Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

Hey guys I was just wondering did CBS show a promo for a new eppy last night after Spark of Life? I couldn't watch. HOMEWORK SHOULD BURN IN HELL!! :lol:

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Yes, they did air a promo for the next episode. It had Grissom and Sara both in the preview. Although did not show a long enough preview to know if any GSR is present. I know the theme is something to do with a virgin birth and the death of a babies mother.

Ok, here's something random, but thought I'd mention it anyway. Remember in "Sex, Lies and Larvae", when Grissom and Sara were talking about bullets and bugs?

Sara: You're the one who's always saying that it's better to have one piece of forensic evidence than ten eyewitnesses.

Grissom: What, you tape everything I say?

Sara: *practically nods*

Hmm... just thought I'd mention it, since it's really cute how she practiaclly admits that she does indeed tape everything he says :D, and apart from that, we've got a mention of a different sort of tape here... :p

Oh I love that scene. Yes, very good observation Aggie it is a different kind of tape.

In a similar incident too in the episode Blood Lust Sara spouts to Grissom about a DNA paper out of Austrailia all these statistics about DNA recovery. She asks him if he wants a copy of the paper and he says..."No, I don't need one I have you." Again there is some GSR possessiveness from Grissom. Poor Sara he walks off leaving her sitting there shaking her head like..no he didn't just say that.

Perhaps it was in a GSR mode... Can't remember. I get to sing it in a concert... I wish I did have it on DVD.

and I was going to say that Grissom said "she does all my running"
Spoil-ish
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
I saw it too... I totally forgot what Sara said in it... Something about a miracle... and it remeinded me of the episode where Catherine, Nick(?), and Sara are investigating the death of a woman... the one where she was killed by her daughter or something... and the daughter wished she was pregnant, but she wasn't(she was a virgin!)... What ep was that?

That episode was Got Murder from the third season.

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
The line Sara said in the promo was to Cath I think and she said Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction.

yeh that's treu and cbs ows us a gsr scene, i really was looking out for that scene and it wasn't there but does any one know who is going to be burried professionally any thoughts caus i know it's not sophia.... :mad: :devil:to bad

o and i almost forgot, my computer has been how do i say: cleaned out by the store so i have like none of the csi's episodes and extra's anymore i have to start my colection from scrach again so: what is the top 10 best episodes with GSR? :confused:

Okay guys....thought I'd come and officially admit it. Aggie has sucked me down in to the Gutter...I can't get out In plain english she's converted me to GSR I'll hopefully catch up on everything and chat with you guys more frequently!

Woot Woot! Cookies for CSIgal! You'll love the gutter :D Hail GSR.

Spoiler

I'm lookin forward to this ep. Looks very intesting. I can't quite remember, but is this the epp where Sara walks in on Grissom and Sophia haveing a "supposedly intimate moment" and "sparks supposedly fly". I'm having a brain fart.

Spoiler

I'm lookin forward to this ep. Looks very intesting. I can't quite remember, but is this the epp where Sara walks in on Grissom and Sophia haveing a "supposedly intimate moment" and "sparks supposedly fly". I'm having a brain fart.
>
>
>
That's the one after this (the two-parter, 6X8 or 6X9), not the upcoming one, I believe. I think Grissom and Sofia are going to have a conversation and Sara will walk in, thinking she's interrupting something intimate.

Spoiler

I didn't think it was. I'm not thinking straight.Didn't have enough caffoene today. lol. This epp still looks like it will be interesting.

I think Grissom and Sofia are going to have a conversation and Sara will walk in, thinking she's interrupting something intimate.

Then it'll be a big trouble for Grissom----seeking balance between 2 women :lol:

CSIgal welcom to the gutter i am sure you will love it.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

That 2 parter is looking very interesting.

Just a random thought but a lot people on here have said in the past that grissom would admit his feelings to sara in a heated confrontation and maybe her walking in on sofia and blowing a fuse will cause that heated exchange.

SPOILER
<
<
<
<
<
<
<
Here is my theory on that though. If Sara does walk in on Grissom and Sophia chances are she will do like she had done in the past and that is probably say nothing and walk off. Unless Grissom stops her for some reason. We know how good Sara is at saying nothing and disappearing on Grissom.

Just a random thought but a lot people on here have said in the past that grissom would admit his feelings to sara in a heated confrontation and maybe her walking in on sofia and blowing a fuse will cause that heated exchange.

Heated confrontation? :lol: :lol:

I'm thinking that will TPTB reveal this special scene this early?...maybe after Sara seeing Grissom's with Sofia, she misundestanda him for a long time and an paticular case hits them.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back