Grissom&Sara#22 - Tongues Cost More

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh oh someones dissing your Teri!

Sarah has the shirt? lmao! Sarah, why do you have the shirt for?

desertwind did you make that?

Freckles101 said:
Anyway...with regards to the Bite Me scene, what did y'all think about when the ep first aired?

I was like "WTF was all that all about?" :confused: Seriously i was like Grissom is so into hiding his feelings and out of a sudden i see him talking about sex with the least person i would ever think he will be talking about sex, i was like "there has to be something going on!"... but i was a bit confused throughout season 6 with all this small scenes between them. This one, the Gray hair, the Thermite, the Mouth to Mouth, all of them were confusing at the time. Now i can kind of ratinolized them.

I think that this particular scene is so confusing though, because of the "smothering comment" Grissom made. But i think that Grissom was kind of teasing her a little and she took it personally.

Ok, if we're on the subject of sexy names for Grissom - Clancy, anyone? I think that's pretty hot. Uh huh. Mmm. I know you love it, Sarah.

iheartnickcath said:
lmao, "How are you my sexy big bad bugman"

Big bad bugman? Wow, Lynn. That's just...that's just perfect. *tosses over kudos*

ziggystarduzt said:
I imagine she still calls him Griss.

God, but I hope so.

Yeah, I can't imagine Sara calling Grissom 'Gil'. It would be just too weird. Maybe when they're retired and married with kids. Only then I could see her calling him 'Gil' without me cringing. And yes, I said when.

Sarahvma said:
C'mon - "Ride me, Gilly-Willy" turns you on and you know it.

Ew, that wasn't even directed at me and it made me shudder. That was mean, Sarah. My EARS!

I think he'd be more likely to call her his Fair and Perfumed Garden.

As long as he doesn't pull out his "Chanteuse", I'm up for anything.

Sarahvma said:
Where do I know Sexy Kitty from? It's going to drive me insane. The actor, I mean.

SEX AND THE CITY! Whoo!
dance.gif

Freckles101 said:
Anyway...with regards to the Bite Me scene, what did y'all think about when the ep first aired?

Honestly, I didn't believe that they could be together at that point. Actually, I wouldn't admit they were together until I actually saw the finale. Even after ToyD, I was still skeptical. At first I thought Sara had mis-interpreted Grissom, and instead of seeing Grissom's comment as about the case, she took it the wrong way and thought it was about "this". Then, after much convincing, I kind of got sucked into the side of the fence who thought he was talking about them, but they weren't together. To this day I still don't know what I think what was going on in that scene for sure, but for now I'm just believing that they weren't together yet. Anything before "Gum Drops", I'll have a difficulty believing without a really well thought out explanation...that I like. lol.

Hey guys, let's refrain from talking about WP's wife in this thread and talking about sex with Billy. Let's just stick with Grissom for the sex talk.

I watched VLV and DTD tonight and have a couple comments. Not much about the first but the second had some GSR, I thought. I noticed and liked Gris's concern for Sara during the bomb thing, especially once he found out about the door thing. Later, he's like "and that means you, Sara" when he's ordering the clearout...I don't know if they were together then, but he definately had a thing for her then :)

holy cow, a whole PAGE since the afternoon??
Ad, Sarah -- You two are hilarious left alone in a thread together
well thank you, lol.
Yes, Adzix and I... we ARE fabulous, aren't we?
we certainly are.
Gilly, maybe? But *not* Gilly-Willy...that's just...disturbing lol. So is "Grissy-Wissy" lolol How 'bout something like "my big bad bugman" or "honey...bee..."

lol can't you just hear him "Enough with the bug jokes,my little butterfly." *Gris smacks forehead* "darnit"
Mel, that ... that ... killed me. call an ambulance.
"Everyone, Sara and I have an announcement. We've been keeping this quiet for some time, but... we're seeing each other."

Various gasps, "No way!" so on, so forth.

SARA: Yes. Yes we are. And Grissom and I are retiring to teach at UNLV together.

Greg looks devistated, Nick looks handsome and willing to comfort him.

GRISSOM: Right. Now that we've been married for a year, they're willing to override the no dating rules.

Blinks.

SARA: Yes, and our third child, which I'm expecting any day now, due to my enormous gut that could only be explained by pregnancy, will be named Sedona. Or Wildtree. Or something fruity.

