticed. Crap! Why did you have to point that out? Now I'm gonna be looking for it.

Yeah, I agree. I don't want humore in this instance. I want drama, and I want it to mean something. I want Grissom to reveal it; I don't want them to get "caught." I guess because it would mean tremendous character development for him.

I mean, he was the one not willing to take the risk, but now he feels so strongly for her he's the one who spills the beans. That's my ideal situation for the big reveal.

And...

I don't know why, but it never occurred to me that we WOULDN'T get a kiss or two. I am pretty certain it won't be a makeout scene and if we do see them macking, it will surprise the hell outta me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.