Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

Someone has this at YTDAW in their signature: "You shouldn't eat and watch House at the same time. This frequently results in choking." I think shoud add "or eat sharp-ended candycanes while reading spoilers."

because sharp-ended candycanes + spoilers = chocking hazard.

I finished the comic just a little bit ago, probably because I would have gotten into trouble today in school if I came on here... I loved it forensicsgirl.

I do believe I have a concert when 6.10 comes out, I'm not sure. It could be 6.09, I don't know. But I also don't know if I'll be home in time to see it.

Aww forensicsgirl thank you for posting those great pictures that go with the "Baby" scene from Committed. I like that last part and he is soooo cute. I know that was going through her mind cause it was going through mine. That was a totally unusual word for Grissom to say out loud. Well at least we know what it sounds like and I like the fact I am sure it was directed at her. :D

That's so cute, I'm sure he directed it to Sara--I had totally forgotten about that scene...I tried to watch it again but my internet connection for some reason is horribly slow right now, and I can't :( (I don't have it on my computer)...I also finished a new music vid today but haven't been successful in uploading it for the past hour...

i think it was directed at her too. i watched it last night, and that scene had me squealing, as well as the one with that guy and sara. you know...

i think it is cute that grissom is sooo concerned about her when she is hurt (baby in committed, "honey, this doesnt look good") but when she is okay, he only flirts moderalty most of the time. its like he's afraid of losing her, yet when she's right there, he doesnt make a big move to show his true feelings!

Hey guys, I was able to upload my new video finally, my connection was so slow today...Anyway, this is probably one of the most romantic songs I've made a video to yet: "Hello" by Lionel Richie. A GSR fix until we get to see one on the show ;). Enjoy!

Here's the Megaupload link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=77B1CV2J

Grisslybear...SQUEEEEEE fest. I adored your video Hello. It gave me goosebumps. You got the scenes so perfect with the words to the song. *LadySara gets tissues out and wipes eyes*
It moments like this that remind me why I love GSR so much.
HAIL GSR FOREVER!

Grisslybear...SQUEEEEEE fest. I adored your video Hello. It gave me goosebumps. You got the scenes so perfect with the words to the song. *LadySara gets tissues out and wipes eyes*
It moments like this that remind me why I love GSR so much.
HAIL GSR FOREVER!

Thanks a lot, LadySara. I'm so glad you liked it. This one was sort of emotional for me too. It's such a romantic song..."Sometimes I see you pass outside my door"...Awww... :D

I especially loved how you included the infamous smile scene from Gentle Gentle when Sara finds the printer for him that the ransom note was made on. That was just pure GSR there. Of course I love all the door scenes too. Gil and Sara share alot of those moments mostly in angst though. That is Sara's favorite thing to do to him...say something in the doorway and then disappear. :D

That scene is priceless...You know, I think that is one of the most powerful GSR scenes ever. It's sometimes easy to deny or justify words (like even the Butterflied speech) but it's obvious from that smile that they have feelings for each other. Can you imagine Grissom giving that smile to Warrick? :lol:

The episode You Got Male was on tonight on Spike TV. I love the close interaction we get there between Grissom and Sara when she is reading the emails off of the victims computer.

Here are just a few pictures of that episode that come from purejorja.net.

normal_ygm54.jpg

normal_ygm179.jpg

normal_ygm182.jpg

normal_ygm216.jpg

Is it Grissom?? :lol:I already forgot what he looks like without beard :D

I know ancienttomb it is such a drastic difference between Gil without a beard and Gil with a beard. I have to say I perfer the Gil with a beard. I think it made him look younger, sexier and just plain GRRRRRR.... :devil:. But Sara loves him either way and that is all that matters.

you know what?... I think Grissom without beard looks like a piggy :devil:....sorry :devil:

Sounds like Sara works with Grissom in "werewolf", and Grissom 's little family secret maybe be revealed :)

You Got Male - I love the close interaction we get there between Grissom and Sara when she is reading the emails off of the victims computer.

normal_ygm179.jpg

normal_ygm182.jpg

normal_ygm216.jpg
I SO agree LSB - that is probably my favourite GSR episode. The clandestine looks they both give each other, and Sara's line "it's easy to wear your heart on your sleeve when you're not looking in each others eyes" is just so subtle yet obvious. A true GSR "awwwwww" moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back