Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Someone I was talking to over instant messenger told me after i sent her the link that she thinks they should be closer in the picture(as in like, lying closer together), but I disagreed. I think that the fact that they aren't really close in the picture shows that they are in fact close, in a sence. Now that they're together, neither of them has to be so uptight around the other because now they know each others feelings and what-not, so they're not so uptight around each other anymore. So in a sence they are closer then ever, even though they're like a foot and a half apart. :p

It was no surprise for me that it was Sara. I knew that Grissom would have a conversation with her at the end, I just didn't know that they were dating. Did some spoiled people know this?

The only thought that went quick through my mind, was that it might be Sofia's legs. I was sure it wasn't Heather, cause Melinda Clarke didn't have guest star credits. But I really expected Sara, and luckily, it was her!

And YAY for the picture! Can it be available as a promo pic somewhere, so I can make it my desktop wallpaper?

ok firstly i'm a lurker not a poster
honestly i'm a bit disappointed about the bed scene
they should've known better than revealing their secret affair like that
i'm a shipper but after that scene, i feel like i'm not

and grissom looked ridiculous in that pyjamas
he looked like my grandad

ok they look cute together
what was grissom wearing?
they were not PJs, i know that
but it was still a very romantic picture!

I thought the room didn't suit either of them, but now that I see the room as a whole instead of in little sections it seems to be alot more...them.

That's a good point. And I think the painting helps to kind of add to the finality of it - it looks way more like Sara's taste, however in the character descriptions on CBS, Grissom's mother owned a gallery. So more and more it just seems like they're co-habitating. But I still bring us back to Greg's comment about how frightening it is to see Brass in a sweater when he's used to him in a suit.

In some way, it's as if Jerry Stahl was kind of saying (or whoever did set design, but Jerry wrote the line) 'this is what two work-a-holics whom no one knows much about do with their home'. And unfortunately, the result is not great. lol.

I don't think it was the surprise factor, because really - did you ever have a doubt in your mind that it wasn't going to be Sara? I know I didn't.

I think because I knew there was supposed to be a GSR scene, I was more worried that they were going to cut it. Because that episode ran a little longer than usual, so after Brass was waking up, I thought for sure it was going to fade to black. Which, really - I think, was what they were going for in terms of affect. People start reaching for their remotes, and then - wait, hang on - what's this? A lot of people commented that the scene just seemed stuck on, but again - I felt like that was the point. Right at the moment you're sure another show is starting, suddenly... it's Grissom.

I noticed something; some of the pictures sort of look like a couple posing, but if it was them, how I ask did they get a picture of both of them like that? I assume no one knows about their relationship, so who would be able to take the picture of both of them? Unless maybe they asked someone else to take the picture. Not from the lab, or maybe they set the camera to wait 10 seconds or something. Just a little thing to think about.

Aren't a lot of movie/TV photos like that, though? The 'secret relationship' where the two people are posing for the camera a lot?

okay, Adzix I can't stop staring at your avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this normal?

jordan said:
Someone I was talking to over instant messenger told me after i sent her the link that she thinks they should be closer in the picture(as in like, lying closer together), but I disagreed. I think that the fact that they aren't really close in the picture shows that they are in fact close, in a sence. Now that they're together, neither of them has to be so uptight around the other because now they know each others feelings and what-not, so they're not so uptight around each other anymore. So in a sence they are closer then ever, even though they're like a foot and a half apart. :p

The person you were talking to wanted them closer ALREADY? Duude, we saw them in robes and on a bed! We don't hear anything about them dating, and suddenly, they are on a bed. Is this not good enough? Cause duuude... they are on a bed! Don't worry, they will be closer... next season... they've got plenty of time closenessness!

staring at my avatars and banners is completely normal. that's their purpose :D

i think the final scene couldn't be played out better. it was great. well, maybe Gris could've worn a black shirt or ... no shirt at all :lol: but no, it was a classic. it was made in such a CSI-ish way, to show so little and mean so much.

they should've known better than revealing their secret affair like that

How would you have liked it to be revealed then?

Mel23 said:
Reeble said:
SnowAngel58 said:
Reeble just so you know, I've been left off the tenant list.

Thanks for letting me know, Jen. I fixed it up. Click here. You're now right under Pink_Faerie and above GSRnewby. :)

*raises hand* I don't think I'm on there either, at least I didn't find me on the list, though it's slightly hard to make out some names.

I looked, I didn't find ya. Reebs You need to add Mels!

