Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Heather shakily inhaled, then exhaled slowly. After a few seconds, she was breathing normally. "I'm okay," She whispered. "Did you get hurt during what... what happened in there?"

Heather pushed herself up from the ground, her right hand held tightly over the biggest wound on her neck. She stumbled toward the paramedics, taking small steps so not to loose her balance.

"How bad is it?" Grissom asked the paramedic as he removed the cloth from her neck to get a look at the wound.

Brass ran inside the house with a few uniforms and they quickly handcuffed Wolfowitz, dragging him out of the house over to a patrol car. Once outside, Brass had a few units search the house to make sure it was clear and he headed over to Grissom. "...Gil," he acknowledged.

"Now's not the time, Jim," Grissom whispered to him.

(had to take Brass for a sec)

(That's cool. I don't mind. I guess I'll take the paramedic for a second. :) )

"It doesn't look too bad. She'll need stitches. We really won't know until we get her to the hospital," The medic answered. "Are you riding along?"

Heather looked up at Gil, the terror was quickly subsiding from her eyes. She said nothing; Simply stared up at the man who had saved her life.

SaraSidleStokes said:
Sara smiled as a slow tear trickled down her cheek "I wont ever leave you Nicky but you have to promise me you wont leave me or let anything bad happen to you because I couldnt bear to live my life without you"

"Now that's random. Let's forget about this crap dream of mine and eat breakfast. kay?" Nick asked as he picked a sandwhich from the tray, ate it and then gave some to his wife.

Sara smiled as she looked at him "Sorry I brought that up but almost losing you when you were buried alive Made me think alot of things Maybe thats when I realized how much I loved you *she shrugs* but thats definetly when I knew I could never live without you" she ate some of sandwich and then drank some juice "and God Knows theres no way I could ever raise a child on my own"

(Okie-dokie!)

"Of course I'm going with her," Grissom said, getting into the back of the ambulance. "Jim, we can give the statements later," he told Brass, shutting the doors once they were all inside.

Back