Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Her sobs continued, her shoulders still shaking, but she managed to reply, "I know he won't... but I'm still so scared. I've never been scared like this in my entire life."

Heather nodded, unable to speak at that moment. A few seconds later she had stopped crying and felt tired again. "Sorry, I'm tired again. Don't leave," She whispered, have begging. "I'll be okay as long as you're here."

Heather groaned very quietly in her sleep, tilting her head away from Gil in an attempt to stop her neck wounds from hurting. She had been lying the same way for a while, therefore that was most likely the cause of the sudden pain.

Grissom just nodded. Walking over to the door, he poked his head out and called for a nurse who came running down the hallway into the room. "I think she needs more painkillers," Grissom told her.

The nurse just nodded and walked over to Heather's bedside. "Are you experiencing much pain, Ms. Kessler?"

Obviously she is.. Grissom thought.

SaraSidleStokes said:
She smiled as she came out of the kitchen "You want to go walk along the strip?" it wasnt the most romantic place to be but for her and Nick it was, they had spent so many times walking the strip as friends and as lovers, it was different for them they didnt need to worry about the cares of the world all they needed was eachother

"That's not a bad idea," Nick smiled and got up from the couch. "I'll get our coats while you wait at the car."

Sara smiled as she waited in the car,glad that Most people knew about her and Nick and thier baby now,Glad that she didnt have to hide it from anyone anymore,She rubbed her belly as she felt the baby begin to move around a bit

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled as she waited in the car,glad that Most people knew about her and Nick and thier baby now,Glad that she didnt have to hide it from anyone anymore,She rubbed her belly as she felt the baby begin to move around a bit

Nick came out from the door and went into the car. Ke kissed his wife before started driving to the strip. He knew exactly why they both love the strip so much. That's when he knew he love Sara Sidle and that's when he knew he couldn't live without her. He grinned thinking about the wonderful memories they had at the strip especially when Sara put her arms around his as she congratulated his almost promotion. Remembering those made him chuckled.

Sara smiled as she looked up at the Man she had always loved as if reading his mind she said "brings back fond memories doesnt it" she held his hand giving him the grin she knew he loved

Back