Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wendy woke up to fingers softly grazing patterns into her hip. She saw Greg looking at her, with pure adoration in his eyes, and she smiled. She leaned up a gave him a kiss on the lips. "Morning handsome. Sleep well?"

Heather nodded, squeezing his hand back. "I'm doing better. I hope we get to the hospital soon..." Her voice trailed off as she attempted to look out the back window, but was unable.

Greg smiled and let his fingers link with hers. "Great, and I know you did, you've been sleeping like a baby for the past half hour" He woken up before she did but was content with just watching her sleep.

Wendy smiles. "Yeah. It was definately an amazing sleep. I havent had that good of a sleep in a log time. Wait. Why didn't you wake me up earlier? I'm sure you must have gotten bored, just listening to my snoring."

Greg laughed and reached a hand out to stroke her cheek. "You don't snore, plus you looked so peaceful" He smiled, knowing how soppy he sounded but he didn't care, she made him like that.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled "I cant resist myself sometimes because well you Nicholas Stokes are so Dang Hot *she winks at him* but how about I go make us some Popcorn that way I wont think about Making love to you"

"Damn woman what gotten into you?" Nick chuckled as he playfully smack his wife's butt then watched her walked to the kitchen. After that, he turned his attention back to the movie.

Wendy smiled at Greg. "Aww....your so sweet. I wish i could spend all day here in bed with you!" She leans up, and puts her hands on Greg's face, and pulls him into a deep, passionate kiss, putting her whole heart and soul into that one kiss.

Greg smiled against the kiss and let her roll over on top of him. He setteled his hands on her hips and made slow circles with his fingers, enjoing the feeling of her against him.

Wendy moved her hands from Greg's face into his hair, lightly running her fingers through his soft brown strands. She moans as Greg deepens the kiss, her senses going into overload at the feeling of his tongue moving against hers.

Greg smiled against the kiss, lovng the feeling of the whole situation and wishing it would never end. He decided kissing Wendy was his favorite pastime.

"I'm sure we'll be there soon," Grissom said. "Just relax...don't try and sit up right now."

Heather sat back, her hand pressed firmly against her neck. She couldn't say anything, simply blinked a few times and glanced up at him, looking slightly tired.

jnick_0712 said:
SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled "I cant resist myself sometimes because well you Nicholas Stokes are so Dang Hot *she winks at him* but how about I go make us some Popcorn that way I wont think about Making love to you"

"Damn woman what gotten into you?" Nick chuckled as he playfully smack his wife's butt then watched her walked to the kitchen. After that, he turned his attention back to the movie.
Sara smirked as she looked at him giggling "call it Pregnancy hormones" she sauntered off to the kitchen making the popcorn

"Close your eyes..." Grissom told her. "I can keep my hand on the wound...just close your eyes and try to get some sleep...I suspect they're going to have to put you under when we get to the hospital anyways.."

Back