Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

you know i think your right eather way there will be some GSR..and for the triangle i'm hoping grissom will chaise sara and not the other way around cause i love to see grissom finally taken some action :) and for sophia i hope she just will back of

Again, martini, please do not double post - if you want to add something to your post, hit edit not reply. Double posting is spamming and is against the board rules. Many thanks.

hey guys, im back from my week away - wow i came back to 200 odd posts :D you never stop amazing me :D

I love all the comics that have been posted and all the other pics of great GSR scenes :D

I just don't really understand why they're doing another "she walks in on a seemingly private moment" scene... like everyone has already said, it implies that something more substantial from either Grissom or Sara will result this time, rather than the awkward moment there was before, I just think that if they're going to tease us they need to mix it up a little more.

The scene is forgiven if any of the above scenarios are mentioned, but if it's just an eye-dagger scene between the two girls... I'll be pissed.

then you must be prepared cause the odds that sara and sophia are just shooting daggers with there eyes at each other is just big and we know the carecters well enough to assume how they are gonna react. but as they say on the show:
assume nothing
so i hope they will suprise us and then we'll go wow i can't believe he/she did that :) :D

sorry i'm new at this please cut me some slack i didn't memorize all the rulles yet..but thanks for pointing it out :)

I had one of those really awesome thought, but I lost it... something GSR related, I can remember that... Perhaps this was it:
spoilerish space

The whole "sparks fly" thing can be taken (to me) two different ways:
1) Sara gets jealous of Sofia and mad(?) at Grissom. This seems like the more obvious outlook of the whole thing, just because they want to put us all through pain. My realistic view.

2) Sofia somewhow pushes Sara and Gissom together. This is my romantic view of it, and this would be a road with slightly less pain. It doesn't necesarily mean that they'll get together, it just means that they'll get closer.

/spoilishness and rant

So basically they mean either hate-sparks or romance sparks. And considering the not-so-subtle hints dropped by jorja, billy and the producers, we can hope it's the latter.

So we're working on two scenarios at the moment it seems:

First:
Sara walks in on a seemingly intimate scene (perhaps a repeat-chalk kind of thing where Sofia is touching him for a reason other than sexual... or at least so she says) and gets jealous, and they're all uncomfortable

Second:
Sara walks in on a similar scene, is cold, leaves and Grissom follows, explaining, causing Sara to either reject him or for them both to reach a kind of equilibrium for good or bad.

Hi im new!! love this post!!! can any1 tell wat the name of the episode tat sara gets annoyed by something tat happens and asks for a transfer!! then later we find gris n cath in either her or his apartment and cath tells him to send her flowers and he rings a floxer shop but sends a exotic plant??????

and i love tat idea of him showing up at her flat later and then him walking in and tats when the credits roll

Second:
Sara walks in on a similar scene, is cold, leaves and Grissom follows, explaining, causing Sara to either reject him or for them both to reach a kind of equilibrium for good or bad.
I would like to see it happen so that we know for
Certain that there is still something there... (They are already in a relationship, just not a psychical one)

Welcome jojoirishjojo! The eppy you're talking about is "Burden of Proof" from season 2.

I like the idea of him going to her apartment! :D

So basically they mean either hate-sparks or romance sparks. And considering the not-so-subtle hints dropped by jorja, billy and the producers, we can hope it's the latter.

Ah, oui. We need the slightly less angst route... for now, at least

Welcome jojoirishjojo! The eppy you're talking about is "Burden of Proof" from season 2.

The sentiment? Oh, uh, the card! Say it's, uh... From... Grissom. Yeah.

I love it. It's like he's 13. All he needed was a voice crack. I like Catherine's little smile while she's listening, too.

Okay, back on semi-topic, I'm really not looking forward to this scene. I just have a bad feeling. Plus the Gofias are going crazy with the "what does she interrupt" speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back