Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

Hmm... I think I want a hampster... ANYWAY!

I think I'll make a cake tonight for Jorja's birthday. Then I'll eat it, cause I'm cool like that.

Can anyone tell me when Billy's birthday is?

Oh, I see. Lol, I'm sure I've seen that episode, I just can't remember what happened exactly. Idk.

I'm gonna make a cake, too. I wish I still had my easy-bake oven. I remember when I was little, I had a daffy duck action figure and a barbie and I held a wedding for them, and I made a cake for them with that little oven. I miss it.
Yeah, I was a little insane then, too. :X

The scene with "Thermite":

Sara is going over the phone records of the girl who's just been beaten up, whose boyfriend was found dead.

She notes that every time this girl gets a phone call from her ex-boyfriend, something bad happens. She basically implies that they're dangerous for each other.

Grissom says it's like Thermite - when metal and rust are fused together and they form a bond so hot that it will melt through steel, eventually burning both of them out.

He gets this wistful, dreamy look on his face while he's saying it, and Sara's ears perk up about halfway through, the camera turning towards her. She even asks what thermite is when he makes the reference.

Then the camera pans to her when he's done and she responds, "I guess some people just shouldn't be together"

and Grissom gives this "Huh? Ow" look, when right after she makes the statement he has a little smirk.

Alright, I remember now. I voted for the third option.

as far as i remember billy's b-day is on feb 21st ;) oh, and i voted for the "other" option. i stick with my beloved their-relationship-started-later view :p i think she just said it cause griss was still undecided and "didn't know what to do about this" *sprints and diggs myself under Baltic-sea beach sand*

Thanks Adzix, I'll be sure to make cupcakes for him that day, even though I'll eat them... apparently I don't have a cakepan, so I'll just make cupcakes. :D cause I have no life and I like cupcakes :p

Okay, I just stared at your pic for ten minutes sarahvma lol.

Unfortunately, I haven't seen Daddy's Little Girl.. but I have seen the Thermite scene from my computer :D. Anyway, I picked 'They've had a fight and Sara sees this as Grissom's way of trying to be sweet and she's telling him that one line isn't going to help him if he won't address a problem' because by the way Sara said 'I guess some people shouldn't be together' I think they were in a fight. I also think that Grissom probably apologized a bit earlier in the episode (but we didn't see it), Sara didn't accept his apology, and he's still trying to apologize in that scene, and Sara still says that it won't help.

I forget who is in the same room as them during this scene, but I feel bad for them. :lol: They have no clue what's going on, or they know whats going on... they just choose to ignore the fights, the flirting, and .. I'm going to stop the list right there.

Well, that's what I think went on in the scene.

I forget who is in the same room as them during this scene, but I feel bad for them. They have no clue what's going on, or they know whats going on... they just choose to ignore the fights, the flirting, and .. I'm going to stop the list right there.

It was Warrick. It's always Warrick.

And correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that he was there for the "beauty" discussion in Time of Your Death as well. No, wait - that was Nick. Oh well, they're both as thick as thieves.

I love that Warrick and Nick are always so knowledgeable about Sara's love life. Nick offering to set her up after she breaks up with Hank, Warrick telling everyone about her date in the Finger...

Okay, I just stared at your pic for ten minutes sarahvma lol.

LOL! I completely forgot that Thermite was my avvie.

I second the Happy Birthday to Jorja- although it's on the Sara thread- she's on here as well-- and in our hearts- 38 yrs. old and look's about 28-a Cancer birthsign happy-cheerful-loving kind people- hope her day is filled with joy and happiness :lol: ;)

butterflied4.gif

I remember that scene, SaraSullivan - if you listen to the commentary, either CM or another woman goes on about how she loves how the two act with each other, how comfortable they are.

And the banter, of course.

The arm-touch may have been mentioned, but no matter what, it wasn't incidental.

SaraSullivan said:
GRISSOM'S MIND: I so did not MEAN to bumb into you... if anyone asks.
SARA'S MIND: Hey! You bumped into me! But I liked it... :devil:
Lmao, I love the mind conversations.

Yeah, cause Sara and Grissom are psychic and can read each other's minds, and have mind conversations. That's what they were doing in 'Time of Death', they weren't talking, just having another mind conversation. Cause when Sara talks to him from her mind, Gil likes to look at her boobs.

And in 'Way to Go', after Sara said 'I'm not ready to say goodbye', they would have talked out loud, but they had to keep their conversation PG-13 so they just decided to talk in their minds.

I am NOT crazy...

SaraSullivan said:
Yeah, cause Sara and Grissom are psychic and can read each other's minds, and have mind conversations. That's what they were doing in 'Time of Death', they weren't talking, just having another mind conversation. Cause when Sara talks to him from her mind, Gil likes to look at her boobs.

And in 'Way to Go', after Sara said 'I'm not ready to say goodbye', they would have talked out loud, but they had to keep their conversation PG-13 so they just decided to talk in their minds.

I am NOT crazy...

We know, we know. *patpat*

*calls insane asylum*

Just kidding, they'd need a whole new insane asylum to deal with the both of us. :X

I'd love to point out the irony of SS's icon during this conversation...
*whistles*

With the exception of Bite Me whose angst is really more up to interpretation, I think this was the only angsty scene we had all year, and in truth it still revolved around ONE of them being romantic.

Regarding Grissom's memory in Rashomama, the first thing I noticed was that he paid a lot of attention to her lips, but also at her chest-to-neck area, which is where most of the action takes place with sign language... (as well as the eyes, which actually communicate a lot of grammatical information in ASL...) So, he may have his hearing all back, but he's kept a lot of habits... I thought this was interesting.

Oh, and I loved his "anyway" after Sara's "anti-stupid" comment... (it was also amusing how it almost was like they were quoting from the same book talking about the bridesmaid trivia...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back