Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Since I know some people might want to be left wondering, I'll put this in spoiler tags, but the lovely kind wise and fabulous mystery finally ended the suspense and told us whose bedroom it really was in Way to Go.

Sara's. C'mon - like you're surprised? Though it should be noted that the bedroom was officially classified in the script as "theirs" even if it is her house/apartment. I can see that, though - because Catherine really will just walk right into Grissom's house, whereas I think Sara's place is less likely to be raided by co-workers at a random moment without some kind of call-ahead.

2. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

I agree with what Mystery said on why they decided to go with that.

On another note, you all have noticed the shirt he was wearing that it was one of Billy's own right??

3. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

yes, angeldreams , i noticed, that was soooo funny, i was watching it, and seriously, i jumped around the room, shouting: omg, that's Billy's shirt!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

but, about the bedroom thing, i was watching a promo of Way To go, and they said: Grissom will finally let his emotional shield down, and takes one of the CSI's home with him.. :confused: they are wrong, it's Sara's room! :rolleyes: ;) *or so we say* :D

4. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

in my Ecklie poll i went with no.5. that's probably what 1. i would rather see and 2. it's very possible to happen. but in real, i don't know what sits in Ecklie's mind, i have no clue what he's going to do when he finds out, IF he finds out.

when Jorja said that WTG is going to end with a cliffhanger, i could't understand it really. i mean, it seemed to me as everything was finally resolved - they're together, now we know it for sure. no more uncertainity, which is a basic component of every cliffhanger. but now, i can see that it is one of the biggest cliffhangers ever. i mean, between the two final episodes there was also a cliffhanger with two possibilities - either Brass' gonna die, or he'll live. that's it. not gonna mention that no one ever doubted he'll survive. in GSR's case there are ENDLESS possibilities about what can happen and endless questions how is everything going to be played out. there are so many issues concerning their relationship that we can talk about it whole summer and still not run out of ideas. i think it was all done brilliantly.

5. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think what Jorja meant was that it would just be so "Bam!" and then cut-to-commercials. In other words, the cliffhanger would be everyone left wondering when it started, how long it's been going on, or just "What the hell".

Mystery said the same thing as well, and when finally asked after the finale why, she said that in the script, she was sure the interpretation of the lines on-screen would be angsty - Grissom saying, "It's time I saw more of the world" Sara saying, "I'm not going anywhere, you're on your own".

Which really would've been a cliffhanger.

6. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

It is very 'Bam' and very cliffhangery!

Because I'm so obsessed with it, I tell all my friends about how they gave us almost no indication that these two people are dating and them all of a sudden there in a bedroom, then the episode ends, leaving us to scream at the TV at when we get an explanation. Wow, that was a long sentence.

But anywho, yes, I show all my friends my obsession, and they all think I'm crazy :D

7. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Okay, I'll think of a new poll somehow...

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

9. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I voted for option 1, because obviously there's been too much proof to suggest that they have been together that long.

I almost voted option 2, though, only because that was how CM said she pretty much saw their relationship, something that did frighten me.

Hopefully Sarah Goldfinger is in charge of any episode that officially states that, because I trust her to do a good job with detailing.

10. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

now i wouldn't think of a poll like that! cool :D

hmmm *makes a hard-thinking face* let me think ... *points the index finger up in the air* as much as all the first four would dissapoint me, i guess the most unbelievable is answer no.1, which i've chosen. IMO, they so COULDN'T be together since the beggining, and only fought a lot. meeh. nope, nope, nope. nah ah. it just doesn't make ANY sense to me. besides, didn't Butterflied prove this theory wrong? cuz, it was all the time so obvious that they weren't together, Sara making attempts, Grissom being scared etc that if TPTB would go with no.1, it would be just more far-fetched than saying that i'm a promising singer.

11. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

I think all I really want, more than something that's air-tight in terms of storyline, is just something believable. They don't have to say, "He took her home right after Nick got captured, made desperate love to her and then promised to be hers' forevermore".

I just don't want it to turn out that we're supposed to believe it went on anytime before Committed. Why? Unbearable.

As GSR fans, and re-reading YTDAW files, people have gotten mad at Grissom over the years for his reactions to Sara, but ultimately, if he was with her when that happened in UnBearable, I would really have to rethink how closely I follow this ship.

Were they together all season 6? Yes, I think there were enough clues to suggest it. Is it possible it started in Committed? Yes, because he begins flirting with her right after her experience.

But anything before then, and I will, as I must say in my most articulate fashion, be royally pissed.

lol.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah me too.

I had a theory at the beginning of sixth season, that whatever has happened between them, started after committed and they were secretly together. I still have that theory, but now I know that they're together

13. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

I would like to see flashbacks in S7 of how it started and developed a bit. Maybe when Grissom takes his leave Sara could ponder there relationship (if William could tape some scenes in advance) or another situation casuting one of them to think back. How about you guys?

What happened in Unbearable? Oh, wait you men when Sara saw Grissom with Sofia?

14. greggoooo_fan

greggoooo_fan Police Officer

in the poll, i choose option one, cause i never had in mind that they had the figt-kind of-relationship, i just don't see them get really angry with eachother.. :rolleyes: and the seeing-other people-thing, that was just because Grissom couldn't admit he had feelings for sara in a special way, and sara wanted to move on with her life.. :) And then there was Lady Heather. Grissom already knew about Hank Peddigrew, so he thougt: Sara has Hank, i have LH, why not...? :( Do you guys think Grissom knew about her break-up with Hank (because she found him cheating on her) ? :confused: Cause that would mess up my theory.. ;) anyway, i choose for option one, cause i would be reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally dissapointed if it turns out to be that way... :(

angeldreams , i'm not sure about the Unbearable scene, but i thin it was indeed the one where Sara saw Sofia and Grissom together.. :p

15. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

Wonder if when Griss heard that Greg saw Sara naked (4x4) was becasue a/"Greg saw her naked? Wish I could" or b/ "Greg saw my Sara naked?". Hrmmm....

And in Committed when Sara is attacked I wonder if they were togheter the way they never take their eyes of each other adn Griss keeps his hands on the wall like he wants to be close.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.