Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Agreed. Especially if you're in the camp of people who, like me, think he did in fact get it on in Lady Heather's Box. ETA Wow. That came out super dirty

You're nasty. Grissom doesn't have sex... he has tea. lol. No but seriously, if he didn't sleep with her that's lame. I don't even see why we couldn't see him kiss her, but that'a another story.

And dear God - if Sara ever makes an allusion to certain "meat" she'll eat, I will stop shipping. I promise. I don't care if she says that in private. I don't care if they do it on his desk. I don't care if she was under the morgue table while he was singing (which would explain a lot), it's still wrong.

Ugh, talk about shock value. lol.

That was so wrong Just like seeing him with a goatee, too. He should ONLY have the moustache.

I think he should curl it.

Possibly. But (re: Archie) remember he was in Chaos Theory as the college security guy (or at least the guy who was in charge of the security cameras/footage) and he was wearing a name badge with a different name on it (though for the life of me I can't think what it said). So maybe they were just lazy and though "Eh, Archie will do for a character name, too. But your real last name is too Asian. We need something really American. Like a true patriot. ...Johnson it is."

lol. Hey, if Archie isn't a banana, then he's definitely white-washed anyway.

Was Archie in Chaos Theory? That's kind of cool, actually. That they brought him back, I mean.

Reminds me of the police captain on Law and Order who was originally just a maid in an early episode.

I was going to ask what the duvet thing had to do with shagging sheep, but then I figured you just wanted any excuse to make that comment

Because Duvets are made of cotton and goose down *duh*

Yeah, you just need to pay them off. Oh, I went there.

I'm going to tell the Association never to do your taxes again.

Hahahaha ewwwwwwwwwww.

Only a recently laid Grissom sings and you know it.

Again, agreed. But while it kinda feels like things should change now - should they? I mean, if they were in fact together the whole way through season 6, then things should be the same now as they were then. I think the CSIs would get suspicious if Grissom and Sara stopped making those comments around each other. Warrick should at least.

Yeah, but when you're on edge about something - or worried people will find out, you're not very likely to be able to look back on past experiences and go, "Every few weeks, we used to make uncomfortable romantic comments. We should keep doing that". Although we're now "in on it" they're obviously making it more overt.

Having said that, one could argue it was always just the turn of the camera. Instead of spinning away from Grissom and Sara, we now get to see their reactions.

Like that scene in Bite Me where Grissom watches with an awed face as she comes down the stairwell... I think now they would have focused more on that.

Just little things.

One of the things that the Good Doctor said in the original script was that he felt that when in the same room with a lot of other people, Sara and Grissom would purposefully avoid eye contact. Note that both of them made little looks when they could tell Warrick wasn't watching in the Veg. Burger scene. And they did wait to fully make romantic eye contact until the end of TOYD

Creepy interrogation stalker.

Oh COME ON. If your boyfriend was in a room with his ex-girlfriend and you could watch without them knowing? You'd totally do it.

But yeah - Sara's an interrogation stalker 4 life.

As per all workplace rumours.

True. I mean, I'll bet there were rumors after Slaves of Las Vegas. And chances are people will say that he routinely goes to the mansion, hence why Sara thought they would've had long chats about corsettes.

Now there's an interesting point - wouldn't she have had to have seen Lady Heather to know that she wears mock-up corsettes?

If TPTB decide to bring Lady Heather back, a confrontation with Sara will be inevitable. It's absurd that Sara was the only main character that has never met her and this storyline would deserve a conclusion in one way or another. Obviously i don't want Lady Heather return caused the break up between Grissom and Sara and if at the end of this ep Grissom will stay with Sara,i'd like it happened because he has chosen her and not because Lady Heather has given up him.

And if she only returns one more time, can she really do that? Would TPTB devote a scene to Grissom and Sara fighting?

I think that, as much as I am worried that they'll somehow screw up the ship, I have to keep it in the realm of possibility. I just don't see a tearful vase-throwing "Did you sleep with her?!" scene.

Grissom: I have a question.
Sara: Yeah?
Grissom: What's the deal with you vanishing every time Lady Heather shows up?
Sara: She frightens me.
Grissom: <pats on head>
Sara: <sniff>
Grissom: Why does she frighten you?
Sara: She has... such cool clothes... it scares me.
Grissom: Not all her clothes are cool.
Sara: Say what?
Grissom: What? Assless leather chaps? No, I didn't say that...
Sara: ... And how do you know this?
Grissom: Know what? Seriously, I don't know what you're talking about. <talking out of side of mouth> She's slightly disturbed... always trying to get me into the damn things... <shiver>

lol. Freak.