Wow, I seem to be missing quite a bit of people. Here ya go, Mel. If anyone else sees that someone isn't there then just let me know. I agree, it's a bit hard to read some names, but that's all the more reason to re-design it. Speaking of which...

If anyone has anything to send to me, send away! I don't have enough to make the new one yet.

jordan said:
And then I went into a major spazz-out of "I KNEW IT"s and "BOO YA, IN YOUR FACE DADDY"s.

I was basically the same. :lol: Actually, my dad was watching with me so it was more of a "quiet victory" type thing. But then later in the chat I was crazy. We were...basically all crazy.

Adzix said:
about "was the final scene a surprise or not", i'd have to say *begs for mercy* that it was for me *anxiously looks around shaking* coz, at that time i was more GLH than GSR. i was also spoiler free. and after the corset scene i was hoping LH was there not sara really *shakes in fear even more*

*snip*

therefore, yes, this scene was a suprise for me, back then, when i first watched it. and i think for most people watching the show, who are not so crazy about it as we are, and who don't analyze all the shipper moments, it was also a huge surprise.

lol, no need to beg for mercy, I'm a bit of a Kessom shipper myself so I know where you're coming from.

I agree with you on the fact that people watching the show that don't post on message boards etc. were probably surprised by the ending. I was spoiler free, but I kind of had the feeling it would of been her, because it wouldn't of made sense if any of the other girls came in. Plus, the events from ToYD kind of sealed the deal, so again, it wouldn't of made sense if it was anyone else. The last we saw, Heather and Grissom didn't exactly leave off on a good note, more like an angsty note I guess you could say. So I personally expected Sara to be the one who bent down.

sarahvma said:I think because I knew there was supposed to be a GSR scene, I was more worried that they were going to cut it. Because that episode ran a little longer than usual, so after Brass was waking up, I thought for sure it was going to fade to black. Which, really - I think, was what they were going for in terms of affect. People start reaching for their remotes, and then - wait, hang on - what's this? A lot of people commented that the scene just seemed stuck on, but again - I felt like that was the point. Right at the moment you're sure another show is starting, suddenly... it's Grissom.

I read the spoilers and knew it was going to be Sara too but i knew before even reading the spoilers that it had to be Sara the one in the robe. I think for me it would of been a slap in the face if it wasnt Sara there. I was expecting a kiss and wanted a kiss sooo bad but unfortunately it didnt happened. But at the end it worked out just great and i was happy that they were finally together...and hopefully next season we get a kiss.

Adzix said:
staring at my avatars and banners is completely normal. that's their purpose :D

i think the final scene couldn't be played out better. it was great. well, maybe Gris could've worn a black shirt or ... no shirt at all :lol: but no, it was a classic. it was made in such a CSI-ish way, to show so little and mean so much.

No shirt at all would have been great :p
But I think the fact that they were both dressed kind of makes it more of a cliffhanger because then there are more questions. If he wasn't wearing a shirt it would be like "Oh, they totally just did it." and that would be your only thought. But the way that they had it, it was like playing 20 questions with yourself making you want to see the next season more.
Did that make sence??

I think one of the biggest questions I have now is; why is she in a robe and he's dressed? Are we supposed to assume they just...finished up?

Reeble and I's gang is teh shiznit, yo. join today.

Angel I think she's in a robe cause she just got out of the shower; whereas he just changed into something more comfortable after work. Evidently they were just getting started.

Anyway, I will say goodbye to you all now, because I'm going on my first ever canoe trip- camping for the first time in 10 years (I LOATHE camping), at my best friend Ronni's insistence, and I will most likely die. It's been very nice knowing you.

I'm off to spend my last few hours reading smutfic.

Poor Zig - hope the great outdoors don't kill ya ;) :p

Anyway, welcome to all the newbies. Good to have you here :)

gutterfliedwb_resized.jpg

What a great new pic for us all to enjoy (RE: the new bedroom pic) - heres hoping they release that as a high-res promo shot cuz DAMN! :D

We're nearing the end of this thread - only another 10 or so posts to go before moving time. And it looks like Cause Dating Secretly is SO Much Cooler is winning - a title which i'm not terribly thrilled about - I think its a bit long for a start - but oh well.

SnowAngel58 said:
I think one of the biggest questions I have now is; why is she in a robe and he's dressed? Are we supposed to assume they just...finished up?

I think those are Grissom's 'lie around the apartment and be comfortable clothes' - we all have them. Clothes you'd never been seen dead outside your own home in, but you wear them cuz they're comfortable when lazing around the house. I'm agreeing with Zig on this one - they haven't gotten started yet ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back