GRISSOM: Questions?
i'm already dead so this couldn't kill me, but if i was alive my ribs would explode and i'd choke to death. period. it won't beat theatre's latest dialoque though.
Sexy Kitty is my frigging hero, yo. I'm going to totally start writing Grissom/SexyKitty fanfic and I'm going to work on releasing a line of G/SK merchandise, including a selection to be sold only in adult shops
THIS is even worse than bold TH. it's worse that any of your dolls AND bold TH together. i'm considering if being blind would be a better for me. i'm going to make a big magnified banner out of the TLADILA sex scene if you do that.
Yeah, and he could call her Ernie
i died. the third time.
I'd love them making G+S work a weird sex fetish case together. Not S&M and all of the backstory baggage that would entail, but just the nice level of discomfort of two people who see each other naked sort of being forced to listen to all of this alternative lifestyle stuff together, and then discussing it.
heck yeah, i'd love that. or maybe ... another case that'll lead to Da Dominion? like they wouldn't know it in the beginning so Grissom would fearlessly pair himself up with Sara on a case and the clues would eventually lead there. and they would have to visit our favorite guest character again, Sara'd meet her for the first time and LH would figure out something is going on between G/S. actually, i wouldn't mind if SHE was the first one to know.
Tooottally. Like.. okay.. I dunno.. *thinks hard about a fetish that has not been covered on the show* Maybe nerds who dress up in Star Wars costumes and have mad cosplay sex. It could involve Sara needing to go undercover as Boba Fett in order to seek out the truth behind the tragic murder of Princess Leia at the hands of Chewie.
that's 4.
What, you mean like Adzix? Nah, I'm joking. I totally agree. Like.. people who ship actors instead of characters and stuff like that. I love the dynamic between Grissom and Sara, but I'd never think that Billy and Jorja would have anything together.. I can imagine it's tough on Gina, knowing about those who do.
i seriously don't do that, yo. y'all know it. i like the fact that Billy is happy with his wife, but shipping THEM together is just ... wrong.
So last Thursday, Sarah shows up at my house at our regular CSI watching evening time of 6pm, wearing her CSI shirt. I was wearing my CSI cap, so it was all good. But THEN, Sarah says to me "Oh! Oh! I have a new CSI watching shirt!" And I'm going "cool, cool." So she goes into my bathroom to change and what does she emerge wearing? A CLONE OF THE BLUE HAWAIIAN SHIRT. Seriously. She bought this silk kimono sleepshirt thingie at her work that looks almost identical to Grissom's shirt- it's just a shade too dark. It apparently cost her $2. As it should. I tortured her mercilessly, don't worry.
AAAAAAhahahahahahhahahahahah *laughes histerically for the next 5 mins* ziggy are you going to watch next csi episode in horifyingly huge velvet sunglasses?

i shouldn't have started with the sexy kitty thing. i could've said about the diapers or "should've been a rockstar" Greg right then.

Understood. Won't happen again - thank you for the reminder.

Anyway, I thought Billy had already done Inside. I guess not. I would love to see that, it would be fantastic.

No - he did Charlie Rose. Which is pretty much like Inside without the audience.

So last Thursday, Sarah shows up at my house at our regular CSI watching evening time of 6pm, wearing her CSI shirt.

Can I say right now that this is not an official CSI shirt, but rather my friend had the CSI lettering stamped on a navy blue t-shirt and it just says CSI. It's still embarassing to walk around with it, though.

But THEN, Sarah says to me "Oh! Oh! I have a new CSI watching shirt!"

Also it would be good to point out that I hadn't worn that shirt while watching CSI before - the first one. Nor this second one.

A CLONE OF THE BLUE HAWAIIAN SHIRT. Seriously. She bought this silk kimono sleepshirt thingie at her work that looks almost identical to Grissom's shirt- it's just a shade too dark. It apparently cost her $2. As it should. I tortured her mercilessly, don't worry.

Actually it wasn't a clone. Here's what makes it great - it was like a synergy between the hawaiian shirt and a kimono sleeping gown. It was a finale canon shirt to the max, yo. To the max.

Yes. I spent 2 dollars making my GSR dream a reality. lol.

Just because I'm obsessed doesn't mean I stop being a Jew.

Sarah has the shirt? lmao! Sarah, why do you have the shirt for?

My hideous work has a couple like it. I saw it and knew that 2 dollars was enough to pay just for Dayna's reaction. And it was beautiful.

Also, it really, I think, supported GSR.

