Grissom & Sara #11 - WE know what to do about "This"

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main thing that I want to know at the moment, is what they did together when they first met. I mean were they just friends or did something else happen?

Fanfiction has more than satisfied my curiousity on this subject. I now have a very firm image of what happened when they first met etched in my mind, and to be honest, I don't want it to be dislodged by TPTB giving us a canon plotline from back then.

The one thing that is canon, beside the fact that he gave a seminar in which she was his 'star pupil', was that originally the did have a relationship, but TPTB changed their minds about that and decided that nothing of a sexual nature went on between them prior to Sara arriving in Vegas. That, of course, doesn't mean that they weren't tempted and weren't attracted to each other - cuz, let's face it, they SO were :D

Another reason Grissom love Sara maybe because Sara looks up to him..(yeah, star pupil)...and all men love women look up to them, it satisfies them ;)

So I think men are easy to manipulated-----give them a worship eye :D

ancient, i agree. how do you think grissom never had a real date in so long? sara's got him wrapped around her little finger. i'm not talking terri/sofia i'm talking people he actually met elsewhere.

can you imagine him on his first date? i'm cracking up thinking about it, a little gil with glasses and rambeling on about bugs... i bet sara would have liked it...:) ::falls into gutter::

Tee hee...the one thing though, actually if Sara and Grissom had met to early, say like when he was twenty, Sara would have only been five. That is weird to think about heh? Think about how much life Grissom lived before Sara was even in school. I can see why Sara looks up to him. I agree, men love to have a woman be interested in what he does and hang on his words. Although I do believe Sara does take everything serious and to heart, I still think she is very independent from him and can form her own opinions.

When Grissom entered the college, Sara was still in diaper... :lol:....it's hard not to worship him :lol:..

another reason Sara loves Grissom : He's rational and calm, he could bring sense of security to her, especially after Sara been through her childhood nightmare :)

eep. i need to get better at math. but i dont think age should make a difference to them now! and who is sara kidding, she loves bugs. what ep was that when she started quoting the entamology textbook griss gave *her* for christmas?

oh sudden thought maybe he gets her something this year?mmmm

I believe the episode that she talks about the bugs and getting the Christmas gift from Grissom was XX.
No, age would not matter for them now. As a matter of fact I date someone who is that kind of age difference like Grissom and Sara. :D

SPOILER

Saw a promo for Still Life. Showed Grissom briefly and a little of Warrick and Cath. I did not see Sara in the promo but sure she is in the episode.

I can't really see flashbacks for G/S...it only works for murder scenes.. :p

Catherine will most definalty be the first to find out about them.

Howeever...I get the feeling that Nick or Greg might be like 'Sara, why are you so happy?' clues like that might be dropped :D

Don't throw anything, but honestly I kind of hate the ideas of flashbacks. It sort of screams 'soap opera' - I mean, they work for the crime reconstructions because it the CSIs figuring out how the crimes happened, but having flashbacks for their personal lives feels like Days of Our Lives to me...

Well, now, it would be almost like reconstructing a "crime scene", wouldn't it? *see banner* ;) :D

We had a flashback with Nick and the hooker and I have to admit it was a pretty sexy scene even if I didnt like the scenario.

In case of them being secretly together do you think that something would slip out of their mouth during work?
Like when Sara called Hank "baby"
I cant picture the same word with Grissom really but it would be funny if they used a nickname or something like couples use

For some reason the only pet name I could ever see slip out of Sara's mouth at work maybe might be bugman or something along that line. For some reason I can't picture Sara calling Grissom baby. Now I can see him calling her honey, baby, sweetie, cupcake...etc.

I could handle seeing a flashback scene that would clue us in that that they have been together for awhile. I agree..the Nick flashback scene was pretty cool. It got the point across to us and I thought it was sexy.

I don´t think it really matters if it´s flashback or present!
They might find it soapy and not do it...although personally to me it wouldn´t make a difference(as long as it happens!)

i wouldnt mind a falshback scene. :)

ladysara i agree, grissom just doesnt have the nickname quality. she already calls him griss occassionaly. but grissom had crossed "the border" with the loved "honey" line. i guess he just can't knock the habit...

That still gives me chills when I think about him saying " Honey, that doesn't look so good". You could just hear the concern oozing out of him. I was just jumping up and down. I still do when I watch that scene.
pwf29.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back