Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg lifted her leg up with his hand and tilted her backwards before slowly pulling her back up. "No lessons but I'm a quick learner" He grinned, not taking his hand of her thigh. He couldn't believe how forward he was being with this girl, but really this wasn't just any girl.

2. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Wendy smile. 'Well its a good thing that your a quick learner, because Salsa can be hard to learn. I know i had trouble, with all the hips movements and such. But you know what? I don't know that much about you. So what else are you good at besides being a 'quick learner'?

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg grinned wickedly. "I thinl that's more second date material if you catch my drift" He moved his hands to her hips and wiggeled his own so they began to sway again. "And I don't think I'll have any problems with the hip movements"

4. IlovemySNICKERS

Wendy laughs at Greg's antics. 'oh is it that racy that it has to wait until a second date?? Oh my, should i be worried? or should it be something to look foward to?' She smiles an even wider smile.

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

"Oh something to look forward to definatley" He grinned. "So comeon, apart from dancing around a hoover in your underwear what else do you enjoy" He walked back and perched on the edge of the table, not taking his hands on her hips.

6. IlovemySNICKERS

Wendy sighs at the feeling of Greg's hands still being on her hips. 'Well, Mr. Sanders, there are many things in life that i enjoy. I enjoy reading, doing my job, going dancing, doing spontaneous things, and just basically having fun.' she leans closer to his ear, ' and i absolutely love getting hit on by attractive men.'

7. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg raise an eyebrow and smirked. "Attractive men huh?" He said, feeling a slight blush creap over his cheeks. He moved his hands in small circles across her hips as he spoke.

8. IlovemySNICKERS

"yep. very attractive men" Wendy leans closer. "and greg i hav to tell you....you look like your blushing. and i love it when men can blush."

9. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg wasn't sure where this courage wa coming from but her leant closer to her. He leant so close to her ear that he was surehis lips brushed her skin as he spoke. "How about when men can do this?" He tilted his face slightly so that their lips were aligned and slowly closed the gap. Their lips met gently in soft, slow kiss.

10. IlovemySNICKERS

Wendy was surprised by the kiss at first, but she quickly responded to it. She leaned in closer, and wrapped her arms around his neck. After a few minutes, they broke apart panting, both in need of some air.
    'Well that was certainly surprising. But it was definately a good surprise. I didn't know that you could kiss like that.'

11. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg smiled, feeling a little relieved. He'd expected her to slap him and tell him to go away. "You're not that bad yourself" He smiled, running his hands further sround her hips.

12. IlovemySNICKERS

Wendy still has her arms wrapped around Greg's neck. 'Why thank-you Mr. Sanders. It's nice to hear that i'm a good kisser.' she leans closer to him, planning on teasing him. 'but i also hear that i am good at other things, besides kissing.'

13. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg raised an eyebrow. "Oh really?" He leant in to whispers in her ear again, pressing her up against him. "What kind of things?" He asked, placing another quick kiss onto her lips.

14. IlovemySNICKERS

'Well' Wendy says leaning closer to Greg's ear, "for me to tell you these things, there is going to have to be at least a second date. And it can't be said in the lab because its not an appropriate 'lab discussion.'" Wendy smiles at Greg.

15. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg grinned. "Looks like were going to have to atleast have a second date aren't we?" He lifted a hand to her cheek and leant closer. "And anyway kissing isn't appropriate lab behaviour but I don't see you complaining" He tilted her chin up and kissed her again, gently massaging her tongue with his.