Ok, if we're on the subject of sexy names for Grissom - Clancy, anyone? I think that's pretty hot. Uh huh. Mmm. I know you love it, Sarah.

Ooh. Clancy. You know what else? SHELDON.

Yeah, I can't imagine Sara calling Grissom 'Gil'. It would be just too weird. Maybe when they're retired and married with kids. Only then I could see her calling him 'Gil' without me cringing. And yes, I said when.

No you DI-INT. I suppose the real problem would come if they got married and she took his name. But it's Sara. She probably wouldn't take his name.

That's what I find so funny about a lot of fanfictions. It's always like, "I'm against marriage. Boo! Oh, Gil darling - you're proposing? I shall be Mrs. Grissom FOREVER! Of course I want thirteen children."

So on, so forth.

But I pretty much see her calling him Griss to the grave.

As long as he doesn't pull out his "Chanteuse", I'm up for anything.

EW.

Honestly, I didn't believe that they could be together at that point. Actually, I wouldn't admit they were together until I actually saw the finale. Even after ToyD, I was still skeptical. At first I thought Sara had mis-interpreted Grissom, and instead of seeing Grissom's comment as about the case, she took it the wrong way and thought it was about "this". Then, after much convincing, I kind of got sucked into the side of the fence who thought he was talking about them, but they weren't together. To this day I still don't know what I think what was going on in that scene for sure, but for now I'm just believing that they weren't together yet. Anything before "Gum Drops", I'll have a difficulty believing without a really well thought out explanation...that I like. lol.

I think until we have that timeline, the argument works both ways.

I watched VLV and DTD tonight and have a couple comments. Not much about the first but the second had some GSR, I thought. I noticed and liked Gris's concern for Sara during the bomb thing, especially once he found out about the door thing. Later, he's like "and that means you, Sara" when he's ordering the clearout...I don't know if they were together then, but he definately had a thing for her then

Grissom's obviously protective of Sara. I think especially during this time because in the end of Season 4, she almost seemed to be jumping in harm's way, so it may have been his worry that she wasn't over that yet. But even so, a lot of supervisors or even friends might have been tempted to just be hands-off, and yet he still tried, as best as he knew how, to be there for her.

ETA

THIS is even worse than bold TH. it's worse that any of your dolls AND bold TH together. i'm considering if being blind would be a better for me. i'm going to make a big magnified banner out of the TLADILA sex scene if you do that.

You. Wouldn't. Dare.

Just so long as it's not animated. Please God let it not be animated.

heck yeah, i'd love that. or maybe ... another case that'll lead to Da Dominion? like they wouldn't know it in the beginning so Grissom would fearlessly pair himself up with Sara on a case and the clues would eventually lead there. and they would have to visit our favorite guest character again, Sara'd meet her for the first time and LH would figure out something is going on between G/S. actually, i wouldn't mind if SHE was the first one to know.

Considering that CM hinted that LH's last visit to Grissom would be their last (whatever that entails) I can't see them NOT having Sara meet her. It sucks that she's always been conveniantly on another case, or somehow magically on another part of the case.

And now that they're officially together, it would be something they would have to address. And I think they will, if the scene in Way to Go is any indication, especially seeing as it was written by the guy who invented Lady Heather.

AAAAAAhahahahahahhahahahahah *laughes histerically for the next 5 mins* ziggy are you going to watch next csi episode in horifyingly huge velvet sunglasses?

They weren't velvet. That would just be stupid.

Plus, um... did Sara actually DO anything for Catherine? I just mean, did anything come of her search of the room?

You. Wouldn't. Dare.
try me, lol.
ohh, BRILLIANT idea, thank you.
Considering that CM hinted that LH's last visit to Grissom would be their last (whatever that entails) I can't see them NOT having Sara meet her. It sucks that she's always been conveniantly on another case, or somehow magically on another part of the case.

And now that they're officially together, it would be something they would have to address. And I think they will, if the scene in Way to Go is any indication, especially seeing as it was written by the guy who invented Lady Heather.
and didn't Jorja admit the same? i can't see grissom putting himself with sara on a case like this with premeditation though. but the interaction between the three would be ... the most interesting EVER. if TPTB will get MC on the show again, there is no way she won't meet sara. it's just plain stupid to avoid such a good opportunity to make brilliant scenes.
They weren't velvet. That would just be stupid
you're right they weren't. they were barbie - pink.

try me, lol.

