Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #20 - Who Cares? The Shirt's Coming Off Any

lol, my doesn't want CSI pictures on my desktop because he thinks I'm obsessed with it, pchhhhhaa, how could he think that? :p

ABRTI1 IS ON THE CBS WEBSITE!!!!!?????? Well, I'm going to go watch it cause I haven't seen it yet! *runs away squeeing*

That's not directly related to what I was going to say, though... This weekend I was watching some netflix dvds, and in the commentary track for Cast Away, one thing caught my attention... they were saying how in the first drafts of the script, they tried a lot of the typical pre-disaster personal stories, including Tom Hanks' character fighting with his girlfriend all the time, or other such things, and finally, they decided, essentially, that they'd let the drama come entirely from outside forces, basically... In case it's not obvious, I think this is a good idea regarding GSR. Of course, I also don't want to see an ER-style disaster-plagued cast... It's a delicate balance, I suppose...

I think what I really want from any angst regarding GSR is a hard thing to put into words. Because we don't really want their actions to mean they both get fired, obviously, because then both characters are gone from the show. Likewise, we wouldn't want either of them put on long-term leave. However, if both or one was put on a watchdog probation-style thing, then they'd still be on the show, but it would be long-term angst. Or if Grissom were demoted, but he couldn't tell the rest of them why, and they all wanted to go and argue with Ecklie and then they all find out...

But really, any part of GSR that negatively impacts the show, again, isn't that much fun. However we also don't want it to be about them fighting all the time.

I think that no matter what they cook up, we'll be happy, because when I made a poll around... April, I think, before we had ANY end-of-CSI spoilers, the majority of people said that they would prefer to see GSR evolve from the very first moment.

Now that we got this, we're really happy because we realized it means that there's less of a chance of them immediately going back on what they've created here. In other words, if Grissom and Sara kiss, and then over the summer the writers go, "Uh, this doesn't work for us", all they have to do is just show them awkward at work with each other once and poof it's over.

However, the Geeks look like they're living with each other now, that they love one-another. That takes a real study of continuity and commitment to ditch.

So the end of this very long rant is: whatever angst they give us, unless it really REALLY sucks, we'll probably like, but it will be hard to really visualize until it's stuck on celluloid.

lol @ the screen caps.

well, what if they won't give any GSR angst??? will it be boring?? IMO it depends, how is it all gonna be played out. i mean are we ok only with glances, some kisses from time to time, and some Cath (and others) smirking around, or do we need some serious Ecklie/Atwater angst?? it's really a tough choice for me (like i have one *snort*), and i would say i'll be good with whatever TPTB will give us, as long as there will be a happy ending for our couple, and their relationship won't become a matter of public record.

Guys today is the birthday of our fabulous Jorja. It's also because of her that GSR is so wonderful. So Happy Birthday Jorja!

About the last discussion, i don't like angst but if angst must be, the only that make sense for me is they take the consequences of the life choice they responsibly have made. I hope have explained myself, my english is so bad!

well, what if they won't give any GSR angst???

Awww. Your optimism makes me sad.

lol. I DO agree that GSR wouldn't be boring if there was no angst. After all, that final scene spurred a WHOLE lot of attention and there wasn't a single angsty thing about it. Just two people who don't even touch. I mean, that's the other thing - they created this perfect scene in which we totally understand where they are in their relationship and all they do is talk.

That should say something.

Oh, Happy Birthday to the lovely miss Jorja.

Happy birthday, Jorja!

How sad is it, that I really want to get two hampsters and name them Grissom and Sara? Of course, Grissom is going to have to be a girl and Sara's going to have to be a lesbian, because I don't want hampster babies, particularly. :lol:

LOL. Lia you make me weep for your sanity.

Okay: rewatching Roshomama last night. The fact that they made the bride a vegetarian was pretty cool with the correlation to Sara. However, what was with Grissom checking out all of her jewelery?

And, of course, the final scene is great. The way they're both sitting there reminds me of Time of Your Death. Only without the "I want to do bad things to you" stares.

Sara's sudden change of heart regarding weddings with Grissom in the room was also interesting.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Jorja
Happy birthday to you.

I used to have fish named Mulder and Scully.

And now I take my leave.

yeepee, nu page :D alrighty, for starters i'm gonna just say that my dog's name is whiskey. explains everything (but hey, i don't drink that much really, just apple beer from time to time). i think i'm gonna buy another pet just to call him Billy or Grissom or Cristiano or ... Richard Chance *4 long drools*

It won't be HUGELY different, but here you go:
ETA

That the both of you make my heart hurt.

Okay, call me slow, but what happened in Daddy's Little Girl?

But you know you want a pet to name after a CSI character :p
Bahahahaha.

Oh, sorry - this is the second half of the "Thermite!" "Some people shouldn't be together" scene, only now from Sara's POV. The last poll was from Grissom's.

The essential idea behind this is to get what people think about scenes now that we know they were together all year.

I haven't decided if I'll put one up for Pirates because I think that will too easily dissolve into the bashing of another ship, or simply being off-topic for our own, but I may think of a poll question that avoids it.

Anyway - I picked the third option. I think that Fogi was dead-on and I forgot that part of the thermite explanation. Honestly I think GRISSOM was saying "till death do us part" and Sara thought he meant "it's a hot fling".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back