Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

Was that fluffy enough for you, grissly? :p

But wait...Did they grow vegetables in the backyard? No story is complete without that!

I'm kidding...It's just the way I like it, thank you! :D

I have a huge grin that I can't shake off right now. Love it, love it, love it. You sure redeemed yourself and deserve these cookies ;):

cookies.jpg

SQUEEEEEEE!!! That was brilliant forensicsgirl! :D

:) you are so kind forensicsgirl! :D and that was brilliant- 'i can't'... i so definatly thought you were not going to end it fluff-ily! hehe :) we love you.

I was just over at YTDAW and Mystery our spoiler queen has posted initial spoilers for 6X11.
SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
"Sofia has major issues with Sara, and Sara is the epitome of cool", she says.

I personally think the issues may well have something to do with 6X8, where she might understand that there is something going on between Grissom and Sara? Interesting...

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

Ooh, my! Sounds very interesting! Well, if Sofia will have major isues with Sara, what could they be possibly relating to? I think it may well be about Sofia's realisation that something is indeed going on between Grissom and Sara. I wonder what will they have to say to each other?

Once again, fogi ( :p) you amaze me. Loved your comic. Its been a while since you've made one.

Spoilers

Ooo! The spoilers are looking good. I love how the kickass Sara is back. I wasn't liking her in season 5, but now she's back as one of my favourite characters.

*End of spoilers*

I say we need to assemble the GSR chearleading squad again.

Gimme a G! Gimme an S! Gimme an R! Put it all together and what does that spell? GSR!
w00t.gif
dance.gif

GSR Cheerleading squad?! I wanna be in it! What would our colors be?

great forensicsgirl!At least we can enjoy here what the show doesnt give us ..(yet)
I like Grissom begging...
your musicvid with Portishead was beautiful!

elenerm, a big welcome to the GSR thread. Glad to see we have yet another person to join our cheering squad. I liked Grissom begging in Forensicsgirl's comic as well. Something which I am pretty sure we won't ever see Grissom do unless he really comes to his senses. Althought I think if Sara ever gets her chance to be with him do wonder if she will make him wait for an answer for a change.

great comic forensicsgirl :p, very original ending :p

spoilage

it's looking like another interesting ep and sophia and sara having a argument.. :devil:well that's long overdue but sara has becoming a zen i still wonder what has trigerd her to change from emotional to calm? ;)

I think the "issues" that Sofia has will on the surface be about the case, but if Sara says something during the "triangle" scene, other stuff may very well come out as well.

BTW - Just found out that a theater retreat I'm going on is Thursday, Friday, Saturday not on Friday, Sat, Sun like I thought - which means I'm missing the first half! Aagh! Enjoy it twice as much on my behalf if something happens.

SPOILERS
>
>
>
>
I am pretty sure Sofia's behavior will have something to do with what happens in the triangle scene. I think Sofia would be expecting something romantic to happen between her and Grissom, and if he dismisses her completely when Sara comes in, or goes after Sara to talk, she may realize that there is something going on between the two and get pissed.

I was very happy to hear Sara's cool demeanor because it means that she is not the one jealous, but it is Sofia. Maybe Sara has some newfound confidence in her relationship with Grissom? ;) That seems very likely. Of course the other possibility is that she has completely moved on. Which I don't want to think is the case.

I also wonder if Sofia will do something mean in the later part of the series, something to do with Grissom's downfall, due to her jealousy...

Sarahvma: My theory is most of the juicy moments (if any) will be in the second part, so you probably won't miss too much in terms of GSR. And you can watch the clips after the episode airs.

EDIT: I am really excited now. I just saw that Mystery at YTDAW gave an affirmative answer to the question of "can we hope to see some GS interaction in the two parter". :)

Txxgrrl delurks to say: I think Grisslybear just nailed it. Hopefully in the two-parter there is some interaction between them that give's Sara more of a feeling of confidence where Grissom is concerned. I don't trust TPTB to handle this triangle well but I have hopes that Billy P would not want Grissom to come off as an unfeeling jerk.

Hey gang!

Once again, fogi :)p ) you amaze me. Loved your comic. Its been a while since you've made one.

fogi??? :lol: Guess it's not the worse thing anyone's every called me :lol: Since it's you, Reebs, I'll live with it ;)

Thanks to everyone who enjoyed the comic. I'll have it up in full on my website shortly...

RE: The spoilers...

SPOILER SPACE
>
>
>
>
>

Well, you know what I'm going to say about the spoilers for ep11 - please TPTB, please, I'm begging you - Subtle! Subtle! Not Alexis and Crystal pulling each others hair out in the swimming pool, soap opera nonsense. Ahem, I just *totally* dated myself there, didn't I? :lol: (and for the younger members of the thread, that was a Dynasty reference... ;) )

From the script, it doesn't look like a fight, merely tension coming from Sofia and utter professionalism coming from Sara - which seems to be a theme this season - Sara is totally together and professional and strong - case in point, the role reversal between her and Cath in S&F. This seems to be Sara's season to rock! :D

Whether or not the possible hostility coming from Sofia has anything to do with the 'triangle' thats supposed to be happening is up for debate, and it'll all depend on what happens during the two-parter.

As grissly just said, Mystery has just confirmed that we can expect some G/S interaction during the two-parter, but is still remaining totally tight-lipped about what kind of interaction. Nothing and I mean nothing has been released via the usually spoiler sights regarding the second part. And since Mystery has also stated that she knows what's going to happen and has seen the scripts, her closed-mouthness is obviously at the request of her sources - so I'm thinking it *must* be something really good that no one wants us to know about until it airs.

Another week and 1 day - I might go mad in the meantime!!!

woehoe can't wait ;) bring it on all new GSR moments (at least i hope so)so that whole hush hush is good right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back