Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

Welcome gibbsgirl! Happy Posting! Go Gsr! You'll have to go see Reeble for your cookie but here's a cow
moo.gif
and a picture present

Oh wow! Lovely present! Thanks a ton! That just looks......yummy! :devil: Thanks for the welcome!

GG

spoilers

I like the fact that the hotel scene may happen in the future. It would be a major development in thier relationship. But any GSR is good GSR in my opinion. I just hope we get some soon :)

Woohoo, a new addition to our little family here! Welcome gibbsgir. Wow, since day one? You must know ever detail then. :p There's a fresh batch of cookies on the table in honour of our newest recruit.Yumminess.

Athena, once again, love your comic. You always have great stuff.

I almost forgot. When posting pics guys, make sure they don't add up to more than 60k in one post. Some of the high resolution pics are big in memory size, even if they aren't that big in terms of their dimensions *cough*Reeble's comics on the last page*cough* So check the memory size of your pics before you post and if they add up to more than 60k, either adapt them to be a lower resolution or post them as links.

Oops. *whistles innocently* Didn't realise it was taking so much memory. I'll make sure to be more aware next time, I promise ;)

Spoilers...

I agree with grissly, CM basically spilling a very big scene to the public? A little suspicious, don't you think? I'm worried that maybe they're planning on dropping GSR this season.

I mean, think about it. Grissom goes to Sara's room, and they would have a chance to talk, and maybe Sara would say something like (not so bluntly) "I'm over you".

It doesn't seem realistic, but I mean, I'm keeping my suspicions up. Maybe some more pieces of news will reveal some more info on that.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

I don't believe that Sara would get over Grissom, after all, when was she under him? :devil: (sorry, mind in the gutter)

I don't think they will drop GSR this season, it is not a route TPTB want to go down, and I'm pretty sure they realise that. What I think CM might mean are basically the repercussions following the room scene or whatever else that might happen.

Grissom may have to face some tough decisons, and we know that Ecklie WILL NOT let go if he ever finds out that something might be going on with Gris and Sara! So really, I think that there is major angst ahead, but hey, what else is new? :D

To me, it looks like it's gonna be some major blow up before something even bigger! :)

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

SPOILER:

I'm really glad that we still have hope for the "scene". I'm glad that TPTB didn't get rid of it completely. I think that if they had put it in Gum Drops, it would have seemed a bit rushed. I mean, we have only had 3 episodes, I would've been like "What is going on?" If we have a few more episodes it will see more natural.

Grissom may have to face some tough decisons, and we know that Ecklie WILL NOT let go if he ever finds out that something might be going on with Gris and Sara!

i know i'm not sussposed to, but i think ecklie is crucial to the season and future ones. he provides a challange. so will griss fight or flight? remember in "butterflied" he says "i couldnt do it.."

but then again we're expecting some major changes in griss this season? i know i'm contrudicting myself, but i think TPTB make it very hard on us on purpose.

and welcome to gibbsgirl, you'll like it here!

and one more thing!
I'm really glad that we still have hope for the "scene". I'm glad that TPTB didn't get rid of it completely.

i agree! they are probally going to include it, and i'm glad it wasnt in gumdrops. but they better make it soon, otherwise i'll go insane :)

I had an inkling that it (room) wouldn't be there... sometimes, I feel like I'm clairsentience. I know I'm clairvoyant- big sense of "I saw that before!" during 'Bite Me' when Sara was at the top of the stairs.

Any more cookies? I brought a few kitkat bars...

And to add onto the list of uses of duct tape (and modifying the last thing I posted about duct tape) : They duct tape Greg on the wall so he won't follow them for one of their 'experiments'

A big GSR Gutter Welcome to gibbsgirl !!!
cheerleader.gif
I can tell I'm going to like you a lot, based purely on the fact that you brought cookies brownies and duct tape with you! ;)

I don't believe that Sara would get over Grissom, after all, when was she under him?

And yet again I have the image of Sara, clambering onto Grissom's back to wrestle a phone away from him :lol:

And yet again I have the image of Sara, clambering onto Grissom's back to wrestle a phone away from him :lol:

oh... spicy! you know what the great thing is? R&R from friends made it in the end. i know griss and sara will too. ::sigh::

Grissom may have to face some tough decisons, and we know that Ecklie WILL NOT let go if he ever finds out that something might be going on with Gris and Sara! So really, I think that there is major angst ahead, but hey, what else is new? :D

Well, Ecklie was a CSI before, he should know that to accuse Grissom and Sara, he must have evidence, not just rumors, right?....so what's the evidence? :devil:

Ok, dumb question I know, But is there a rule strictly against co workers dating there bosses? I cant remember if this is real or pure fanfiction..

(Funny how it can confuse you like that)

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

I don't believe that Sara would get over Grissom, after all, when was she under him?

:lol: I knew someone would say something like that, I was just waiting for it :p Mhuahaha, the gutter is the place to be.

Well, Ecklie was a CSI before, he should know that to accuse Grissom and Sara, he must have evidence, not just rumors, right?....so what's the evidence? :devil:

I think it would be fun to see them try to cover up their relationship if they started one. Even though it would totally not be CSI, it would still be hilarious if Ecklie would walk into the break room and all he finds is a thong, and he goes on a scavenger hunt :lol:

*splash*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back