Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather looked into his eyes for a moment. When she felt safe enough to close her eyes, she did so. She kept her eyelids shut tightly, waiting for sleep to take over her body.

A moment later Heather was asleep. She had no dreams; Just a black cloud hung behind her eyelids. She was thankful that no images dancing in her head. Gil's warm hand on her neck made her feel safe, and she was very glad he was there with her.

After of few more minutes of kissing passionately, Wendy pulled back, gasping for air. After of few deep breaths, she lays her head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I really don't want to go into work today!!" Wendy jokingly complains.

Greg sighed, knowing she had a point. "Lets not think about that right now. Are you hungary?" He asked, changing the subject quickly.

Wendy's stomach growls at Greg's mention of food. Wendy laughs. "You can take that as a yes. I'm starving. I haven't eaten since noon yesterday, since we missed supper last night. So what would you like for breakfast?'

Heather kept her eyes closed until she was inside the hospital. As she opened them, she saw a doctor and a few nurses were standing over her looking for injuries. She didn't see Gil in the small group of people; With a heavy sigh, she closed her eyes again, wishing the nightmare she seemed to be living would just disappear.

Grissom sat in the waiting room with a frown, looking down at the cold white linoleum floor. I said I wasn't going to leave her, and this is contradicting that agreement..

Heather opened her eyes as the doctor began talking to her. His words were distant; She only caught parts of his sentences. "General anesthetic... sleep... neck..." As the doctor paused, she nodded, letting him know she had heard parts of what he had said. A moment later a mask of some sort was placed over her mouth and nose. As she slipped out of consciousness, she prayed Gil would be there when she awoke.

(I hope you don't mind, but I'm gonna kinda fast forward the time here so Heather's awake.)

Hours later, Heather opened her eyes. Her neck was sore, along with her left wrist. She looked down and saw nothing was visibly wrong with her wrist, but it still hurt. She sat back and swallowed, her eyes fixed upon the ceiling.

(No problem :))

"Hey.." Grissom said, walking into the room. "I went to get a cup of coffee...how are you feeling?" he asked, setting the steaming styrofoam cup down on the table next to him.

Back