What's the use? I know you would.

ohh, BRILLIANT idea, thank you.

Please God let it just be the part where he's taking off socks and shoes.

and didn't Jorja admit the same? i can't see grissom putting himself with sara on a case like this with premeditation though. but the interaction between the three would be ... the most interesting EVER. if TPTB will get MC on the show again, there is no way she won't meet sara. it's just plain stupid to avoid such a good opportunity to make brilliant scenes.

Agreed. And like I said, it's almost as if they HAVE to now. There's a general sense of "What's going to go down?" now that she's with him, and now that we know she wasn't exactly in the dark with regards to the rumors that were circulating.

I almsot wonder, though - would LH be able to read a situation like that if it emotionally affected her? Take her daughter, for instance - she definitely drove her away, despite her own desire to protect her.

I kind of think that perhaps Lady Heather might want to ignore the signs that he's with someone else.

I also, perhaps to avoid ABRTI the sequel, would prefer if they just had a scene with Sara interrogating or just talking to (if LH isn't a suspect, like let's say if they're trying to find the granddaughter with the help of the CSIs) Lady Heather by herself.

The two women working off of each other. Have Grissom come up, but I don't think he should be in the room for any extended conversation that they have.

I also wouldn't be surprised if they chose to have LH crop up when he's gone, or have Ecklie pull him off the LH case.

And, unwittingly, put Sara on instead.

Sorry for the OT, C1 :)

Awwww, come on Adz! You're no fun. You know you'd love to see G/SK merch. But to avoid a big magnified TLADILA sex scene banner, I'll do anything. *hangs head in disappointment*

I just might. I'd have to find some appropriately awful though, and that might be hard.

Can I say right now that this is not an official CSI shirt, but rather my friend had the CSI lettering stamped on a navy blue t-shirt and it just says CSI. It's still embarassing to walk around with it, though.
Suuure. "embarassing" my arse. You love that shirt and you know it. You even wear it to school. Don't try and lie to the nice people.

I think it would be fantastic if Sara met LH. They could have tea together and trade secrets on how to turn Grissom on. Sara could suggest kimono nightgowns, while LH sold her a pleather corset. All the while, Grissom could sit there and look really, really uncomfortable. It would be beautiful. Seriously though, I'd love to see the dynamic. It would be very cool to watch the only two ladies who have been romantically involved with him in years have a moment together.

In other news, SVU is continuing in it's campaign to make me creeped out by all men I loved in my younger days by tonight showcasing Mr. Sheffield as a crazed serial rapist. Next thing you know it'll be David Duchovny. *sad sigh*

God DAMN you guys have posted a lot today.

I'm sorry, sporter. I really am. But you know that somewhere deep down, you love Mrs. Grodenko with all of your essence. I'll put up THE HAT when I get around to it.
Spy Kids 4. Mrs Grodenko with her new husband - THE TOM. Enough said. You just wait. We can of course avoid this scenario if you put up THE HAT instead of her. The longer you wait, though...

Speaking of the two of you, you know what ELSE was in that edition? An interview with the moustache club that mourned the lost of great moustachioed leaders like Tom Selleck, and then a few pages down, a pic of the Tom himself that read - 1/2 Tom, 1/2 moustache.
Oh, speaking of which! I hate you.
Would you like me to bring it to your place in a gold or wooden frame?
Dude, send it to me! SEND IT TO ME!!! (Seriously. Scan it in, mail it over, I don't care - I WANT IT)

Yeah, I agree. Anyone calling him Gil except for like Brass, Ecklie, or random sheriffs/other law enforcement people just seems weird. Oh, and Cath also calls him Gil but it isn't weird then either. I think Nicky called him Gil at the beginning of season 6, but it only happened once. As for Warrick, he only called Grissom "Gil" once
Agreed. Plus Catherine also called Doc Robbins "David" at least once, so I think we can let early-episode name-calling slide.

But THEN, Sarah says to me "Oh! Oh! I have a new CSI watching shirt!" And I'm going "cool, cool." So she goes into my bathroom to change and what does she emerge wearing? A CLONE OF THE BLUE HAWAIIAN SHIRT. Seriously. She bought this silk kimono sleepshirt thingie at her work that looks almost identical to Grissom's shirt- it's just a shade too dark. It apparently cost her $2. As it should. I tortured her mercilessly, don't worry.
As if I wasn't afraid of Sarah enough as it is. *shudders* Thank you for torturing her for us all, Zigs. Seriously. Thank you. From the bottom of my deeply disturbed heart.

i'm already dead so this couldn't kill me, but if i was alive my ribs would explode and i'd choke to death. period. it won't beat theatre's latest dialoque though.
Sarah does wish she was as talented as me. But some dreams will just never come true. ;) ...Ahem, I wish I'd been able to post that here, though. Sigh.

