Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg wandered into lab looking for Wendy. She should have his results by now, he thought to himself. He couldn't help but check his hair in the glass as he walked past. To be honest Wendy always made him a little nervous, brought out the teenage boy in him. He wasn't really sure why.

He pushed open the door and walked over to Wendy, placing his hands on the back of her chair and leaning over her. "You got anything for me?"

2. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Catherine decided that she needed coffee so she strolled casually into the breakroom to get some caffeine.

3. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara eyed Nick "do you think she Saw us?" she Looked at him gazing into his eyes "I mean I know we'll have to explain everything sooner or later But I'm not ready and chances are if she noticed she'll Tell Grissom" it was widely known around the lab that Grissom had a thing for the Dominitrax

4. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Wendy sees Greg and smiles. She really likes him, but is scared of trying the inner-office romance. Besides she is still pretty new to the lab. But it doesnt hurt to flirt with a cute guy.
    'No Greg. I don't have your results yet. But i should shortly, don't worry. So how was your night off? Do anything exciting?'

5. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg shrugged. He was exactly going to tell her he stayed in on his own and cuddeled up on the sofa with a bear and good TV show. Oh no, that would do nothing for his image. "Oh you know, the usual. Just went to a bar and had a few drinks with my buddy" He knew it was a lie, but come on he was trying to impress this girl not make himself sound like an old woman!

Greg walked from behind her seat and perched on the edge of the table. "How long you been on shift now? Surely you're due a night off soon?"

6. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Lady Heather stepped out of her parked Suburban and walked to the vistor's entrance to the Crime Lab. Her black duster coat billowed out in the wind, until she grabbed the ties and and tied it closed. With a grin, she walked into the building. As usual, people were bustling about. She walked calmly to Grissom's office. A few people stared at the dominatrix but she didn't care. Her eyes widened as she saw the couple from the chapel walk past her, but shrugged it off, thinking she was seeing things. After knocking twice she stepped into Gil's office, the look of knowing something important was evident on her face.

7. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Grissom quickly looked up, watching as Jeffrey crawled onto his desk, heading back to his specimen container. "Heather, hello..." Grissom said, lifting the lid off of the container to help Jeffrey inside. "What brings you here?"

8. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

"Two things, actually," She replied as she sat down in the black chair in front of Grissom's desk. "The first one I'll actually need to talk about it later with you. And, the brunette woman and man. Are they married?" A both quizzical and amused look crossed her face.

9. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Nick and Sara?" Grissom asked. "I didn't think so.." he told her. "..Why do you ask?"

10. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

"Well, I was at this chapel in Henderson and they were there. Walking out of the chapel, arm in arm," Heather replied with a grin. She had to admit, they made a cute couple. "And they definetely look married."

11. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Hmm..." Grissom considered this for a moment. Had they even been going out? He hadn't noticed, if this was the truth...he had been catching up on that paperwork he never seemed to finish. "So what were you doing in a chapel?" he asked, looking over at Jeffrey. "Oh, and Jeffrey says hello."

12. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Wendy looks at Greg and smiles. 'It feels like forever since my last night off. But thankfully I have tomorrow night off. I'm gonna use that time to clean my apartment and maybe catch up with some friends. I am so looking forward to it!'
    The printer begins to print the results.
    'Oh, and here are your results.'

13. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg took the piece of paper from her but didn't move to leave. "Cleaning huh? Very exciting" He teased, smiling at her.
    He glanced at the paper but didn't take in anything it said. He looked back up at her, catching her gaze and holding it for a few seconds longer than necessary.

14. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

"I was... planning something. A-A wedding. I mean, our wedding," A pause followed Heather's sentence as she awaited Gil's response.

15. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Grissom froze, staring at Jeffrey in his specimen container. Looking up slowly, he asked, "Wedding..?" He had been thinking about a wedding...but he had kept convincing himself that he was rushing things. That was actually what he was going to discuss at lunch today.