Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather nodded slowly. She felt as if her head were spinning so she rested back on the gurney, her head titled up to stare at the ceiling of the ambulance in an attempt to stop the spinning feeling.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled as she looked at him "Sorry I brought that up but almost losing you when you were buried alive Made me think alot of things Maybe thats when I realized how much I loved you *she shrugs* but thats definetly when I knew I could never live without you" she ate some of sandwich and then drank some juice "and God Knows theres no way I could ever raise a child on my own"

After breakfast, they took a shower and later Nick decided to watch DVD. "Sweetie, what movie woul you like to watch?" Nick browse through the collection. "There's ummm... The Notebook, Star Wars, Just Like heaven, Walk The Line and hey what's this?" Nick took the DVD out. His eyes widen, "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! Sara Sidle, you have this?" He tried to hold the laugh coming out from his mouth.

Sara smiled "what its a good movie and I loved the book as a kid" she smirked "theres alot you dont know about me I also Love Disneyland" she raises an eyebrow

"You surprise me Mrs.Stokes," Nick grinned widely. Nick set the DVD and went to the couch as he wraped his arm around his wife and they started watching Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. "This movie better be good, missy!" he chuckled.

Nick just smiled, kissed her forehead and resumed watching the movie. A few minutes later, Nick swore he felt something sensation on his stomach. Sara unconsciously caressing her hands on his stomach and it felt very good. Nick groaned and said, "Lady keep this up and we'll definitely not be watching this movie."

Sara smiled "I cant resist myself sometimes because well you Nicholas Stokes are so Dang Hot *she winks at him* but how about I go make us some Popcorn that way I wont think about Making love to you"

Heather silently did as he had said. Inhaling deeply, then exhaling. After a few moments she was able to breathe normally and she no longer felt as if she were spinning. "I really appreciate everything you've done," Her voice was soft and fragile.

(OT and I apologize. But it's nice to see you again, Ann. :) )

:)lol: Nice to see you, too. :lol: I'm soooo sorry, I didn't see that you had posted in here! :lol:)

"It's no trouble," Grissom calmly told her, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I'd do anything to help.."

(That's okay. :) )

Heather allowed a small smile to appear on her face. "I'm sure you have other things you could be doing. Work, for instance. You don't really have to be here with me," She quietly said, the smile fading.

Wendy returns from the bathroom, in her pj's, turns of the light, then heads over to the bed. She can see Greg has already made himself comfortable. Wendy smiles. "Well, it looks like your nice and comfy." Greg's only response is a grunt. She heads over to the other side of the bed, pushes the covers back, and gets herself comfortable. She turns off the lamp, and lays her head on the pillow. She feels Greg wrap his arms protectively around her waist. "Goodnight Greg." With that, she falls asleep, feeling safe.

"That's the last thing on my mind right now..." Grissom told her, looking into her eyes. "I want to be here with you. I chose to be here with you."

Greg placed a sleepy kiss on the cheek of the beautiful girl in his arms and closed his eyes again, letting sleep sucoumb hin once more. Waking a few hours later they'd shifted out of the position they'd falled asleep in and were now facing each other. He reached out a hand and set it on her hip, letting his fingers trace small circles. He felt the luckiest guy in the world waking up with a beautiful woman infront of him.

Heather gazed into his blue eyes. "I'm glad. Because truthfully, I want you here with me. I just... I don't want to be alone right now," She whispered the last part of what she said.

Back