Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy smirked. "And that depends on if your willing to help me or not....because there is nothing that i like more, than someone willing to help out another person, like helping me with breakfast." With that she gives Greg puppy dog eyes.

Greg smirked and pulled her closer to him. "What about someone who can do this?" He asked as he brought his lips to hers in a soft slow kiss.

Wendy allows Greg to deepen the kiss, and the kiss continues on for a few more moments. They eventually break from the kiss, both gasping for air. "Well since you can kiss like that, it will definately give you some extra brownie points. But you still have some work to do...."

Catherinesmyidol said:
"I do love tea," Heather smiled back at him. "Coffee doesn't taste all that good. But I suppose working on the graveyard shift, you're a very big coffee fan." She smiled again, feeling suddenly better.

Grissom shrugged. "It keeps me awake for a good hour or two."

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara layed down Next to Nick ,she took His hand resting it on her belly ,her own eyes beginning to close as well

An hour later, Nick woke up and noticed he was sleeping on Sara. He got up carefully and carried Sara to their bedroom and layed her on their bed. He smiled looking at the angelic face sleeping in front of him. Then, he kissed her lips softly.

Grissom shrugged. "It keeps me awake for a good hour or two."

Heather nodded, not knowing what to say next. She bit her lip, a bad habit she had had since being a child; It was something she did when at a loss for words.

"Yes, much. Thanks for asking," Heather replied with a small grin. "I can't remember if I've thanked you or not, so... Thank you. For everything."

Flashing him a small smile, Heather closed her eyes. She was very tired and was glad he understood she needed all the rest she could get. Before long, she was asleep, hoping he would still be there whenever it was that she woke up.

This coffee tastes like crap, Grissom thought to himself, not voicing the thought as he didn't want to wake Heather. He knew she needed her rest.

Heather shifted in her sleep, gently moving onto her right side. She groaned quietly, a nightmare beginning to form inside of what should have been her escape from everything. Blurry yet visibly horrid images danced throughout her head, making her groan again. Wake up She mentally told herself. Wake up and it'll be over . But she couldn't; No matter how hard she tried, she could not open her eyes to end the nightmare.

Back