Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

Athena: (the picture)wow. now if only they could look so genuinely happy and comfortable together on the show. sigh.]
(the comic) WOW. now that's attractive.

Spoiler'd!

I too am not worried about the interruption scene. I think she'll come to him about the her shooting the officer, and she'll just throw herself on him looking for comfort, and cue Sara.

I too am not worried about the interruption scene. I think she'll come to him about the her shooting the officer, and she'll just throw herself on him looking for comfort, and cue Sara.

How convinent....Now if the same thing happens to Sara, will she throws herself in Grissom's arms? :lol:

Athena, I don't even want to theorize about when that picture was taken, although I have a couple of theories. Of course in one theory, a certain brunette is with him at the time :D :devil: Hilarious pic ;)

LadySara, I don't know that fic that you recommended. I'll check it out, thank you! I usually read more one-shots because I have no time (I am supposed to have no time, I should be working, and it is easier to talk myself into reading another fic if it is short, but then I end up reading 10 fics so it's all the same :D). There is one amazing fic that I recently read and very much recommend. It's a two-parter (1960-1996, 1996-2006), and tells Grissom's story from his childhood on, in pieces. I have to warn that it has some pre-series GCR, but as much as I dislike that idea, it is well-written and the fic is all about GSR in the end. And you can always skip that part and start at 1996, when Sara comes in the picture ;)

Here is the link (EDITED BECAUSE I REALIZED THE STORY IS NC-17. PM me if you are of that age and would like the link :))

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First:
Sara walks in on a seemingly intimate scene (perhaps a repeat-chalk kind of thing where Sofia is touching him for a reason other than sexual... or at least so she says) and gets jealous, and they're all uncomfortable

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's too unprofessonal.

I don't mean she'll make a big scene. I just think significant looks might be exchanged. As for the second option, I don't think it's likely either, but it's simply the opposite of the first. And I don't mean a full-blown explanation either, simply that if she walks in and then everything's uncomfortable, he may try to diffuse the situation by saying it's nothing... and perhaps the sparks are from a pissed Sofia...

Grissly, I can't post the link to the story I told you about but I will PM you the link so you won't have to search for it on google. I will check out the story you suggested as well. I have nothing better to do tonight. Well I agree I could be working but heck if it's all in the name of GSR why not. :lol:

Well, I think even if Sara see this intimate scene she won't have any reaction, at least not on her face....Sara's way too professional on job.....and so is Sofia.....I think the ehole thing will be under the carpet.....until one day, one case hit Grissom, mabe Sara says something that imply the "intimate incident" and Grissom realizes something is off :)

Grissly, Athena, I PM'd you both with the links.

Athena, that picture of Grissom is priceless. That picture just got my imagination going full throttle as to what Sara might be doing to Grissom. *THUD* Thanks for pulling me even deeper into the cozy GSR gutter.

Wow! Man this is one active board! which is a good thing, now I know there are lots more people out there as obsessed with GSR as I am. Now I don't feel so alone. :D

Okay to the topic at hand. The interuption scene is one that is open for alot of speculation, for the simple fact that all three parties involved are so professional. I don't think that they will make a scene, at least not at CSI head quaters, and maybe not at all. That is what makes it so irritating. I want some action, baby! Emotion, passion, claws out, the works! :devil: I'm so tired of them fighting the way they feel about each other! ::Looks around:: Tee Hee....ummm....sorry, I tend to get a little emotional when It comes to GSR. :cool:

GSR forever!

GG

Hey!!! Guys, Guys!!!! Do you remember that last 3 minutes of "Butterflied"?...!Grissom's confession to Dr.Lurie?....Well, actually it's modified, this is oringinal one from the Script:

If you keep saying ‘no‘ to embracing the moment, when you finally say yes, it becomes bigger than you. And you are no longer you anymore. You‘re somebody else. Abstraction becomes reality. All you think about is her. You want to be with her. Eat with her. Laugh with her. Make love to her;Go into infinity with her. Without doors. No boundries. No restrictions. An entire lifetime that comes down to this single frame of life. :eek:

Oh yeah, you gotta love David Rambo. :) I remember reading that just after the ep came out... but I agree it's a bit open for Gris, even in his worn out status. I believe Mr. Petersen contributed to the final speech, which I really appreciate for its subtelties and nuances. :) Wouldn't piss of the other shippers too much, but gave us a taste of what he was thinking... Much as I LOVE the original script, it seems too open for Gris. ;)

Yeah, Iove the oringinal one too......too bad it was modified.....hope I can look foward to 610.......it's also written by David Rambo :D

Although it would have been great to hear something that... explicit come out of his mouth, I think in the context of the scene and the character, it's overkill. Plus... possibly a little creepy for Sara that he's had all of these fantasies about her.

i agree. she would be in there with a look upon her face...

but why did they modify it? too soapy? or did WP modify it like with that "honey" bit

I also recently learned that the original script was so much more direct and straightforward. It's great, because it means that writers think Grissom is clearly and totally in love with Sara, complete with fantasies and such :D. But, I agree that that speech would be a bit of an overkill. I like the aired version better, but maybe they could have put in just a little bit more, so that there is absolutely no way people can say he was just talking about the case.

By the way, I really can't believe people trying to argue that Butterflied was not about GSR. It is almost funny. They claim that Grissom said "someone we could care about" so it means that he doesn't really care about Sara but he could have. Hilarious :lol: Although I love the subtlety in GSR, I sometimes want an unambiguous, cheesy, in-your-face moment so that noone can deny what is going on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back