You're embarrassed to walk around in CSI merchandise? SHAME ON YOU! And you call yourself a fan...(No, I didn't have to go to the other side of the globe to feel comfortable wearing my cap in public. No. Not at all *runs away*)

But I pretty much see her calling him Griss to the grave
Is it weird I find that romantic?

You. Wouldn't. Dare.

Let it be animated. LET IT BE ANIMATED! I'll give you more delicious dialogue, Adz *dangles it tastily* DO IT NOW!

Yeah, they really need Sara to meet the Lady. Plus that would be a great way to end the LH storyline, since she's pretty much only been around to have an effect on Grissom.

The two women working off of each other. Have Grissom come up, but I don't think he should be in the room for any extended conversation that they have.
If Grissom stayed in a room with the two of them for too long, I think he would become both permanently impotent and sterile from all the pressure on his manhood (not like that! Adz, get your mind out of the gutter and get back to making that TLADILA animation).

Spy Kids 4. Mrs Grodenko with her new husband - THE TOM. Enough said. You just wait. We can of course avoid this scenario if you put up THE HAT. The longer you wait, though...
*siiiigh* I'll go upload THE HAT after my shower. Damn you and your evil manipulative ways.

Is it weird I find that romantic?
No. It's like Mulder and Scully. Sometimes the last name is the way to go. I remember in one episode Mulder addressed a letter "My Dearest Dana," and I was all like "sayWHAT?" Some couples just work with last names.

edited because I forgot to capitalise THE HAT.

I agree it would be cool to get Lady Heather and Sara in a scene together, but I don't know if I see any potential conversations between them regarding Grissom, though. Because I don't know why or how Sara would know about Lady Heather and Grissom at all (unless by now Grissom has told her). The only person that might suspect anything went on would be Brass and he's not going to go around telling everybody. Now if Lady Heather knew about Sara and Grissom, we know she would say something interesting to Sara. But again, Lady Heather wouldn't know. Why would she?

So I guess my point is, would it really be that significant if they had a scene or two together?

(Plus, I don't think Sara would be jealous. I think she's past that. Look how she treats Sofia now against how she used to.)

Because I don't know why or how Sara would know about Lady Heather and Grissom at all (unless by now Grissom has told her). The only person that might suspect anything went on would be Brass and he's not going to go around telling everybody. Now if Lady Heather knew about Sara and Grissom, we know she would say something interesting to Sara. But again, Lady Heather wouldn't know. Why would she?
I hate to break it to you honey, but people talk. Heather wasn't exactly a secret, and people speculate and gossip and stir. Oh how they stir.

I'm certain Sara knows. She HAS to know. Question is, when are Gris and Sara going to be be able to be open about it with each other? I think Sara would be fine with it (as indicated in her relative comfort subtley prodding him about it in the corset scene) Grissom on the other hand? The mere thought of that conversation possibly scares him quite a tad :p

And as far as Lady Heather knowing about Grissom and Sara? She simply has to see them in the same room together and she'd be onto them faster than Caprice. But, we don't need to do another Caprice scene. Something different. Something better. And knowing MC? It would be awesome.

Yes, Reebs, I said it. Awesome. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.

So I guess my point is, would it really be that significant if they had a scene or two together?
Um, in a word? Yes.

And as far as Lady Heather knowing about Grissom and Sara? She simply has to see them in the same room together and she'd be onto them faster than Caprice. But, we don't need to do another Caprice scene. Something different. Something better. And knowing MC? It would be awesome.

Oh yeah, I totally agree. Which is why I hope that if/when she comes back, she WILL see them together because we know how LH can size up situations. And she isn't too shy to say what is on her mind. It's awesome.

I didn't even think about the corset scene as a prod at Grissom regarding LH. *goes back and watches it real quick* Yeah, totally see where you're coming from. Actually, it makes that scene even cuter. Hmm.

So it's rather decided that Sara knows via gossip. So yeah, it would be interesting to have Sara finally meet this woman. But I agree that Grissom should only be present in passing, if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back