Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy deepens the kiss even more, and runs her hands through Greg's hair. She can feel Greg's hands move from her hips, and can feel them move slowly up her back. She moans into the kiss. She breaks it up, panting. 'Well you will never hear me complain about kissing in the lab, if you always kiss me like that!'

Greg grinned, his hands now at the back of her nevak. "So when do get of work?" He asked, twirling the ends of her hair through his fingers as he spoke.

After having a satisfying cup of cofee, Catherine strolls to the lab to find Wendy and ask her about some evidence she had sent to the lab for processing. She is holding a yellow manila file folder in her hand and she reads it whilst walking. When she reaches the lab, she keeps reading, not looking up as she calls Wendy's name.
"Wendy, do you have my results yet...? She stops in her tracks as she looks sees Greg and Wendy. "uh...Am I interrupting anything??"
She had no idea that Greg and Wendy even talked to each other! She was dumbstruck and at a loss for words.

Greg jumped away from Wendy as catherin walked in. He picked up the paper with his result on and blushed nervously. "Um thanks for that Wendy" He smiled, hurrying past Catherine into the corridor. His heart was racing so he put his hand against the wall to steady himself.

Catherine wasnt going to let Greg get away without hearing some kind of explanation. "Hey, Sanders! Get over here, I wanna talk to you!" She came scurrying out after him.

Greg winced slightly and turned around, forcing a smile. "Hey Cath" He wandered over to her and fidgeted nervously. He felt like Cath was his mum and he was a little boy caught stealing out of the cookie jar.

Catherine looked Greg straight in the eye. "Greg, is there something going on between you and Wendy that I don't know about?" Her eyes questioned him. "Because if there is, you know that Ecklie and/or Grissom will have a fit if they find out. Now, if there is something going on, then could you do us all a favor and save the PDA for after work?"

Greg pulled a face. "Ecklie, just what I need." He muttered under his breath. He looked up at her with pityful eyes. "Sorry cath, got a little carried away. It's just new and..." He blushed again, he seemed to be doing that a lot today! "We'll be more careful in future, sorry"

Catherine put a hand on his shoulder. "Okay, but you have to promise me that you'll behave at work. And good luck with Wendy." Cath hugged Greg.

"Thanks Cath" Greg grinned, tapping her back gently as they hugged. He went to walk away but turned and winked. "I'll be a good boy, don't you worry about that"

(just because JNick is busy with school work and I probably wont be on the rest of today I'm gonna add a few things where some of you may respond)
realizing that Nick had to leave for his case ,Sara let go of his hand,she stared off at him not noticing Catherine and Greg at first by the time she did however she'd forgotten that she had discarded her sweater and You could definetly see the Bulge in her stomach,She felt the other two CSI's stare at her "What?" she questioned subconsciously

Greg grinned and patted Sara gently on the belly as he walked past."Look's like Nick been busy" He whispered as he walked past. He saw Sara shoot him a glare and raised his eyebrows, laughing a little. "I didn't say anything" he grinned holding up his hands and walking off down the corridor.

Back