Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly OT, but I just realized that I forgot to comment on your video yesterday Live4GrissNSara--I liked it a lot! The phone idea was brilliant!!!And it's great to see an angst-free video. I have been working on an angst-free one myself (totally out of character for me, but hopefully it'll be fun to watch :D).

And Aggie, I just caught up with your fic Leaving in the fanfic thread. Great job as well!!!

:DThx Grisslybear.. It wasnt my best, but something I really had the urge to do. :p

There, I made a new banner. I bet you anything 95% of people who look at it will think its Jorja and are going to ask me what episode its from.. Our little secret ;) :p

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tap

:DThx Grisslybear.. It wasnt my best, but something I really had the urge to do. :p

There, I made a new banner. I bet you anything 95% of people who look at it will think its Jorja and are going to ask me what episode its from.. Our little secret ;) :p
Nice! Speaking of that movie.. it's on HDNet Movies tonight at 7 <3

Hey guys, I was checking out the old threads (actually, our first one) and I saw Sidle's wonderful creation of the GSR constitution! For those of you who were there- remember that? :D I felt that I needed to say our little saying, just cause it hasn't been said in a while. So here it goes, might be a little rusty but...

I, Reeble, firmly believe in the creeds expressed in the GSR Constitution. I will look and analyze all the GSR
moments, look forward to a positive resolution of the relationship between Grissom and Sara, be willing to
defend the ship against any entity, while respecting all other ships, in the progression of GSR. Amen.

One for all, all for one--- Hail GSR United!!!

I think back then we believed in GSR like a religion. Now, we're just in the gutter, no question about it :lol:

W00t :cool:

And here's another little present, just cause I was bored.

ETA: grissly I love your new banner. It really looks like her!

Great banner, Live4GrissNSara!!!LOVE it! I'm sure a lot of people (pro- and anti-GSR alike) will go crazy when they see this :D

Reeble you just effectively summarized our gutter very well! And the cookies look yummy. :D I had heard about the constitution, but wasn't here back then. When was the first thread? Like how many months ago? Last year?

EDIT: Just got another nice banner idea with that kissing pic, but I don't have the means to make it... :(

wow, i freaked out when i saw that pic! i was wondering why i hadnt seen it before, but since it isnt jorja, that explains it.

I dont care how their first kiss is, as long as it happens. im sure all of us here know its just a matter of time. ^_^

Live4GrissNSara , SQEEEEEEEE, I love you new banner...and Reeble I love your gift. That is true GSR heaven. Oh yes I remember the GSR constitution. I think I will take it again myself.

I, LadySaraButterfly, firmly believe in the creeds expressed in the GSR Constitution. I will look and analyze all the GSR
moments, look forward to a positive resolution of the relationship between Grissom and Sara, be willing to
defend the ship against any entity, while respecting all other ships, in the progression of GSR. Amen.

One for all, all for one--- Hail GSR United!!!

EDIT: Just got another nice banner idea with that kissing pic, but I don't have the means to make it... :(
Well, lets hear it! :D

I was thinking, maybe we could put the kissing one only, or that one together with "pin me down" (hands going down etc.) and write "Crime of Passion" over it...Don't know if anyone has done this before though...

Oh I like it. Ill get right on that... or you can.. or some should anyways lol.

Oh I like it. Ill get right on that... or you can.. or some should anyways lol.

Thanks, Live4, I don't have photoshop or anything, so it would be GREAT if you could...Or anyone...And anyone who wants it could use it...Another banner for our lovely gutter (yeah, that rhymes :D)

Re: Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring

gunshy51.jpg
shock.gif
:eek:
shock.gif
:eek:
shock.gif
whow!

eta
ps Live4GrissNSara great banner!

Tee Hee Athena. I am so glad I posted the picture today. Everyone has reacted exactly the same way as I did when I first saw it. :D

I was scrolling to the first message that I left off with and just about fell out of my chair when I scrolled past that. My room mate though she was going to have to start cpr because I wasn't breathing! that is one dangerous picture right there! she looks way to much like Jorja from that angle. spooky! I love it!

Okay, I understand everything GSR except the cookies. Please to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back