Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather nodded as she finally fell back asleep. This time, no nightmares or horrible images filled her head. She knew it was because Gil was still right beside her and she felt safe, having him there.

Heather sighed in her sleep, finally feeling safe enough to drift all the way into sleep.

(lol, I couldn't think of another word for 'sleep'. :lol:)

[:lol: Don't worry, I've been in that boat!]

Grissom sat back in his chair, looking down at his lukewarm cup of coffee. He wanted to stay awake though, so he suffered through the horrible-tasting liquid substance and swallowed it.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara frowned as she sighed "I know and I dont know something tells me Half the lab knows about us now we might as well Just tell them"

"Honey, I thought we just made the announcement a few days ago. Are you sure you can work today? You don't look good." Nick said concerned as he touches her face. "Why don't you stay at home. I'll tell Grissom you'll not be coming tonight." He said firmly.

Sara looks at him "we told some people but not everyone knows" she eyes him they both knew by "everyone" she meant Ecklie and Grissom the two that could cause them the most damage
she looks at him "I'm fine baby" she kisses him with passion and with reassurance

Heather blinked her eyes open quickly, looking around the room. She saw Gil sitting in the chair next to her bed and noted he looked tired. Closing her eyes again, she whispered to him, "You can go to sleep, you know."

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara looks at him "we told some people but not everyone knows" she eyes him they both knew by "everyone" she meant Ecklie and Grissom the two that could cause them the most damage
she looks at him "I'm fine baby" she kisses him with passion and with reassurance

They reach to their office and was looking for Grissom to announce their good news but Grissom wasn't there. "This is odd. This is the second time around he's not in the office. This is unusual. Don't you think so, Sar?"

Sara shrugged "i'm not to worried I mean I"ve seen alot of Lady Heather around I think he's seeing her" she smiles "I Know its kind of bad but maybe we should leave him a note?"

Back