Grissom/Lady Heather,Snicker and Greg and Wendy RP

Wolfowitz scoffed again. "You wouldn't dare." Heather's breathing was becoming shakier with each passing minute. She gathered herself and attempted to get Wolfowitz to back away. "He's right you know. You don't have to do this." The man now pressed the knife into Heather's neck, just enough to draw a small drop of blood. She softly gasped as she realized he did intend to kill her.

"You son of a bitch," Grissom hissed, taking a step toward the two. "Too bad for you the police are going to be here any second. And I wouldn't dare shoot you? Thank again," Grissom said, firing a shot right next to his feet and shooting Heather an apologetic look incase he had frightened her.

Heather caught Gil's eye for a brief moment. She felt safe during the seconds their gazes where at each other. Wolfowtiz jumped as the shoot came dangerously close to his feet. "Oh, I bet they will," He replied. "Do you think she'll still be alive when they do get here?" He moved the knife to the other side of Heather's neck and repeated what he had done earlier; Drawing a small drop of blood from the right side of her throat.

Wendy went into her closet and came out with a pair of boxer shorts and a tank in her hands. "Just let me go to the bathroom to change, and then we can go to bed." She made her way to the other side of the room, ready to head off to the bathroom.

"Please," Heather pleaded. Warm tears streamed down her cheeks. Wolfowitz smirked. "Hmm, I'm feeling lucky today," He looked down at Heather. Then slowly, he pressed the tip of the blade into Heather's throat. She gasped and pulled her arms up from her sides, trying to get the knife out before he pushed it in any further.

And that was all Grissom needed to see- or hear- in order to set his mind to what he was going to do. Firing just above his head to distact him, Grissom ran at him and knocked the knife away from his hand, whacking him in the head with the butt of his gun. Grabbing Wolfowitz's gun, he kicked it out of his reach and kept him on the ground. "Heather, go outside, the police are going to be here any minute," he told her.

Heather, gasping and sobbing, stumbled to her feet and ran as fast as she could out the front door. Her right hand was clamped over her neck, trying to stop the bleeding. Her legs buckled as she reached the driveway. She sat there on the pavement, clutching her neck. And even as she heard the sirens approaching, she couldn't help but wonder what was going on inside the house.

Without another thought Grissom whacked him across the head with the gun again, getting off of him when he was unconscious. Holstering his gun, he ran out of the house and collapsed on his knees at Heather's side. Getting a cloth out of his pocket, he slowly removed her hand and clamped it over her neck. "Keep pressure on it..." he said quietly, his other hand gently cupping her cheek.

Heather's sobs slowed; They didn't stop completely, but did slow to where she was able to get her breathing back to normal. "Wh-where is he?" She stuttered. Her teeth chattered as she rested her blood free hand over Gil's.

"He's inside, he's unconscious," Gil assured her, drawing her to him. Cradling her in his arms, he held onto her tightly, still making sure pressure was kept on her wound as he slowly rocked her back and forth. "It's okay, Heather.." he whispered. "He's not going to come back.."

As Heather felt his arms wrap around her, she suddenly felt safe. She knew as long as he was there, no one could hurt her. But even though she knew that, a part of her was still as terrifyed as ever. "Stay with me, please? Don't leave," She quietly sobbed.

jnick_0712 said:
"Oh Sar, I'm sorry" He cupped her face. "I didn't know what came to me. I love you too much that I'm afraid of losing you one day. I love you, Sara Sidle." He said kissing his wife. "Promise me you'll never leave me." As he brought her hand to his mouth and kissed it.
Sara smiled as a slow tear trickled down her cheek "I wont ever leave you Nicky but you have to promise me you wont leave me or let anything bad happen to you because I couldnt bear to live my life without you"

"Never..." Grissom told her, brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes. "I won't leave you..." he said, holding onto her as tightly as he could. "Are you okay now..?" he whispered.

Heather could only nod. She didn't speak or make any sound at all. Her bottom lip trembled and her hands shook, but Gil's protective arms made her feel slightly better.

Back