Grissom&Sara #10 - Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Grissom&Sara #10-Meet Me in the Gutter & bring the Tape

After a long period of thinking, I came up with "what would we do without Sofia?" and (OT) I found someone to talk about CSI with during lunch, and neither of us can wait for Thursday.

forensicsgirl, great comic! I thought it was great ending to Part 2.

What happened in the episode 'Getting Off'? I could remember that the first part of forensicsgirl's comic had the "you see me everyday" scene, but that's all I remember. It has been too long since I've seen it.

Yeah.. I envision your sig pic being used in some way... or a really really great photo manip :)

That's a good idea ;)

Are you reading this Forensicsgirl? Last warning... ;) :D

'Getting Off' was about this social worker guy who was trying to get a bunch of kids of drugs by giving them some other drug, and he's murdered. Grissom asks Sara to examine one of the girls the victim 'helped'. Its also the clown episode with Cath and Sara...

Part three of the comic is up... i think one more part will do it. I fear grissly's water pistol :lol:

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

The final part will probably be tomorrow sometime. I have a job out of town tomorrow morning, so i need to go get my kit ready. Don't shoot, grissly... :lol:

OK you're off the hook for now. That was wonderful! I love me some angst :D And you even used "love", so we won't need to tape you up :D. Looking fwd to some UST resolution tomorrow ;) :devil:

ETA: You remind me of TPTB, forensicsgirl...All these cliffhangers :D

Forensicsgirl that is cruel leave us hanging. Grisslybear whip out the water pistol please. At least we got the I love you. I could see Grissom having an easier time say that over the phone for some reason.

Forensicsgirl that is cruel leave us hanging. Grisslybear whip out the water pistol please. At least we got the I love you. I could see Grissom having an easier time say that over the phone for some reason.

I let her go out on bail just because she gave us the "I love you", LadySara. But she has to give us some nice UST resolution tomorrow, otherwise, we'll double the punishment :D

forensicsgirl, that is so mean! :D Right, sice there was L-word we will let you off the hook (this time!), after all, we're impatiently waiting for the 4th part.

However... I think that we could still tape up forensicsgirl, just to give her some more inspiration.... What do you guys think? ;) :p

'Getting Off' was about this social worker guy who was trying to get a bunch of kids of drugs by giving them some other drug, and he's murdered. Grissom asks Sara to examine one of the girls the victim 'helped'. Its also the clown episode with Cath and Sara...

Part three of the comic is up... i think one more part will do it. I fear grissly's water pistol :lol:

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

The final part will probably be tomorrow sometime. I have a job out of town tomorrow morning, so i need to go get my kit ready. Don't shoot, grissly... :lol:
AAH such cruelty!!

forensicsgirl, that is so mean! :D Right, sice there was L-word we will let you off the hook (this time!), after all, we're impatiently waiting for the 4th part.

However... I think that we could still tape up forensicsgirl, just to give her some more inspiration.... What do you guys think? ;) :p

Yeah, I doubt that taping her up would really be punishment, more like inspiration :D We'd definitely do it if she didn't need to go to a job out of town. Anyway, I trust her to finish what she started tomorrow ;)

Aggie I would help you duct tape foresnicsgirl up....although it might be hard for her to finish the comic up for us if she is taped...course we could leave her hands free so she can type. :devil:

9dot4lines..the Getting off Scene pretty much was Sara giving Grissom results on the woman she processes for him. He said to Sara " I haven't seen you in awhile I have I" and Sara replies "You see me everyday." I think that meant he hasn't really paid attention to changes that have been going on with Sara.

However... I think that we could still tape up forensicsgirl, just to give her some more inspiration....
Hey guys, by all means tape me up. I'm all for it! :devil: I have a roll sitting right on top of my desk - for inspiration, like you said Aggie ;)

Anyway, quit talking about me and get on to a GSR topic before I'm forced to squirt all of you with my trusty water pistol :p

And hey guys, do me a wee favor and try not to post *too* quickly. You guys have been great with your post count recently (sometimes a little slow, in fact), but just a gentle reminder to keep it in mind and not go nuts. Thanks. *kisses* ;)

Aww, forensicsgirl you love torturing us don't you :p I love your comics, they always rock. Hey, would you mind if I called you fogirl? Oo, or fogi! I'll stop now :lol:

Yeah, I loved the scene in "Getting Off". It was so subtle but it was so sweet. Didn't in the same episode Grissom say something like "I need some help with a woman...processing her". Something like that. Is it in that episode? My brain is dead so I can't remember.

Yes it is, Reeble. He says...
G: "Sara, could you help me out?"
S: "Yeah, with what?"
G: "A woman" (pauses)...."I need you to process a female suspect for me"

I wish he'd say "A woman...I need to know if she still wants me or not" :D

Okay guys. never let it be said that i'm not good to you. I just couldn't go to bed without resolving the story... *sigh* I'm an addict... :lol: Here ya go, enjoy ;)

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Seven

Eight

Was that fluffy enough for you, grissly? :p

Bravo, Forensicsgirl, that was fluff city and I am grinning from ear to ear. Thank you for being so kind and finishing the story. ;) ;) Now we can all have sweet dreams about GSR tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back