Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

"It's okay..." Grissom told her. "It was just a dream...don't worry, you're safe..." he told her, softly rubbing her back with his hand. "It's okay...take a deep breath.."

Wendy smiled at her own victory....getting Greg to help her. "Well, would you like to make the pancake mix, or cut up some fruit. It doesnt matter to me."

Greg pretended to think for a second before smiling. "I'll cut the fruit. Far too dangerous for my girl to do" He smiled kissing her lips lightly and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Heather did as Gil had told her, taking a deep breath to calm herself. When her tears had stopped, she fell back onto the pillow feeling exhausted. Before falling back asleep she whispered, "I don't want to be this way. I can't do this..."

Greg smiled and pulled open a few drawers until he found a knife. "Plus I don't think I'm saye around a woman with a knife who's impatiently waiting for pancakes" He smirked, finding a chopping board.

Wendy laughs. "Well that is good thinking then, Mr. Sanders. I have been known to get very impatient and upset, if my pancakes take too long!" Wendy starts getting out all the ingredients for pancakes from her cupboards.

Greg smirked and walked up behind her, wrappng his arms around her waist. "Well I'm sure I'd be able to cheer you up"

"Honey, you won't do it alone..." Grissom quietly told her. "I'm going to be with you...you're a strong person, you can beat him..." Grissom said, not bothering to say who 'him' was.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara woke up the next morning feeling refreshed she looked up to see Nick smiling at her ,she reached over to Kiss him "Good morning Daddy"

"Good morning!" Nick kissed her back deeper. "I hate to tell you this but we gotta go back to the lab. God knows who else is in the lab."

Heather sighed in her sleep, his words lingering in his ears. "Don't leave," She whispered, reaching out and taking his hand, her eyes still closed.

Back