My opinion? They're one in the same *shifty eyes*

In the book CSI Companion it says that WP doesn't think anything happened between Grissom and Lady H.

Uh-huh. They drank tea... all night. And he was just trying to brush some chalk off her face.

lol. Yeah - I've heard that as well. I don't think they'll ever give us a straight answer about that anyway.

You're nasty. Grissom doesn't have sex... he has tea. lol. No but seriously, if he didn't sleep with her that's lame. I don't even see why we couldn't see him kiss her, but that'a another story.

Perhaps it was part of WP's request to keep it ambiguous. He also said he thought that Grissom needed a good spanking.

But he DOES want to kiss Jorja - so hopefully we get to look forward to that. lol.

Perhaps it was part of WP's request to keep it ambiguous. He also said he thought that Grissom needed a good spanking.

Yeah, I'm thinking he wanted to keep it up to interpretation because it would be pretty unprofessional of Grissom to sleep with Lady Heather in the first place. And isn't that the main reason why he didn't want to start things up with Sara. So if Grissom DID sleep with her, there is some inconsistency in his actions.

I mean, he could get into just as much trouble sleeping with a suspect in a murder case as he could sleeping with one of his subordinates. Maybe even more.

Maybe they didn't even kiss. Maybe they held each other's faces then had fancy tea. Maybe that's how old people have sex. Either way it's played out. I want to see some Grissom/Sara snoggage. None of this pansy tea/face brushing nonsense.

Awwww, come on Adz! You're no fun. You know you'd love to see G/SK merch. But to avoid a big magnified TLADILA sex scene banner, I'll do anything. *hangs head in disappointment*
weeeeeell, i think about doing one anyway. but no worries, i'm not gonna put it as my sig, cuz i need to show off my winning banns on the icon challenges.
Mais I don't. I actually, (and I'm being serious here) I don't know how some people can be so open about their obsession outside the boards. It's like, "Yes, I like this show, and I like this ship, but I don't need the whole world to know". lol
oh yeah, agreed. i mean, most of my friends know i'm obsessed, but only the closest ones. but if i had a csi t-shirt, i'd still wear it. they're cool, and if you have one, it just means you like the show.
Let it be animated. LET IT BE ANIMATED! I'll give you more delicious dialogue, Adz *dangles it tastily* DO IT NOW!
*evil snicker* 'aight! *with maniacal, sadistic grin opens Ulead GIF Animator and WPAP Gallery*
Agreed. Both Sara and Grissom seem to be collecting allies. And I think that Catherine definitely owes her for the search of the room
oh, niiiice point Mandis and sarah. i think they both have more friends than enemies in law enforcement. and some of those friends owe them big favors. i think grissom may use this whole sheriff thing if needed.
I think it was more exciting when you didn't know if they were together.
naaah, i disagree. i think it's a lot more exciting now, b/c we KNOW that something is going on, and the way they try to hide it, the way nobody notices anything, and the thrill of it being uncovered, perfectly replaced the angst of unestablished relationship and awkwarness of past seasons. besides we'll have a lot more personal stories this season, i believe. and somebody already mentioned it - we're still waiting for a kiss, guys!
lol. Agreed. Especially if you're in the camp of people who, like me, think he did in fact get it on in Lady Heather's Box.
oh he SO slept with her. there is NO doubt in my mind. after all Grissom is human, and maybe he wasn't ready for a relationship with a subordinate right then, but it doesn't mean he wasn't ready for ANY kind of relationship. he slept with her. end of discussion.

oh, niiiice point Mandis and sarah. i think they both have more friends than enemies in law enforcement. and some of those friends owe them big favors. i think grissom may use this whole sheriff thing if needed.

And I really doubt that it's a coincidence that they had those two scenes - especially since Secrets and Flies was penned around the same time as the original screenplay for Gum Drops.

As much as Ecklie would like to see them fall, there are two people he'd listen to who are willing to back Grissom and Sara up. Not necessarily for their relationship, but rather for anything - because both of them hugely owe the two.

sarahvma said:
oh, niiiice point Mandis and sarah. i think they both have more friends than enemies in law enforcement. and some of those friends owe them big favors. i think gritssom may use this whole sheriff thing if needed.

And I really doubt that it's a coincidence that they had those two scenes - especially since Secrets and Flies was penned around the same time as the original screenplay for Gum Drops.

