Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Here is my theory on that though. If Sara does walk in on Grissom and Sophia chances are she will do like she had done in the past and that is probably say nothing and walk off. Unless Grissom stops her for some reason. We know how good Sara is at saying nothing and disappearing on Grissom.

You are probably right mine was more wishful thinking than anything else.

Welcome to the GSR Gutter CSIgal!!! Someone bring that girl some cookies and a roll of the sacred duct tape. Woot! for new inductees!!!
cheerleader.gif
And a big woot to Aggie for successfully converting someone to the wonderfulness that is GSR! :D

martini, can I just remind you not to double post - if you find you have something to add to a post, just hit the edit button, don't create a whole new post until someone else has their say first. Many thanks ;)

And to answer your question:
what is the top 10 best episodes with GSR?

Check out the GSR Top 20 Here

Aww thanks for such a warm welcome you guys! My mind stays in some sort of gutter all the time so I'll fit in just fine :lol:

what is the top 10 best episodes with GSR?

I'm loving the "pin me down" scene...that was from Invisible Evidence. That's my top one. There are others but that's turned out to be my favorite!

06-ab15.jpg

Is it me or does it look like there is a chess board set up on the table. I love the look on Grissom's face. Looks like he is guilty of something. Hmmm what could that be. Sara looks like she got caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

After that scene, when he was leaving, he touched Sara's arm or back, if I remember correctly ;)

Woohoo, new GSR recruits. Welcome to the crew, CSIgal. I love your avatar btw, such a sexy scene. :p I knew Aggie had something special about her. I think you can convert almost anyone :lol:

------

Catherine and Warrick hear something from the break room.

"No! No..not there..no!!!"

They look at eachother with a quizzical look on their face as they open door.

Warrick: Uhh..what are you to up to?
They hear rustling.

Sara: Um...nothing! Nothing, just uhh...playing chess! Yeah thats it.

Grissom: And eating...yeah.

Catherine: Uh..huh..well we'll you to play your game of uh chess..

------

:devil:

Now I am going to have to watch Altar Boys again Grissly and look for that scene. I always love looking for new things.

16-pnn12.jpg

This is one of my favorite scenes where there is definite touching and personal space violation from Premium Non Nocere.

Edited to add: Reeble love the scenario off that picture.

Woah... I'm gone for a few days and you guys FILL this up!

Hiya!

SPOILAGE
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
So, the preview wasn't particularly shippy, but I'm encouraged to see Gris and Sara both actually in it... and I am STILL hoping for a fetal pig scene.

Now I am going to have to watch Altar Boys again Grissly and look for that scene. I always love looking for new things.

Here, I got a screenshot of it for you, LadySara. It happens really quickly, but still...:)

MESSAGE.jpg

Thanks Grissly. It may have happened quickly as you say...but it did happen. All the little moments like that make GSR worth living for and watching. Hail GSR. :D

Thanks Grissly. It may have happened quickly as you say...but it did happen. All the little moments like that make GSR worth living for and watching. Hail GSR. :D

For me, that's the appealing thing about this relationship. Most of the "clues" we have are so subtle, but overall the tension, the attraction between the two is undeniably strong...

By the way, I listened to the (DVD?) commentary for that scene, and I don't know who it is that gives the commentary but he says: "these two are great together". Made me happy to hear this, even though this was way back in Season 2. :)

Well when one of the pairing is a star, and a producer and has said on numerous occasions that he's all for the relationship to go forward, you pretty much know it's going to happen. It doesn't mean they can't torture us, though.

If sparks do indeed "fly" I think it will be a variation on what you guys were talking about - she walks in on something, keeps it short, and perhaps he follows her out. She makes a slight, backhanded comment and he's left dumbfounded... again.

Perhaps something like "I can see you're very busy, so I won't keep you."
or
"Clearly you can make time for some people."

Or maybe it's just the producers trying to stir up ratings. I just think they've already done the 'her walking in on them looking cute' thing, so to do it again is a little pointless. I'm hoping there's some kind of solid interaction or aknowledgement this time.

The first time, of course, was especially cruel because it was right after Nesting Dolls.

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
>
I also really hope (and think) that it won't be as bad as it was in Unbearable.

I am not overly concerned about the supposed "triangle" because first of all, realistically there is no way that a real romance can ever happen between Grissom and Sofia. Grissom, the guy who has been portrayed as "emotionally unavailable", would come across as a major jerk if he started dating Sofia after all this, and that would ruin his "hero"ness. So, Sofia's only reason for being in the show, I think, is to cause some stir in GSR, good or bad. And in principle, the mention of a triangle presumes the existence of "something" romantic between Grissom and Sara, and in that sense triangles are not necessarily bad.

But, I personally would hate to see Sara as the suffering part in this thing again, and I hope that won't happen. It may not happen because it contradicts Jorja's comments that Sara will be happy this season and that she's moved on. So, three are 3 possibilities, the way I see it, and I think the first one is the most likely:

1. They are doing this to underline once again the fact that Sara has "moved on", if Grissom thinks she is upset and it turns out that she isn't. This may actually be the best way to show both the viewers and Grissom that Sara won't be chasing him anymore and that his control over her is diminishing.

2. They are alluding to some existing relationship between Grissom and Sara (this depends what they show before this scene in terms of GSR moments).

3. This will be a reason for Grissom to make an explanation to Sara, at least feel like he needs to make an explanation, and maybe some admission of feelings. (I think this is unlikely, although I would have liked it to happen).

So this whole thing may not be that bad...I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back