Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

ooh I can imagine, Hopefully grissom puts Sara right, telling her that she's the one who has the duct tape - not sofia :p

I'm not worried. I'm concerned. :p :D

No, really I'm not worried for some reason. We all know that there cannot be anything real between Sofia and Grissom. They won't go that far because that would make him a full-blown jerk rather than someone who can't admit his love to a woman because of his emotional insecurities. So, I know that Sofia is there only to cause a stir in GSR. Doesn't mean she doesn't bother me, but she has sort of a function.

What I would really hate is to see Sara hurt. I just want her to be strong and for Grissom to get a hint that after all, she might be moving on, and that it really could be too late. I seriously think this scene might be there to confirm Jorja's interview and to show the viewers and Grissom that Sara will not be hurting over him anymore. And lead Grissom to get his act together, because it is about time!!!

EDITED TO SAY: That's too funny, Leannethemouse! "You have the tape" :lol: And we hear Sofia shouting after Grissom as he disappears into the sunset with Sara:
"Only if I had known it was that easy...There is a packing supplies store right next to my apartment...Damn..." :lol: :lol:

Grisslybear you put that perfectly. I am not very worried either. I agree I think this is to show Grissom that Sara cannot be ruffled and she is going to be happy for once. I think if Grissom sees Sara handle the situation and not react like he might expect her too will wisen him up. Whoa I better make my move or she might just find someone else.

I am not very worried either. I agree I think this is to show Grissom that Sara cannot be ruffled and she is going to be happy for once. I think if Grissom sees Sara handle the situation and not react like he might expect her too will wisen him up.

whoa i really need to keep up around here :)
possible spoilage

well my thoughts, i dont think sofia is a major issue. if anything she can create some conflict (as someone said, i forgot who) as per the "scene" where sara thinks shes inturepting something. griss better deny it if TPTB know whats good for them.

Hey jojoirishjojo - a big GSR Gutter welcome to you! Good to have another person from Ireland here :)

I don't know about you guys, but I'm suffering from a several lack of GSR-spoilers. Apart from this threesome... sorry, love triangle spoiler (ahem, no, I do not have threesomes on the brain - what ever gave you that impression...? :devil: ) things have been very quiet around spoilerville. Which leads my every speculating brain to conclude - Something BIG is coming...

You've heard of the calm before the storm - I think this is it. (If I'm wrong, please don't kill me...
unsure.gif

You've heard of the calm before the storm - I think this is it. (If I'm wrong, please don't kill me...

Aww, why would we want to kill you? You're too good to be dead. Yes, I've heard of it. In a hurricaine sense (sorry for those affected) there's the storm, the calm of the eye, and then storm's last bit.

or "water, water everywhere, but not a drop to drink." How could that be related to GSR?

First:
Sara walks in on a seemingly intimate scene (perhaps a repeat-chalk kind of thing where Sofia is touching him for a reason other than sexual... or at least so she says) and gets jealous, and they're all uncomfortable

That's too unprofessonal.

Second:
Sara walks in on a similar scene, is cold, leaves and Grissom follows, explaining, causing Sara to either reject him or for them both to reach a kind of equilibrium for good or bad.

Grissom hasn't been offically with Sara yet, so I don't think he'll explain anything :eek:

Here is a treat for you my gutter-mates! There are a couple of pictures like this where JF and WP are together, and you really can see how great they would look when Sara and Grissom finally are together. They really look like they are taking a vacation together or something, or on their honeymoon :D, Grissom is all tanned, and has a "I finally got my girl" look. The colors are better in the original coloring of the picture, which I remember seeing once but can't find now (Source of this pic: "got chalk?" website).

JorjaBilly.jpg

Yeah, I love that picture Grissly. This is also one of my favorite pictures of them together. They truly look like a happy loving couple here. This come from JFO.

billyjorja.jpg

Hey jojoirishjojo - a big GSR Gutter welcome to you! Good to have another person from Ireland here :)

Are u from Ireland too? currently RTE are only showing Mamai and New York and not the orignal so i have only seen half way through the 4th season!! im suffering from withdrawal!!! Sucks doesnt it!!!!

nice one grisslybear I've always liked this one of the two of them.

emmy_08.jpg

ETA great minds think alike! Ey LadySaraButterfly! :lol:

LadySara,Athena, yes, I love that one too. I really think they look so good together. Like a real couple. And in both pictures you get the sensation that they are really happy, especially Grissom (I mean Billy :D), and it really makes me want them to get together even more because they (and we) have suffered 5 years of angst...

And yes, I am in sort of a romantic mood tonight. Have been reading too much fanfic :rolleyes: :D

Hey Athena, Great minds do think alike girl. :D

Here is another picture I adore of these two. You can just see the angst and passion oozing out of this picture. Grissly I agree I have been reading too much fanfic tonight as well. I have been re reading the Casa Series. Plus I really enjoy a series called Gemini where Sara is expecting. Its a sequel to A Movie on a Night Off by IrishDachsie's. Check those out if you haven't. The are long so be prepared to read for awhile.

csi-nicola03.jpg

Hey thanks for the stories LadySara I've finished Casa and all of LSI's novels long ago and I've been looking for another novel to read so I'll have to check out IrishDachsie's.

New Solo Character Comic featuring Grissom!
Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back