As much as Ecklie would like to see them fall, there are two people he'd listen to who are willing to back Grissom and Sara up. Not necessarily for their relationship, but rather for anything - because both of them hugely owe the two.
I actually thought the exact same thing.:p

are you suggesting they had in mind to uncover GSR that early? cuz, practically, if Ecklie knows - everybody knows. i cannot see him keeping the secret.
and that's their insurance policy. now, when i'm thinking about it, maybe when Grissom started to feel secure in his job (also after ND) he saw that now, even if they had basis to fire him, they just won't do that. why? b/c he's got sheriff on his side, and b/c Ecklie's carrier depends also on Grissom's performance. what if Grissom, a person who doesn't get politics at all, finally understood, that even if their relationship is uncovered, he won't be fired b/c of many various political reasons? if this is the case "Gil, be more politic" and "lift your head out of the microscope" are the golden Cath - advices that he finally adopted, and the two out of more reasons he decided to get into relationship with sara.

Get those huge upside-down glasses we saw at Bang-On.
I'd almost forced those beauties out of my mind. Thank you for bringing them back to me.

Score one for the Tom. Oh, don't even try, Dayna. You know she'd date the Tom.
I think even Teri draws the line somewhere. At least GOD, I hope she does.

Clearly doesn't get cold enough in Vancouver for you to be out and bundled up in a duvet. What kind of Canadian city doesn't get that cold? Honestly, it's practically unpatriotic.
We're just cooler than the rest of Canada.. by being warmer, of course. *cough*

And dear God - if Sara ever makes an allusion to certain "meat" she'll eat, I will stop shipping. I promise. I don't care if she says that in private. I don't care if they do it on his desk. I don't care if she was under the morgue table while he was singing (which would explain a lot), it's still wrong
AGREED 100%.. that's just FILTHY AND WRONG.

Anyway, I don't feel like talking about LH today. I thinkt hat it is something I will completely ignore. It's just not current.
And I love the idea of G and S "collecting allies". That's frigging hilarious. It's like PREPARE FOR WAR! WAAAR! *trumpet.. courtesy of my little brother, who is in 8th grade band* Anyway, I can't really see anyone NOT allying with them, aside from like, Ecklie and the various Sherrifs and undersherrifs and oversherrifs.

I must now go to the dinner and wine tasting soiree that my wine club is having. *Frasier face*

Now, I don't think Ecklie will fire Grissom. I mean, he knows deep down that the lab's success has everything to do with Grissom. Even when he finds out about the geeks' extracurricular activities, I think he will more than likely threaten Grissom about transferring one of them to another shift... simply to throw his weight around. He even said once to Grissom that his presence in the lab heightens his (Ecklie's) notoriety by association. I thought it was a little out of character, but he still admitted it.

I don't think that Grissom will ever have to pull the sheriff card with Ecklie. And honestly, I don't think he ever would. I don't think Grissom ever thinks like that.

ziggystarduzt said:

Anyway, I don't feel like talking about LH today. I thinkt hat it is something I will completely ignore. It's just not current.

Thank you- LH is GONE-- :mad: and forgotten- "apologies are just words" she blew him off, a long time ago-- so she's gone, and I don't think she'll return, under what guise? and on a more GSR related news!!! My TV Guide came today- and there's some "letters" from fans- is one of these you ziggy ? I immediatley thought of you ;)

Ask Matt--tvguide.com/askmatt

I beg forgiveness for all the mean things I've said recently about TV Guide, because I nearly died when I saw your Jorja Fox/William Petersen cover (9/25) He look's soooooo good, and Jorja's a doll too!!
Lauren Kleinfeldt-Glendale, N.Y.

Thank You Thank You! for finally putting the drop-dead gorgeous William Petersen on your cover--Jamie Coughlin, Lynn Haven, Fla.

A million thank's for your gorgeous cover photo of Jorja Fox! I have followed CSI since day one, and watched Fox change for a pretty girl, to a beautiful woman. your cover is positive proof of that!!--Maureen Holdridge, Plattsburg, N.Y.

cheer.gif
clap.gif

And on the latest poll- HMMMM tough, I guess riding off into the sunset- if WP leaves , in my opinion CSI will bomb- :eek: and I really don't think he'll come back for "guest" apperances, once he's done he's done-why on earth would he? he's told everyone, he's tired of being Grissom, and loves theater-- but one never knows- and as far as Jorja, and the rest of the cast, as well, I think, they see the handwriting on the proverbial wall- and will go on to do big and better thing's- ;)

I recall the companion saying he thought they *did* do something together. But maybe it's just me.

LOL on that exchange, I love it :devil:

Can Sara give him that good spanking? Maybe with the Robospanker? hehehe!

sarahvma said:
I think he should curl it.
And guest on CSI as Ecklie's hotter older brother? OH YEAH.

Was Archie in Chaos Theory? That's kind of cool, actually. That they brought him back, I mean.

