Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SaraSidleStokes, Apr 11, 2006.

1. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Sara Looked Up at Nick it was the Next day and thier Honeymoon night was amazing,She saw Lady Heather walk into Grissoms office , A few years ago she may have been Jealous Now however she was to in love with Nick to care,She gazed up into his eyes "so when should we tell them, I mean this * rubbing the growing bulge in her stomach* is getting harder to hide and well We Know Heather knows something"

2. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

Wendy just smiles on.
    'I'll have you know that I find cleaning to be extremely exciting. Especially if your cleaning in just your underwear.' She looks at Greg smirking.

3. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg raised an eyebrow. "Just your underwear?" He asked choking on his words a little as she nodded. He quickly regained composure. "But still, it ain't no fun on your own is it?"

4. IlovemySNICKERS

IlovemySNICKERS CSI Level One

"Well I find that it can be fun, if you get to listen and dance to all your favorite songs. But I find it alot funner if there is someone else with you. I remember this one time, me and my then boyfirend Andy spent one whole Saturday in our underwear dancing and cleaing. we were being these complete goofballs, but it was so amazing. (she giggles). I guess i just miss those kind of days you know? Feeling so carefree, and dare i say 'young'?"

5. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Heather blushed slightly. "I hope I didn't ruin anything. It's just, marriage seems like the next step. Unless of course, you would rather wait until our relationship has been going on longer." Her eyes fixiated on Jeffery the tarantula crawling around his specimen container. She wasn't rushing things... Was she? The thoughts swirled in her mind as she contemplated the answer; And awaited Gil's.

6. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"...Yes, I'm sorry..." Grissom finally said. "I was...actually going to discuss that with you at lunch today, it just came as a bit of shock that you also brought it up," he explained. "I was so afraid that I was rushing things," he said with a smile.

7. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Heather smiled back, her emerald eyes flashed with excitement. "No, I don't think you're rushing things at all," She paused, tucking her hair behind her ear. "Whatever pace you set is fine." She sighed quietly with the grin still present on her face. "When are we going to lunch?"

8. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Is now okay?" Grissom asked. "I'm actually quite hungry."

9. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

"Sure," Heather replied. She stood up from the chair and waited for Grissom to lead the way.

10. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"So...anything else to report?" Grissom asked, heading down the hallway. "Your day's been good thus far?"

11. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

"Very much so. Even better now that I'm going out to lunch with you," She glanced up at Gil. A slight crimson blush tinted her cheeks as they continued down the hall, but only for a moment. "How was yours?"

12. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

"Pretty good," Grissom mused. "Jeffrey kept me company," he said with a smile, opening the door for her.

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Heather thanked Grissom with a nod as she walked past him out into the Las Vegas heat. Usually, the heat bothered her. But not today. "That's good," She grinned. "Where are we going for lunch? Not that it matters. But it's always nice to know where you are taking me, Grissom."

14. quoth_the_raven

quoth_the_raven Corpse

Grissom smiled. "Of course. There's a small restaurant down the street, I hope that's alright."

(urg, g2g to bed. It's late here, peeps!)

15. Saranna

Saranna Corpse

Greg laughed. "You are young" Before he knew it he'd grabbed her hand and pulled her out of her seat after her weak protests. He wrapped one arm around her waist and took hold of her hand with the other. She blushed as he began to move around the room to silent music, spinning her round and dipping her to the floor. "I find this can be fun too" He smirked and leant close to her ear. "But we may have to leave the underwear part for another time"