Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Greg smiled and stopped dancing but didn't move his arms from around her. "Well if your boyfriend didn't mind, we could maybe go out sometime? Go dancing?" He tested the waters, checking if she had a boyfriend, innocently asking her out. He was nervous but he kept smiling, being careful not to show it. She was a hot girl, he wouldn't be wurprised if she had a boyfriend already.

Nick thought deeply and said, "I think it's best for us to prepare a bottle of champagne, gather everyone in the break room and tell them the good news. What do you think?"

quoth_the_raven said:
Grissom smiled. "Of course. There's a small restaurant down the street, I hope that's alright."

"That's fine," She replied as she tucked a stray hair behind her left ear. Lunch sounded great, specially since she would be spending it with her favorite Bug Man.

"Okay, then.." Grissom said as they headed to his car. "And we can spend a little extra time out...let's just say the city's been...quiet," he told her, getting in the driver's side. "Well...relatively quiet."

"Oh? Any important news, other than two of your employees are married?" She asked with a grin. "They really looked happy, coming out of the chapel. But maybe my eyes were decieving me," Her voice trailed off.

jnick_0712 said:
Nick thought deeply and said, "I think it's best for us to prepare a bottle of champagne, gather everyone in the break room and tell them the good news. What do you think?"
Sara smiled as she felt as if all eyes were on them "that would be fine with me I just think we should do this as soon as possible because is it just me or do you feel like everyone knows"

Wendy blushes even harder. 'Me, a boyfriend? That would be a no, especially with our lovely work schedule. But i would really like to go out dancing one night with you. We could get a bunch of friends, and go have a night on the town! I havent one that in a long time!'
She smiles.

Gregs smile grew. "Then that's a date" He grinned, still not moving his hands from her waist. Neither of them said anything for a few seconds, Greg didn't even care that people walking past could see them standing in the middle of the lab,holding onto each other.
"You're blushing" Greg chuckeled, seeing her blush deepen. "Oh don't worry, it's cute"

"Greg, blushig is not cute! It's embarassing. Your cheeks get red, and its just not cute at all! Especially on me. I look like a tomato because my whole face gets red"

Greg grinned even more, finding himself unconsciously pulling her closer to him. "Well I think it's cute. And you don't look like a tomatoe, you look..." He looked down and then back up, catching her gave and keeping it "...beautiful" He smiled, lowering his voice a little.

Wendy smiles and unconsciously licked her lips. She looks hard into Greg's face. She can tell that he really liked her. She leans close to his ear and whispers ' so where would you take me if we went dancing?'

Greg's hand slipped further round her waist so that he held her closer to him. "Well obviously somewhere with good music. Somewhere were we could get up close and personal. It's the best way to dance" He smirked. "There's a club I know of, plays hot Latin music. Ever danced Salsa Wendy?"

Wendy allows Greg to pull her closer to him. 'I did some Salsa dancing back in college. Not alot, but some. It was really fun! Wait...you Salsa dance?' she looks at Greg incrediously.

Back