Reminds me of the police captain on Law and Order who was originally just a maid in an early episode.
He certainly was. Hung out with Nick in the college AV lab, which was where Nick saw the frat boys covering up the cameras, one of them pushing their hand against a wall for leverage (not like that!) which gave him the idea to print one of the hallways walls.

God I watch this show too much.

Because Duvets are made of cotton and goose down *duh*
Mine's actually duck down. No pun intended. But still, I search for what connection this has with sheep. Are you saying sheep find geese attractive or something...? *raises an eyebrow*

You Canadians and your crazy mixed animal breeding.

I'm going to tell the Association never to do your taxes again.
I do my own taxes, biotch. Top of the class in accounting back in high school. [/nerd]

Only a recently laid Grissom sings and you know it.
And Adz knows it from experience.

Yeah, but when you're on edge about something - or worried people will find out, you're not very likely to be able to look back on past experiences and go, "Every few weeks, we used to make uncomfortable romantic comments. We should keep doing that".
It's kind of like saying to someone "Don't think of apples". They're gonna think of apples, even if they totally weren't before. And if they try thinking of anything else, it'll be totally forced.

I totally understand if NOONE knows what I mean by that. I am so tired I cannot fathom my attempted analogies making any sense right now.

Although we're now "in on it" they're obviously making it more overt.

Having said that, one could argue it was always just the turn of the camera. Instead of spinning away from Grissom and Sara, we now get to see their reactions.

Like that scene in Bite Me where Grissom watches with an awed face as she comes down the stairwell... I think now they would have focused more on that.

Just little things.
Kind of like Rashomama, focussing on the different perceptions, in a way. The extra things each character noticed that we wouldn't have seen in a regular episode.

Oh COME ON. If your boyfriend was in a room with his ex-girlfriend and you could watch without them knowing? You'd totally do it.
To be honest, I wouldn't. I would become more paranoid by doing so, and I wouldn't be able to handle not telling him afterwards and the mistrust and blahdeblah.

But yeah - Sara's an interrogation stalker 4 life.
Now that I think about it, you do tend to see her in that room a heck of a lot (even if she's with other people, like Nick in Gum Drops, or Grissom in the latest episode...just off the top of my head) I wonder if we looked over all the episodes and counted the number of times we saw each character in there...she'd almost certainly come out on top, lol.

They should make it her office :p

True. I mean, I'll bet there were rumors after Slaves of Las Vegas. And chances are people will say that he routinely goes to the mansion, hence why Sara thought they would've had long chats about corsettes.

Now there's an interesting point - wouldn't she have had to have seen Lady Heather to know that she wears mock-up corsettes?
People make assumptions based on stereotypes. I doubt Sara is any different in this respect, even if she does try to avoid making judgements based on those assumptions. And plus, it was a way in to asking Grissom about LH without actually having to ask him about LH (if you know what I mean?) seeing as corsets featured in the case, so heck - if it were me, I woulda used it, too.

My opinion? They're one in the same *shifty eyes*
Totally. I've been on the Sara/LH/CK/Superman boat for years.

Hmm...now LH in a giant pope hat. That's something I'd like to see.

Did any of you watch "HOMBODIES" tonight- real tear jerker- I never get tired of this eppy- so poignant - and Sara at the end with tears running down her cheek's-so sad cause she had so bonded with the girl who got raped :mad: and the look's that her and Grissom exchanged, told a powerful connection- :eek:

SARA

GRIS

"letters" from fans- is one of these you ziggy ? I immediatley thought of you
Aw, thanks desert! I actually didn't submit a question this time, but I believe that Sarah and AL both had their questions answered!

Are you saying sheep find geese attractive or something...? *raises an eyebrow*
*immediately grabs little Lucy and snuggles her* None of your filthy sheep are touching my Goose, damnit!

I wonder if we looked over all the episodes and counted the number of times we saw each character in there...she'd almost certainly come out on top, lol.
My guess would be it's because she doesn't feel comfortable actually doing interrogations, so she often hangs out and watches. She's not especially socially adept, so she probably would rather stand in the wings whilst her coworkers take on the "human aspect" of the job. I think it's often the same case with Grissom, although he's been at it so long that he's developped an ability to plow on and do it anyway.

Totally. I've been on the Sara/LH/CK/Superman boat for years.
What the hell does that even mean, dude?

I got a free pen with a built in blue flashlight at my wine club soiree tonight. Seriously, yo. It has the vinyard that sponsored the evening's logo on it.. and it GLOWS A BLUE LIGHT. I'm so gonna like, run it over sheets and couch and stuff to look for blood and semen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back