Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Greg simlied. "I'm sure we can make time for chocolate chip pancakes" He kissed the tip of her nose and grinned.

"Hey.." Grissom said, walking into the room. "I went to get a cup of coffee...how are you feeling?" he asked, setting the steaming styrofoam cup down on the table next to him.

"Now that I don't have a hole in my neck, I feel okay," Heather replied softly. Her throat felt raw so she didn't dare speak above a whisper. "How's the coffee here?"

Wendy hops out of bed with a grin oh her face. "Yes!!Chocolate Chip Pancakes here i come!" she finishes off her victory with a little dance, causing Greg to laugh.

Greg smiled and followed her lead. He got out of bed and followed her out into the kitchen. "This time we have to pay attention while were making food"

"Or burn your lovely house down" Greg grinned, sliding onto the counter top and watching her as she moved around the kitchen.

Grissom shrugged. "It's better than the stuff the lab gets," he told her. "But I didn't think you were a coffee drinker, I thought you perferred tea," Grissom smiled.

"I do love tea," Heather smiled back at him. "Coffee doesn't taste all that good. But I suppose working on the graveyard shift, you're a very big coffee fan." She smiled again, feeling suddenly better.

Wendy laughed. "That too, and i wouldnt want that to happen!! i love this house too much!!! Now are you going to help me, or are u going to sit there and attepmt at looking cute, while i do all the work!" she says teasingly.

Greg raised an eyebrow. "Attempt to look cute huh?" He laughed shook his head. "Attempting to be cute means I'm not helping" He smiled, crossing his arms infront of him.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smirked as she looked at him giggling "call it Pregnancy hormones" she sauntered off to the kitchen making the popcorn

Soon, Nick couldn't stand to open his eyes any longer, he drifted off to sleep on the couch.

jnick_0712 said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smirked as she looked at him giggling "call it Pregnancy hormones" she sauntered off to the kitchen making the popcorn

Soon, Nick couldn't stand to open his eyes any longer, he drifted off to sleep on the couch.
Sara layed down Next to Nick ,she took His hand resting it on her belly ,her own eyes beginning to close as well

Greg laughed and continued to sit on the counter. "Not until you admit the truth and say I'm the cutest thing you've ever seen" He smiled playfully and ran a hand through his hair.

Wendy walked over to Greg, making sure to wriggle her hips just a little bit more-just to tease him. When she reached him, she pulled him into an affectionate embrace and began to play with his hair. "Would it help if i told you that your in my top 10 list of cutest things??" she teased.

Back