Grissom&Sara#21 - Cuz Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Aug 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theatresporter

theatresporter Lab Technician

He just makes one of his expression-y things. The line "Warrick strides down the hall. OFF Grissom, Sara's not a hassle" means the audience will see Warrick striding down the hall, and the scene will end with a shot of Grissom thinking 'Sara's not a hassle'. He definitely won't say anything, because the team won't know about the relationship at this point, and they're not about to reveal it quite yet. ETA: And as far as saying it to 'us the audience' - that's not exactly the show's style.

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

Dean? Yes, I believe he is. In fact, I'm in the process of writing him with sexy pictures... oh, kidding. ;)

No, I'm sure Adz would never do that. For if she did, she would, of course, be THOROUGHLY PUNISHED.

Anyway. Here are my opinions:

Nick: As the token big bro for Sara, I'm sure he'll be wary but supportive, as all big brothers often are. He'll probably be thinking primarily about her and scared that Grissom's motives are less than pure. I would just LOVE a scene where he tells Sara that boss or not, he'll kick G's ass if he messes with her. ooooh, yeah.

Warrick: I doubt he'll have much to say at all. He's a very 'live and let live' type, and I don't think he'll be at all interested in messing with the lives of others. Being his friends, I'm sure he'll just be wishing them well and staying neutral.

Greg: Loves Sara. Will be devastated. Hugs for Greg. *hugs Greg* *loves Greg*.

ETA: I just wanted to let anyone concerned know that my tests are back- I'm cancer free, I just have mono :D

3. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

OMG, that's great zig!! i'm so happy for you!! i'll even borrow you my Dean for one day :D

oh, zig's right, i'd never do that. Lane - noooo. i meant Elvis *cough* Perry of course. wait, isn't that all. kinda. the same person? *blink* OH no no, i didn't do that to either of them, i swear!

about 'Rick being quiet about GSR. of course he'll be. i was referring to what he's gonna FEEL. i mean, he'll understand them the most cuz he is in a very similar position. oh and one more thing i forgot to mention about him that is also similar. we all remember that back in the day he had the gambling problem. it was a thing which interfered with his job and wasn't allowed on the clock. again isn't fraternizing also in the same bucket of off-the-clock activities that can be punished?

b/c of all this, i think even if Warrick won't express it, he'll understand the most why they kept it a secret.

4. cindy

cindy Hit and Run

I hope sofia will found out about grissom and sara very soon,so she will stay away from grissom!
    I agree with you guys about nick and warrick,i think they'll be happy for grissom and sara and i can't wait to see brass' reaction.I'm sure he's going to make some funny jokes about that.

5. jordan

jordan Rookie

I totally agree that Sofia should back off. Haha, she'll back off and be sooo jealous. :D Nick and Warrick are definatly gunna be happy for them, and Brass will definatly joke about it. Cath will be happy, but still tell them to be cautious about their relationship.

I'm back from the mountains. ^__^ A tree fell through the roof. It was funny. Lol

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

it's in a good way, Train. About Nick giving Gris romance advice.

*Is glad for Ziggy*

LOL the big bro scene would be kinda funny to see Nick do.

7. britfan

britfan Pathologist

First of all, excellent news, Zig. Glad all is well.

Now, the kiss. I've had a chance to think more about this when I should have been teaching Y9. (Yep, school's back. Great.)

I think we could see all of the kisses throughout the season. I reckon it'll start with a hello/goodbye peck in one of the first couple of episodes, so as not to shock everyone. (Apparently, not everyone is a GSR Fan... can you believe that!?) Then I believe they will escalate over the series, on to a gentle kiss, passionate, full on then OMG. The writers gave us the relationship in bite size chunks, so I reckon the kisses could well be the same. However, it will be an escalation.

The looks and little touches will give them away to us, but not the CSI's.

I hope Brass finds out first, perhaps with Doc Robbins. As Grissom's peers they can tease him effectively and joke about it with him and he won't feel uncomfortable. Maybe even Sara would join in with them, as they are reliable and gentle and she could take it from them as well.

I think the mickey taking from her peers, Nick, Greg, Warrick and the only other female CSI, Cath, could be relentless and freak them out. Furthermore, their conversations would take place in areas where they could be overheard - the lab and the breakroom. Brass and the Doc are either at a scene, where Grissom is usually the first there, or the morgue, where Doc Robbins hangs out. These conversations would be more private.

Just a thought...

8. Sidlreiana_15

Sidlreiana_15 Lab Technician

SaraSullivan in your avie they are grissom and sara not? what episode??.
    O.M.G with the spoilers really amazing ;)

And about the kiss i think the same that britfan "I think we could see all of the kisses throughout the season. I reckon it'll start with a hello/goodbye peck in one of the first couple of episodes, so as not to shock everyone. (Apparently, not everyone is a GSR Fan... can you believe that!?) Then I believe they will escalate over the series, on to a gentle kiss, passionate, full on then OMG. The writers gave us the relationship in bite size chunks, so I reckon the kisses could well be the same. However, it will be an escalation."

9. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

ok guys, i'll be away for two days or so. i'm flying to the land of hamburgers tommorow morning. of COURSE i'll try to connect to the internet in one of the airports to check out GSR thread, but i don't know if i'll have enough time to do it. if i don't write anything in next 3/4 days, i'm sorry but i shared the fate of the crazy guy in Unfriendly Skies. thank you.

10. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

You're sticking me with Jimmy?! *sulk* fine.. but I get the new and improved Superman, TOM WELLING! (Smallville, it's about superman as a teen). I own Lois & Clark season one, and Smallville season's 2 & 3. :D

Well DUH its Grissom and Sara. Who else could it possibly be? ..Don't answer that.. and it's from the start of 'Bodies in Motion' when the team is looking at the crime scene.

Okay, I watch the promos, but don't read the spoilers. I'm still technically un-spoiled, right? Well.. I have a bit of speculation from what I've seen in some of the promos, so I guess I'll put it in spoiler tags, but it's just my speculation, so its not really a spoiler.

Well, I've watched the John Mayer video. I know, bad me. But anyway- I've also watched CSI-Rocks. LOL! And I've watched the other 2 promos that are out. Remember when Jorja said that if she could write a CSI episode, it would be something like Grissom inhaling some sort of gas and the show would turn into a musical? or.. something along those lines. Well, anyway I think that Grissom is going to dream about Doc.Robbins singing, and 'the dead tell tales', and Sara saying 'I thought this only happened in the movies'. I'll mention that I've memorized the CSI-Rocks video, I sing along to it. lol.

11. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

CLAP-CLAP-CLAP- ;) so glad ziggy that your OK- Mono- lots of people get that- just rest and eat right----and who the hell is Dean? are you speaking of Dean Cain? or I'm I totally out of it? :rolleyes: and on the team finding out- I truly believe they all know- ther not mentally handicapped :confused:- and wouldn't you know if you worked side by side with someone for going on 7 years? and that's a lucky number here in tinsel town- :eek: so maybe this will be the year- and down the line, the wedding with Brass walking her down the flower laden aisle , and Cath as her matron of honor and Nick and Warrick standing up for Gil and Greg ring bearer Doc as Doc--:lol:and Icky Ecklie as kitchen help and Sofia- well- nowhere :(and LH as an honored guest -maybe attending with her grandchild- if there one- as I ramble away- :lol:--

[​IMG]

12. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Permission to take Adzix down for making fun of Lane Smith? Permission GRANTED.

And YAY for mono!

Hurrah!

Well, first day at university went well. I'm tired... and smelly... but it went well.

Anyway!

Here's the whole exchange: WARRICK What if I can prove she threatened to kill herself before? GRISSOM Sounds great. How? WARRICK Got her cell phone. Start with the most recent calls. If I know women, the husband was the last person to know what was really going on.(then) You're the only smart one. Lifelong bachelor. Save yourself the hassle. Warrick strides down the hall. OFF Grissom, Sara's not a hassle. All the usual warnings are in place - this might get cut.

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

AGAIN--who's Dean, and Lane Smith? answer please? :( I'm here ;)

14. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Sorry, desert - Dean Cain and Lane Smith used to work on a show called Lois and Clark, about Superman. Cain played the man in tights and Lane Smith played his editor boss, Perry White.

And he ruled.

Muchly.

House premiere - OH NO WILSON DI-INT.

Anyway.

The indication both from Gibby and, of course, from that spoiler and the fact that they reeled back on the doctor's speech all seem to be that Grissom and Sara themselves are fine. They love each other, and there's nothing really interrupting them. However, Gibby and Mystery pointed out that it seems Sara is doing an awful lot of helping - Catherine in her case, Greg in his... and they can't help but wonder if they're setting up for a "People are really indebted to Sara" situation. Because, as we know, unless he actually goes out and kills someone, Grissom ain't gettin' fired.

ETA

Given that the TV Guide question forums are now closed, I did want to say this: I can't quite understand how anyone could view this relationship as one about Daddy issues. The only reason I say that is because Sara never seemed to want Grissom to pat her on the head as time went on. Yes, in the earliest episodes, that was the case, but even then it was teacher and student, or boss and employee. I didn't get the feeling that that ever went past a professional level with her.

On a personal one, she very much wanted to be treated as an equal. She was telling him to tape her up, telling him her theories on the case...

She took charge of a lot of their situations.

And I think that given the complex nature of it, to boil it down to a kind of disgusting simplicity is choosing to ignore the whole point of the pairing itself.

If something has been written well, I don't think you can bring it to its lowest common denominator.

Anyway - that's my public service announcement for the day. lol.

15. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Okay, well I posted this on the other page, but I'll post it again.

In the spoiler box you see is only my speculation of what I think may happen because I have watched the promos. But I don't read the spoilers, anyway..

Well, I've watched the John Mayer video. I know, bad me. But anyway- I've also watched CSI-Rocks. LOL! And I've watched the other 2 promos that are out. Remember when Jorja said that if she could write a CSI episode, it would be something like Grissom inhaling some sort of gas and the show would turn into a musical? or.. something along those lines. Well, anyway I think that Grissom is going to dream about Doc.Robbins singing, and 'the dead tell tales', and Sara saying 'I thought this only happened in the movies'. I'll mention that I've memorized the CSI-Rocks video, I sing along to it. lol.

[/QUOTE]

btw, all of you that are fighting over Lois & Clark. I'M STARTING A NEW FIGHT! Over... Smallville! Tom Welling is SO mine!

:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.